Just saw November Spawned A Monster on MTV

I

Ian Edwards

I just clicked the remote to MTV, and what do you know Beavis and Butthead is on. And so is "November Spawned A Monster" alongside their one-cell brain critique. Beavis said: "Hey look Butthead, he's trying to hump a rock" and Butthead: "Woah! huhhuh look he has a band-aid on his nipple" to the reply "hehheh maybe he was like--trying to shave his chest"
What a paradox! The most intelligent lyricist today on the show of the icons of snarling couch potatodom.

> Cruel, MTV, verrrrry, verrrrry cruel.
what did you expect folks?
it's MTV
it's Beavis and Butthead
and they are both very popular
the sad state of the states!

and i remember beavis and butthead saying to moz: "go to work, you never do nothing!, go to work, you never do nothing!" or something like this.

i particulary think beavis and butthead very funny, and they make me remember several people i knew in my adolescence, because of the poor vaocabulary: few expressions like "cool" or "damn ass" express everything these people have to say...

anyway, my dear moz fans, i was sad when i saw beavis and butthead saying such horrible words to moz... but frankly when i remember the horrible things they use to like (ac/dc, pantera, iron maiden) i think is a honour that beavis and butthead hated moz.¿ I just clicked the remote to MTV, and what do you know Beavis¿ and Butthead is on. And so is "November Spawned A¿ Monster" alongside their one-cell brain critique. Beavis¿ said: "Hey look Butthead, he's trying to hump a rock"¿ and Butthead: "Woah! huhhuh look he has a band-aid on his¿ nipple" to the reply "hehheh maybe he was like--trying¿ to shave his chest"¿ What a paradox! The most intelligent lyricist today on the show¿ of the icons of snarling couch potatodom.

Back
Top Bottom