Whos going to go c Johnny Marr@ the Troub.?

G

Gin N Tonic Jil

Hey well the headline on this thing pretty much states my question but, I shall ask it again. Whos gonna go c Johnny Marr AND The Healers @ The Troub on either dates??? I got tix for the first night and well be front row center with my ManCity Jersey. Ne one wanna meet up at the gig. Try to meet Johnny and shit and party with him after the gig?? heres my email if you wanna get together before and after the gig;
[email protected]
Im a big Morrissey,Smiths,Oasis fan. I can have fun all the f***in' time!!!

I'll be there strictly to ask him what a dumb ass he was for leaving the smiths. Then,I will kindly bash him over the skull with a nice steel chair...compliments of meself.

A request for the Pimp

> I'll be there strictly to ask him what a dumb ass he was for leaving the
> smiths. Then,I will kindly bash him over the skull with a nice steel
> chair...compliments of meself.
Can I borrow your steel chair? I will need it on Sat at the Vet. I HATE the Eagles(Giants Fan) and I am going to the Vet to cheer on the Bucs, thanks to some free tixs. Everyone will be able to spot me. I will be the one in a brand new Bucs shirt covered in beer from some disgruntal Eagle fan. If the Eagles win, and Johnny Marr doesn't sell out I may go check him out because I won't be able to get out of that awful city.

PS. ANOTHER Request Mr. Improper.

> Can I borrow your steel chair? I will need it on Sat at the Vet. I HATE
> the Eagles(Giants Fan) and I am going to the Vet to cheer on the Bucs,
> thanks to some free tixs. Everyone will be able to spot me. I will be the
> one in a brand new Bucs shirt covered in beer from some disgruntal Eagle
> fan. If the Eagles win, and Johnny Marr doesn't sell out I may go check
> him out because I won't be able to get out of that awful city.
Hey, doesn't your girl have a sign for you and Morrissey. Can I borrow it? I am sitting by the endzone and I can hold it up and educated Philly fans,Fox, and Jillian Barbriari about Morrissey greatness.(and yourself)

Re: A request for the Pimp

Sure,I may even buy you a bowl of yoshinoya. me??? I'm a seahawks fan.

Re: PS. ANOTHER Request Mr. Improper.

Of course,I'll even give you a yoshinoya shirt to give to some unsuspecting bucs f*** who has no clue as to who rules the planet????? it's evident,I do.

Re: PS. ANOTHER Request Mr. Improper.

> Of course,I'll even give you a yoshinoya shirt to give to some
> unsuspecting bucs f*** who has no clue as to who rules the planet?????
> it's evident,I do.
I know, I know.
ON Saturday all Eagle fans will know its not Donovan McNabb who rules the planet, but its you.

Post should read "on sunday" all Philly fans will know Mr. Improper is the pimp, not McNabb

Back
Top Bottom