THIS IS THE LAST POST I WILL EVER MAKE...the pillow is dead.

P

pillow

it just doesnt do it for me anymore.

fair f***s to all of you.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

some hope and some despair.

THIS IS THE LAST POST I WILL EVER MAKE(until I feel sorry for myself again))

Rest assured Pillow, your tired brand of sardonic wit will not be missed.

Re: Do write....

> it just doesnt do it for me anymore.

> fair f***s to all of you.

>
> ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

> some hope and some despair.

------Why not just vanish with no trace it is much more mysterious

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *clings to leg*

We love you, Pillow-dahling. Don't go.

>
> ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You can calm down a little but don't go completely. There is a light......

Good f***in riddance to your dumb,lesbian self. I hope you get hit by a train f***in useless c***.

Who really, really cares?

My tiny violin plays for you.

Paul

>

Back
Top Bottom