Morrissey and Sanctuary- latest

T

truly

Contrary to reports in Uncut magazine, it appears Morrissey has not yet signed to Sanctuary and is unlikely to have an album ready early this year. A member of Moz's band has said only 4 songs have so far been recorded and the record company have said discussions are still continuing but there is no definite result. Sounds like something's going to happen soon, but not quite yet.

So let me get this right...we're supposed to believe you(who are you again?? oh thats right a NOBODY!!!) and uncut is lying huh???? are we as dumb as you look?? no....good try though ass clown.

Re: what Morrissey wrote before Christmas

Janice Long on the Radio said the other evening that she'd had a fax from Mozzer before Christmas and he said that he still wasn't signed. So, so sad.

But anyhow, Morrissey has been so beautifully generous in 2002 with performing the new songs. Let's hope he performs some more new ones soon. Record labels are SO rubbish Morrissey really shouldn't have anything more to do with them (well at least not the 'majors') - after all they are in it to make ca$h and why on Earth should Morrissey help them to make money?

It seems to me that they can't make a deal with Morrissey because he isn't going to let them make money out of him unless they stump up some money in advance, which they don't want to do.

> So let me get this right...we're supposed to believe you(who are you
> again?? oh thats right a NOBODY!!!) and uncut is lying huh???? are we as
> dumb as you look?? no....good try though ass clown.