Get Off The Stage You silly old man

• Thread starter Caleb's Bloody Bride
  • Start date
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

1042771857.3288358987.jpg

Re: What are those white dove/bat like things on his top?

What are they? My Mum loved Mick Jagger and Roudolf Neriaf the ballet dancer because she thought he looked like sexy Mick Jagger. My Mum even had a boyfriend who she was engaged to be married to who played the double-bass and piano and was a radio DJ who she thought looked a bit like Mick Jagger. Her boyfriend called Adrian Love was part white, part black(African American) and part Cheroke American Indian, my Mum used to sing jazz in his band sometimes and do rocknroll jive dancing with him. His family were white Yorkshire people with African American and American Cheroke Indian blood as well. He grew up in London but had a slight American accent. His mother was white British but his father Geoff Love was mixed-race and was a band-leader, quite famous in England in his day he worked with Max Bygraves. His Grandfather was a black tap dancer who died tap dancing on the stage. Both band-leader Geoff Love and his DJ and heavy smoker son Adrian Love have both died now. My Mum never did marry Ade.

Back
Top Bottom