PILLOW FOUND DEAD IN TOILET

• Thread starter she who knows ,knows too much
  • Start date
S

she who knows ,knows too much

this just in:

faded starlet[or jaded harlot to her friends] pillow twinkle-toes mc murray was found dead yesterday at her home in battersea.
she was found in the upstairs bathroom of her crumbling mansion,straddling the bidet.

pillow had been missing for three days.

the cause of death has yet to be identified.

a coroner at the scene spoke to our reporter this morning:

''we just couldnt shut'em,them legs were spread so wide we had to cut a hole in the ceiling and lift 'er out with a cherry picker,it was either that or breakin 'em.''

so far,
it is news the public has greeted with apathy.

pillows fan base has been decreasing rapidly since her outspoken''ill shag anything that moves'' comment earlier this year,
it was noted that at those last few occasions that she did play,
the audience were still as tharn frozen rabbits.
glued to the spot,
as pillow bashed out her classic gary glitter edged pomp rock.
the reception was chilled and cooling fast.
even so,
a low key tour was proposed for the summer.

these dates will be replaced by performance art featuring a clown and a pair of pliers.

One of the very few reasons I wake up in the morning is that I may find out who Pillow really is. Is it Morrissey himself? a regular poster like mindy or Girl Drowning? a bizzare offshoot personality of Mr Improper? or someone altogether unique?

I think Pillow saw her IP address and freaked, and now, we'll never know.

Good thing I still have the stunning conclusion to 'Joe Millionaire' to live for.

do let me know how joe millionaire turns out. i saw the commercials when i was home for winter break, but sadly have no television while at school.

Say it isn't so . . .

No! Must be another one of those rumours - surely! A publicity stunt?

Besides, I'd heard she'd just signed with Sanctuary - back catalogue and all!

If it is true, perhaps they'll put out one of those Cobain-style editions of all her posts down the ages?

> these dates will be replaced by performance art featuring a clown and a
> pair of pliers.

I WILL have two tickets to the clown 'though - sounds great!

> do let me know how joe millionaire turns out. i saw the commercials when i
> was home for winter break, but sadly have no television while at school.
He kicked out Alison last night so now there's 4 left.
But now since I heard he really is a millionaire its not as fun anymore to watch. Real World/Road Rules Battle of the sexes is much more entertaining to watch. Puck is flying in his finance next week to get married and he is going after Ellen for "messing with the PUCK"

> One of the very few reasons I wake up in the morning is that I may find
> out who Pillow really is. Is it Morrissey himself? a regular poster like
> mindy or Girl Drowning?

God I hope not. She emails me and talks to me on Chat occasionally and I'd HATE to be talking to myself without realising it (again).

No no, I'm afraid I'm nowhere near as eloquent or witty or damn sexy as her (well maybe as sexy.... who knows) but we can but dream. I'm sure she'll be back, like a bad penny, she's quite helpless to resist you know. Bless her. Or damn her, I'm sure she'd prefer it.

GDx

Back
Top Bottom