yes,I am still and always will be the true PIMP of the nation.....

• Thread starter Mr.Improper the endall,beall of PIMP's
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper the endall,beall of PIMP's

It's clearly evident...why do you think morrissey accepted my yoshinoya t-shirt??? he knows,I'm the PIMP and you are not!!! it's great being me.....

has anyone ever pointed out to you the irony of your implying that morrissey approves of your yoshinoya fetish (apart from the obvious fallacy of your claim that he even knows/cares who you are)? hello? the man is a vegetarian, and damn proud of it.

And has anyone ever asked Moz whether or not he approves of pimping?

Mr Proper, when you say in the "Beat It" thread "no one looks as hot as my girl" (singular) - surely the "pimp of the nation" has more than one girl on the books?

maybe you should be one too?? has anyone pointed out to you that you are fat??? and fat people smell like bologna??? when you drop a few tons yourself there honey,then by all means...you can reply to one of my posts.... got it fatty??

Re: And has anyone ever asked Moz whether or not he approves of pimping?

Sure,but no one means anything to me as who are YOU?? does...she is Mrs. PIMP of the nation...that's evident as well.

if i'm a vegetarian, how can i possibly smell of bologna? perhaps you were referring to your dead mother? yes, i know that was low. having a dead mother myself, i tend not to make dead mother jokes, but you are a c*** and therefore deserve it.

How cAN you be a vegetarian and be fat??? there is no such thing........ vegetarians are not fat,you are...it's a good try though....mindy and vegetarian go together about as much as mindy being a virgin...it aint happeneing... Do you even listen to yourself speak??? you said you were a fat slob,which you are...I have never yet met a fat vegetarian...... it's impossible to be a vegetarian and be fat.......

i became a vegetarian 4 months ago. that's not really long enough for me to have lost much weight, especially since i haven't taken up a full time exercise plan. in any case, you must not know a lot of vegetarians. i know many fat vegetarians. and you know why that is? a lot of times, they simply cut meat out of their diets and still eat tons of white sugar and flour -- both of which also make you fat. vegetarians don't live on fruits and vegetables alone. and some people tend to overeat period. think about it, sarah michelle gellar is skinny as a toothpick, and she eats tons of meat (she's one of the celebrities that swear by the atkins diet). different diets work for different people.

be honest with yourself. don't you know at least one really skinny person who eats big macs (or other similarly fatty foods) like they're going out of style? the same can go for vegetarians who just eat a lot of cake or chocolate once they've cut meat out of their diets. it's sad really. i had a teacher who became a vegetarian to lose weight, and she ended up GAINING weight. this is relatively common.

and i won't dignify your insinuations about my virginity with a response.

I'm very proud of you and your new found fondness for finally realizing you need to drop a few tons. No,usually,vegetarians are very picky as to what they shove down their gullets. Thats why they are called vegetarians. Does morrissey eat meat or alot of sugar or carbs?? i doubt it,because,as you can see,he is not fat. maybe you'been hangin out with the ignorant vegetarians??? I think thats more like it...hey,if you're a fat f***ing slob and you know and are proud of it,cool. But,dont try to make excuses because you chose to eat yourself into fattness. point the finger and blame at no one but yourself. no one forced you to get that way,you did it to yourself.

Like i said,don't make excuses that you're fat. You did this to yourself. When you realized that you were consuming too much food and saw your clothes getting stretch makrs,that should've been your first clue to drop a few tons. I'm happy that you decided to finally get yourself in shape. Unfortunately,there's an old saying "you are what you eat" well,that says alot about a person. if you're fat,it's most likely that your a blatant slob and no one will really give a rats ass about you because if you dont care enough to take care of yourself,why should anyone else???

I am alot of things to alot of people,but I work out religiously to keep myself in shape. I watch what i eat,eat a balanced diet of foods and, no when to say when. I dont know your age,but i can assure you if you decide to continue to eat everything on the left side of the menu,you will have MAJOR health problems.... high bloodpressure,clogged arteries, high cholesterol...just to name a few.....

Most,if not all,vegetarians became vegetarians for that simple reason,they are conscious about what they put into their bodies,thats what vegetarian means....if you have fat slob friends who are supposed vegetarians,they are not really vegetarians...... if they were...they wouldnt be fat....No one forced them to look the way they do...they did it to themselves...simple as that!!!!

actually, dingleberry jones, i already posted an explanation for my weight gain a while back. it began during my childhood when i was having severe emotional problems springing from (among other things)1) a natural tendancy toward depression, 2) being raised in an extremely stringent and oppressive religion, and 3) my mother's falling ill with cancer while i was still in elementary school. plus, do you really think that a mother who is dying of cancer has the time or energy to prepare nutritionally sound meals for her husband and four children? sorry to burst your bubble, but no.

additionally, weight problems are very often hereditary, at least in part. some people DO have bad metabolisms. it's a fact. yeah, maybe it's not an excuse. they do have to work harder to reach and maintain a healthy weight. and you know as well as i do that there are thin people who eat burgers and fries daily and never exercise. yeah, life isn't fair. anyway, moz admits to eating a lot of bread and fruit and yogurt. hmm, sugars and carbs. what do you know?

and you know what? i do eat healthfully most of the time. on average, i consume less than 1600 calories a day. i don't exercise much as i've already admitted, but i am enrolling in aerobics and yoga classes at my college, since this semester, my course load is a lot lighter than last. furthermore, i think it's really f***ed up to judge overweight people as harshly as you do. being overweight is practically a victimless crime -- the only victims are the overweight people themselves.

why should i lose weight really? so i can make myself attractive enough to catch a man like you? f*** that.

despite my being overweight, i am very healthy. ask my doctor. and when i finally decide to take action, it will be for myself and not because society says i have to be skinny, because frankly, GD said it best: "skinny girls with plain faces just look like boys." or something to that effect anyway!

and you may have a nice body, as you claim, but does all that working out make you any less of a prick?

p.s. i'm not even that fat! i wear a size 16 in most things. so grow up. a size 16 is not obese.

are you a moron? most people become vegetarians out of social consciousness -- a love for animals and dismay over how they are treated. that's why i'm doing it -- not to f***ing lose weight.

vegetarians don't eat meat. simple as that. if they don't eat anything that comes from an animal, they are vegan. and then there are people who eat entirely macrobiotic diets or only raw foods, etc.

what do you know about vegetarianism, mr. yoshinoya beef bowl.

p.s. it is relatively difficult and expensive for people to eat completely healthfully as vegetarians (i'm talking ovo-lacto ones -- ones that still eat eggs and dairy products), especially if you are a college student stuck on a meal plan. think about it. i've read articles by moby, who is a vegan, where he talks about how it's very easy for vegetarians to have nutritionally unsound diets, especially if they are not doing it specifically with health goals in mind (he does it first and foremost for the animals). it's easy to forget what vitamins and minerals might be missing from your diet once you cut out meat. and unless you have cash to spare, it's difficult to add variety to your diet with fresh fruits and vegetables. he was, of course, referring to students like myself who are on a limited food budget or who are stuck eating in a university cafeteria.

I know enough to stop f***ing eating and not be fat...something you havent figured out until 4 months ago???? look,you're a fat slob,you know it,you decided to do something about it(as you claim),so dont be mad at me because you couldnt stop eating and became fat,as i said,no one told you to eat that shit. The difference between you and me is???? Im not fat....you are,whos the moron now????

um, i could eat meat and lose weight if i wanted to. you're the moron who can't get it through his head that i don't eat animals out of compassion for them. i didn't stop out of concern for my appearance. and i never had an extremely severe eating problem as a child. i overate some, but it wasn't to the point where i weighed 300 pounds. i have not gained weight at all in over 4 years, so i must be doing something right. i stabilized my weight, and even if i haven't lost much, it hasn't got any worse. and not all fat people overeat. who's the moron now? i'm guessing it's you!

Well then fatty...how about taking some of that "tough to find" money and spending it...not on pizza's...soda's...hot dogs and whatever it else it is you fattys are eating and eat something better??? what's an apple cost??? what do three cost??? what about bananas,pears,grapes.grapefruit juice,plums,cantelopes,oranges?? all relatively inexpensive...dont give me the "feel sorry for me because ima broke FAT student with an extremely big mouth and stomach" routine.

It's like I said....YOU chose to be fat or to make yourself fatter. there are alot of healthier foods out there for you to eat. Just because you couldnt keep your paws off the dominos and BK and wendys is no reason to use"oh,Im mindy and a poor student feel bad for me" routine.

fat people try to make excuses as to how they got that way.....my guess is...when you were shoveling down all the pizzas and fries and burgers and tacos and spaghettis...you didnt give a shit about what you looked like or how fat you got?? if you did,you wouldnt have let yourself get that way..... it's a simple thing i like to call "taking pride in yourself" if you dont,no one else is going to do it for you.

I choose to lift four times a week,why??? because i care about how i look. I can eat ALL the yoshinoya i want to... why??? because i work my ass off to stay fit...you should try it some time fatty!!!!!

I dont care that you dont eat animals....Im not the one whos fat....YOU ARE....... you ate something...be it meat...too much of something to get fat........

are you retarded? how many hot dogs do you think i'm eating if i'm a vegetarian? come on. what i meant was, i am on a designated meal plan which my fascist university forced me to pay for. it costs nearly $5000 a year and i can only eat at certain places on campus using it. and guess what? these places don't have a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. i tend to eat mainly pre-made brown rice casserole type things, the occasional salad minus the fatty dressings, and some frozen vegetarian dinners. i don't drink soda at school because they don't have diet dr. pepper -- the only soda i really like. oh, and here's a revelation for you: i don't like pizza and i never have! you know, i went to my doctor and kept a food diary with her for a month or so. she said that the way i eat is perfectly fine (and this was back when i still ate the occasional hamburger -- which obviously, i do not do any longer). she said at the stage i'm at, if i just worked out a couple times a week, i'd start losing weight, which is probably true. hence why i'm in the process of signing up for those classes i mentioned.

i didn't really choose to be fat. do you really think an 8 year old can choose to be fat? is an 8 year old really responsible for the garbage their parents make them eat? you really are out of touch with the way parents today raise their children. it's way easier for a parent to put a happy meal in front of their kids than cook a healthy well balanced meal. is it the kids' fault?

and you know, i do have low self esteem, but i also have some pride in myself. i have enough pride to know that all my self worth should not be tied up in my appearance -- something you obviously need to learn.

look, gaining weight is not all about overeating. it's also about leading a sedentary life style or about genetics. sometimes, it's glandular. if it were as simple as eating fewer calories than i burn, i'd be a thin woman already. in the course of my daily life, i eat between 1600 and 1800 calories on average. a person of my size burns roughly 2000 a day, just by going about their business without any extra exercise. so obviously, i'd have a calorie deficit then, but i'm not losing weight. that means other stuff is at work. are you a nutritionist? didn't think so. so shut up. i won't be responding to anymore of your posts in this thread.

Ok...but what about over the past 5 years or so??? so let me see if i understand you here fatty...you mean you cant walk your fat ass over to a market and buy some better food??? they have a gun to your head forcing you to eat this crap??? nice try honey!!!!

You're the retarded one... you seem to have dodged all the main points to MY posts..... you do choose to look the way you do.... so lets see...because my parents decided when i was about...oh say 3 that putting crap in my mouth would make me fat,Im out of touch???? blame your parents not me.

Like i said,if youw ant to be fat,cool with me..if you're broke...try using your mouth for something other than wasting it here(maybe an old hobby of blowing some guys?? maybe a rimjob or three?? something you're good at).

gees,about 10 years or so ago...when i was in high school...they sold baskets and baskets off fruits,veggies and other healthier foods....

you just cant admit that you did this to yourself can you??? admit it and move on...... Dont make excuses.... if i were fat..I'd point the finger at myself....not my parents...not my school..... MYSELF!!!!!!!!! your parents arent at school with you now right??? whats stopped you all these years from keeping yourself from getting fat????? YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Another difference between you and i is...... i have pride in how i look,,,you dont...if you did...you wouldnt be a fat slob like you are now....... Why do you think Im da PIMP...because it's too easy to look this pretty.