A call to Arms..A call to THE BRAVE ONES.

Brutalful, you are a PITIFUL and NASTY

> How would he feel???? Mr Gazillion dollars how would he feel?¿ would I hurt his little feelings??? I think it would just be a reminder¿ like..."Hey you, singer guy...We spent $50 bucks on the¿ chance Johnny would show up. bring him out"

Brutalful, this isn't the first time you've rattled off about Morrissey and his financial stability. Why are you so bloody bitter that he has a nice bank account? What, just because he's wealthy, he's naturally a jerk? According to that line of braindead thinking, you must be one rich bitch. He didn't ask you to spend your 50 bucks on the show. He doesn't owe you a damn thing. I'm curious, Brutalful, why is it that you think Morrissey "owes" you? I mean, didn't he sign that damn quilt for you the time you followed him back to his hotel? And, yes, you ARE too old for that!¿ What I do know is, if they ARE both there and they dont play¿ together I will be very depressed and feeling slighted. Their¿ two ego's cant get together for 8 minutes to make a ton of¿ hardcore fans happy?

Yes, Johnny & Morrissey are deliberately not sharing the stage at Coachella JUST TO SLIGHT YOU! That is their grand scheme. How pathetic of you to think the world revolves around you. Please do us all a favor and OD on antidepressants this instant. Your bitterness must not spread. You are a sad creature and would be better off asleep. For good.

hey brutalful,
you are such a self serving @#!!! who thinks the world revolves around you. did you NOT spend fifty bucks to see moz reunite with johnny. you spent fifty bucks so you could get your candy ass out in the middle of the empire polo grounds hoping to get some drugged out rock star to notice you. newsflash.... you're nothing but just a groupie skank who's bitter because you can't even live vicariously through others. your rambunctiously jealous nature is so noticable, it makes me want to tie you down and throw up on you. why the hell would they want to spend eight minutes together just to make others happy?
max
ps-remember when steve howe rounded third and was taken aghast by some skank named brutalful?¿ How would he feel???? Mr Gazillion dollars how would he feel?¿ would I hurt his little feelings??? It is not something that¿ would SHOCK him. I think it would just be a reminder¿ like..."Hey you, singer guy...We spent $50 bucks on the¿ chance Johnny would show up. bring him out"¿ If noone agrees I can accept that. I just want to see them play¿ together one day...and if noone ASKS for it..why would they do¿ it?¿ What I do know is, if they ARE both there and they dont play¿ together I will be very depressed and feeling slighted. Their¿ two ego's cant get together for 8 minutes to make a ton of¿ hardcore fans happy?

I don't really have anything to add, just thought I'd congratulate you on being the first person to use th word "rambunctiously" in a post. Quite brilliant.¿ hey brutalful,¿ you are such a self serving @#!!! who thinks the world¿ revolves around you. did you NOT spend fifty bucks to see moz¿ reunite with johnny. you spent fifty bucks so you could get your¿ candy ass out in the middle of the empire polo grounds hoping to¿ get some drugged out rock star to notice you. newsflash....¿ you're nothing but just a groupie skank who's bitter because you¿ can't even live vicariously through others. your rambunctiously¿ jealous nature is so noticable, it makes me want to tie you down¿ and throw up on you. why the hell would they want to spend eight¿ minutes together just to make others happy?¿ max¿ ps-remember when steve howe rounded third and was taken aghast¿ by some skank named brutalful?

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )

So....I guess you guys dont like that idea?

It was a discussion......But a few of the hated 8 reared their ugly namecalling heads again. Arent personal attacks fun under assumed names?....Whatever.

So I guess you guys are not as excited as I am at the possibility. I feel he owes it. Not to me personally as it seemed to be interpreted, but simply to the majority of his fans who will be there who were too young to see them in the begining. He has often said in interviews that it never seemed convenient because they were working on different projects.....and now they will probably both be together at the same event, and it is possible.

I dont really have much more to say on the subject. Im not going to take back what I said.

NEENER NEENER.LOL

> hey brutalful,¿ you are such a self serving @#!!!

YES
who thinks the world¿ revolves around you.
NO...If this were true I would not have asked the opinion of any of you guy's silly!

did you NOT spend fifty bucks to see moz
reunite with johnny.

I think you are trying to tell me I did not do this....actually the only thing that warranted paying $50.00 was the possibility of seeing them play together. I would not pay $50.00 just to see Morrissey.....I have in the past....but I wouldnt now. If I didnt think Johnny would possibly be ther...no I wouldnt.

you spent fifty bucks so you could get your¿ candy ass out in the middle of the empire polo grounds hoping to¿ get some drugged out rock star to notice you.

I dont think they would be able to see me if I were in the middle of the field...I would definetely go backstage.

newsflash....¿ you're nothing but just a groupie skank who's bitter because you¿ can't even live vicariously through others. your rambunctiously¿ jealous nature is so noticable, it makes me want to tie you down¿ and throw up on you.

If I were a groupie skank I certainly would have gotten much farther in life than here...Ive never even KISSED a musician. Either you think I am someone else, or your just plain wrong.

why the hell would they want to spend eight¿ minutes together just to make others happy?¿
Perhaps since we support them? WE ...fans...have put every penny in their pockets? If fans are expected to support so much, why is it wrong to expect something special in return? and dont say we give it freely...I mean granted our opinions DO go out freely...but $50.00 to see a guy sing is the reality of the situation...hollywood bowl was about that much...even $80.00 i think for good seats. Merchandise, included...just to show your appreciation and support of a band these days costs a fortune! So if alot of your paycheck is going to one place, dont you occasionally want a little something extra? Like "Thank you for supporting us for so long...we know this is what you want, so here it is"

max¿ ps-remember when steve howe rounded third and was taken aghast¿ by some skank named brutalful?

Who is Steve howe?...Baseball player right? Yeah...I did him. :p

Re: God I hope not...but do make a bootleg just in case

> The smiths were definately bigger than both of them......but I¿ am not saying that Morrissey's solo career isn't comparable, I¿ just mean that The Smiths were The Smiths not just Morrissey or¿ just Marr or even just a great british band in the 1980's....¿ I wish i could formulate my thoughts better but that explanation¿ will have to do for now

No, you formulated your thoughts well. The Smiths were bigger. Which is why Morrissey and Marr will never stop hearing about them.

Re: So....I guess you guys dont like that idea?

Well, I didn´t follow the complete discussion, but all I can say is (I´m sure it´s to read in many messages above this one) -
this man doesn´t owe us anything. If you like to see Morrissey - see him at Coachella. If you like to see The Smiths, look at their video. If I was Moz and the crowd demands Johnny, I would become quite angry.

tell YOUR Morrissey/Smiffs story

Re: A call to Morrissey fans?

> I would not pay $50.00 just to see¿ Morrissey.....I have in the past....but I wouldnt now.

I guess that would make you not a fan of Morrissey then.
Do you feel at home on this board with those of us who are Morrissey fans?

It is semantics.

I am so amazingly poor right now, that It would not be possible to pay $50.00 for a concert for only him.But Because of the possibility, I had a dear friend who loaned me money for the tix.

That does not mean I am not a fan. but Its like a drug addiction....you need to know when to stop spending your paycheck on something that is only a quick fix that you will just want more of after wrd. Ive seen him close to twenty times by now, and spending $50.00 would not be acceptable to me. But...the possibility alone is pushing me on this one.

YOU have issues, Brutalful

> I am so amazingly poor right now, that It would not be possible¿ to pay $50.00 for a concert for only him.But Because of the¿ possibility, I had a dear friend who loaned me money for the¿ tix.

So you're poor, Brutalful. Boo-fooking-hoo. I'm willing to bet that most of the folks who visit this site are poor (Hey Dave, another poll topic?) and barely scraping by. I'm even willing to bet that most people who travel to multiple shows are poor. But they're more than willing to spend all of their money because seeing Morrissey makes them happy. And they can admit that. And they don't do it expecting some sort of 'return' from him beyond appearing on stage and singing.¿ That does not mean I am not a fan. but Its like a drug¿ addiction....you need to know when to stop spending your¿ paycheck on something that is only a quick fix that you will¿ just want more of after wrd. Ive seen him close to twenty times¿ by now, and spending $50.00 would not be acceptable to me.¿ But...the possibility alone is pushing me on this one.

So you've seen Moz close to 20 times, and you probably own every album in every possible format, every 12-inch, 7-inch, bootleg, t-shirt, etc etc. Yes, you've spent quite a bit of cash on him since The Smiths days. And over the years you've deluded your pretty bra-wearing-glamour-shot-self into believing that Goddammit, the man OWES you for all you've done. It's so glaringly obvious why you're so bitter, Brutalful. You hate him because he's rich and you're poor but you still can't stay away from him and for that you blame him and ridicule him while still maintaining that you're a fan. God, you're just sad and I feel sorry for you, Brutalful.

You're probably poor because you don't seem to have a handle on your finances either. I mean, you can't be raking in too much dough from working at the Roxy, yet you easily part with $58 just on the 'possibility' of a Morrissey/Marr reunion in the desert? How very silly and unambitious. You should learn to spend your money more wisely, then perhaps you won't be such a bitter girl. Better yet, here's a quick money-making scheme for you: sell that quilt you had him sign. I mean, you couldn't care less about him anyway, right?

Re: It is regretable

> I am so amazingly poor right now, that It would not be possible¿ to pay $50.00 for a concert for only him.But Because of the¿ possibility, I had a dear friend who loaned me money for the¿ tix.
I can't atttend any of Moz's concerts, but finances have nothing at all to do with it. Health problems have me grounded. In a way you can find a way, but I cannot.¿ That does not mean I am not a fan. but Its like a drug¿ addiction....you need to know when to stop spending your¿ paycheck on something that is only a quick fix that you will¿ just want more of after wrd. Ive seen him close to twenty times¿ by now, and spending $50.00 would not be acceptable to me.¿ But...the possibility alone is pushing me on this one.
I've seen Moz once, and I have to rely on my memories to suffice. I cannot afford to become bitter, but live the expericences through the reports and news from those who can see him live.
Your fortunes will undoubtedly change, but mine cannot.

Re: YOU have issues, Brutalful

> So you're poor, Brutalful. Boo-fooking-hoo. I'm willing to bet¿ that most of the folks who visit this site are poor (Hey Dave,¿ another poll topic?) and barely scraping by.

Yeah...right!¿I'm even willing to¿ bet that most people who travel to multiple shows are poor. But¿ they're more than willing to spend all of their money because¿ seeing Morrissey makes them happy. And they can admit that. And¿ they don't do it expecting some sort of 'return' from him beyond¿ appearing on stage and singing.

I don't know. some people don't have the luxury of flexible schedules. I know if one is dedicated enough to see Moz on tour they could probably find a way. There's always a way, and I definitely believe that the point of working and making money is so you can have fun. But at some point the cost outweighs the benefits. If you can't understand why some people can't jet around the globe to wherever Morrissey is playing, you need a dose of the real world.¿ So you've seen Moz close to 20 times, and you probably own every¿ album in every possible format, every 12-inch, 7-inch, bootleg,¿ t-shirt, etc etc. Yes, you've spent quite a bit of cash on him¿ since The Smiths days. And over the years you've deluded your¿ pretty bra-wearing-glamour-shot-self into believing that¿ Goddammit, the man OWES you for all you've done. It's so¿ glaringly obvious why you're so bitter, Brutalful. You hate him¿ because he's rich and you're poor but you still can't stay away¿ from him and for that you blame him and ridicule him while still¿ maintaining that you're a fan. God, you're just sad and I feel¿ sorry for you, Brutalful.

I would agree that Morrissey doesn't owe us anything. I'm grateful for what he's given so far. However, I also don't disagree with the observation that it would be rather sad if Morrissey and Marr were at the same concert and refused to play a few tunes together. I'll never understand why it's such a big deal to just play a few tunes if you're both there already. I know they both wanna do their own things now, but IMO they'll probably regret it one day. I wouldn't feel personally cheated if I was there and they didn't play together, but I would feel sorry for the two of them that they are so stubborn about it, that they would pass up a chance for a great moment for themselves and their fans. A nostalgic moment perhaps, but so what? Even if they hated each other (which I don't think they do) it would be a nice gesture that would make people very happy. If it would be totally miserable for them to share the stage again, fine, they don't have to play, I'll still love them. But it does seem to be a rock star ego trip problem.

Re: YOU have issues, Brutalful

uM...OK

i THOUGHT THE QUESTION WAS MORE ABOUT WHY i WASNT REALLY WANTING TO PAY $50.00

i have issues?

Why are you still grasping onto everything I have ever said? Why is it that I have never metioned where I work on here but you know? Why is it that I have not mentioned my quilt in oa bout 8 months and your still bringing it up? The guy asked me if I still felt like I was a fan, and I explained yes i do, but I cant afford to pay that kind of money...WHY DO YOU CARE? WHY DO YOU STILL REMEMBER all off these insignifigant things about me? If you are going to pretend like you are just some mysterious person who I dont actually know...Then stop REMEMBERING things that piss you off...If your going to cop to being someone who has been bitching about me for YEARS now out of their own seeming jealousy..get over it!!!! Leave me ALONE!

If you spoil it like that moron in Cleveland, I hope somebody kicks you out

Re: i have issues?

> Why are you still grasping onto everything I have ever said? Why¿ is it that I have never metioned where I work on here but you¿ know? Why is it that I have not mentioned my quilt in oa bout 8¿ months and your still bringing it up? The guy asked me if I¿ still felt like I was a fan, and I explained yes i do, but I¿ cant afford to pay that kind of money...WHY DO YOU CARE? WHY DO¿ YOU STILL REMEMBER all off these insignifigant things about me?¿ If you are going to pretend like you are just some mysterious¿ person who I dont actually know...Then stop REMEMBERING things¿ that piss you off...If your going to cop to being someone who¿ has been bitching about me for YEARS now out of their own¿ seeming jealousy..get over it!!!! Leave me ALONE!

UH, IF YOU WISH TO BE LEFT ALONE THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STAY OFF THE DISCUSSION BOARD. DUH.

JEALOUSY. YES, THAT'S RIGHT. I, TOO, ASPIRE TO A PUSH-UP BRA GLAMOUR SHOT.

BITCHING ABOUT YOU FOR YEARS? HUH? I ONLY STARTED POSTING A COUPLE DAYS AGO. AND, NO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU IN PARTICULAR ACTUALLY (ALTHOUGH I LOVE HOW YOU SEEM TO THINK EVERY LITTLE THING IS ABOUT YOU). WHEN ONE POSTS THINGS ON A DISCUSSION BOARD, ONE NATURALLY EXPECTS RESPONSES. THAT'S ALL I DID. YOU POSTED, THEN I POSTED A RESPONSE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

I "STILL REMEMBER" THE INSIGNIFICANT THINGS ABOUT YOU BECAUSE FRANKLY THOSE ARE THE ONLY DETAILS I DO KNOW ABOUT YOU, BRUTALFUL (NOT ALL FROM THE SITE EITHER). I'D HARDLY CALL THAT GRASPING. THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE MOST INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOU, I MEAN, ASIDE FROM THAT BUSTIER SHOT. BTW YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY GIRL.

AND, NO, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU EVER STATED YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BOARD. HMMMM....

Cleveland?

> If you spoil it like that moron in Cleveland, I hope somebody¿ kicks you out

1. What happened in Cleveland?

2. Brutalful, you are being silly for even suggesting that Steven owes anyone anything. For you to even suggest what you did with the attitude that you had makes me feel very irritated. I can't even begin to understand why you would feel that artists are obligated to please their fans without regard for what the artists themselves actually want (or don't want). And if you DO really have this ludicrous outlook, what about Mozza's younger fans who wish for this Smiths stigma to just go away? How do your wants take precedence over theirs? I know that it's a strange notion to swallow for we Smiths fans, but there ARE Morrissey fans that are NOT fans of the Smiths. Some of the older Moz fans seem to overlook this fact and feel that just because most of his relevance derives from his time as a Smith, he can not be appreciated without the Smiths in mind.

3. Hey, I like how this message board lets you know which messages are new. I think it's rather nifty!

Personal attack VS. Discussion

> UH, IF YOU WISH TO BE LEFT ALONE THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY STAY¿ OFF THE DISCUSSION BOARD. DUH.

Only from YOU. anonymous Playful Bashing is not what you are doing...it is easily recogniseable, and what you are doing is not acceptable. If you have a personal problem with me then bring it up in person or shut the hell up!¿ BITCHING ABOUT YOU FOR YEARS? HUH? I ONLY STARTED POSTING A¿ COUPLE DAYS AGO. AND, NO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU IN PARTICULAR¿ ACTUALLY (ALTHOUGH I LOVE HOW YOU SEEM TO THINK EVERY LITTLE¿ THING IS ABOUT YOU). WHEN ONE POSTS THINGS ON A DISCUSSION¿ BOARD, ONE NATURALLY EXPECTS RESPONSES. THAT'S ALL I DID. YOU¿ POSTED, THEN I POSTED A RESPONSE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

What you posted were personal attacks WHICH IS HOW IT APPLIES TO ME!THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME SELF CENTERED!...I was having a discussion...I dont mind silly or obnoxious comments from people becasue I make them myself, but when you start calling me names and telling me that you wish I were dead, that I am a groupie, that I am this and that...then its rediculous! You have so much spite and anger towards me becasue why....I had an idea? I asked others opinions on it and your responce is that I ought to O.D. on anti depressants?¿ I "STILL REMEMBER" THE INSIGNIFICANT THINGS ABOUT YOU¿ BECAUSE FRANKLY THOSE ARE THE ONLY DETAILS I DO KNOW ABOUT YOU,¿ BRUTALFUL (NOT ALL FROM THE SITE EITHER). I'D HARDLY CALL THAT¿ GRASPING. THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE MOST INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT¿ YOU, I MEAN, ASIDE FROM THAT BUSTIER SHOT. BTW YOU ARE A VERY¿ PRETTY GIRL.

Well if you are bringing them up then I guess they arent insignifigant to you. I havent mentioned them in AGES. If you know nothing else about me, then how can you be so judgmental? how do you KNOW that those are the most interesting things about me? Have you even considered that possibly I have a complete life aside from this and this is purely entertainment?¿ AND, NO, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU EVER STATED YOUR PLACE OF¿ EMPLOYMENT ON THE BOARD. HMMMM....

Not on this one anyway.

Oh well....Its a new week now...I guess Im done with you.
Have fun hiding.

Are there Morrissey fans who DONT like the Smiths?

> 1. What happened in Cleveland? I beleive it was the concert when the guy held up the sign that said "Joyce=1 Morrissey=0" in relation to the court case, and Moz got pissed and left the stage..or had him tossd oout and returned...something to that effect.¿ 2. Brutalful, you are being silly for even suggesting that¿ Steven owes anyone anything. For you to even suggest what you¿ did with the attitude that you had makes me feel very irritated.¿ I can't even begin to understand why you would feel that artists¿ are obligated to please their fans without regard for what the¿ artists themselves actually want (or don't want). And if you DO¿ really have this ludicrous outlook, what about Mozza's younger¿ fans who wish for this Smiths stigma to just go away? How do¿ your wants take precedence over theirs? I know that it's a¿ strange notion to swallow for we Smiths fans, but there ARE¿ Morrissey fans that are NOT fans of the Smiths. Some of the¿ older Moz fans seem to overlook this fact and feel that just¿ because most of his relevance derives from his time as a Smith,¿ he can not be appreciated without the Smiths in mind.

Well that is new to me...honstly..Im not being sarcastic. I have neot even considered it possible that anyone would ONLY like Morrissey and not the SMiths. People who are like this...please comment..Im curious.

As far as him owing me personally, i meant to the people who were not allowed to see the smiths......you may be irritated...Ive actually gotten a shock this weekend. I have had this conversation before with people in person and all of them have agreed with me...I was very surprised at all the negative comments...but...Ya learn new things every day I guess.

Back
Top Bottom