here's what you've all been waiting for: pictures of the hideous beast (that would be me)

M

Mindy

since i haven't posted for about a week, i was amused to notice yet another obnoxious thread devoted to slamming yours truly. not that i care, of course! however, to appease all of my detractors (i.e. give them still more AMMUNITION to use against me), i am posting the following link. now you too can see just how fat i really am. aren't you excited?

http://photos.yahoo.com/shinejunkiemonkee

oh my! is that really you?

you are most pleasing to behold,

i would take you anytime, anywhere, anyhow

Darlin' ,You are totally do-able.

Where do you live? Hopefully near LA....

No offence, but we really need to see a full body shot....

you are still cue as a button though....

Re: Naughty college girl.

Dearest Mindy, are you a whore? Perhaps a mentally ill? No? So why do you look so insane and vulgar??

Hideous beast?!? Hardly. Mind you, you're obviously way too young for me (though I do share Morrissey's birthday and did see The Smiths, if that swings any lead).

> since i haven't posted for about a week, i was amused to notice yet
> another obnoxious thread devoted to slamming yours truly. not that i care,
> of course! however, to appease all of my detractors (i.e. give them still
> more AMMUNITION to use against me), i am posting the following link. now
> you too can see just how fat i really am. aren't you excited?

You are quite lovely indeed,

it must be about that time of year for me to post a picture of me scoring a spectacular goal in the big, muddy Keighley Derby.

Banging em' In

> You are quite lovely indeed,

> it must be about that time of year for me to post a picture of me scoring
> a spectacular goal in the big, muddy Keighley Derby.

You are the lead singer in the Ocean Colour Scene!
Nice strike though son! Back of the net.
Ruffian

Rename this thread, "FAT ATTENTION STARVED WHORE POSTS PICS IN BID TO GE NOTICED"

full body shots of the whale

please don't be surprised if your computer crashes or your internet connection dies while you're waiting for my pictures to load. it seems that my ass is of such gargantuan proportions that any picture of me in totality is too much for most computers to bear. please be patient.

in any case, i think it's pretty obvious that i have a sense of humor about my weight. i am fat and i know it; i never said i wasn't. so any of you who think that your comments actually hurt me can keep dreaming.

and thank you to all the kind, non shallow people out there.

p.s. these pictures were taken in summer of 2001. obviously, i was in london at the time (on a two day stopover on the way home from a tour of paris and then the french countryside). i haven't got a scanner. those pictures were emailed to me by a friend who also went on the trip. therefore, i haven't got any more recent pics, but i look pretty much the same, except i've chopped off all my hair for donation to a charity for children with cancer. the pictures i posted previously were taken with a borrowed webcam a while back. i cannot explain the "growl" pic. i think an old net friend asked to see a pic of my teeth or something. who cares anyway?

http://photos.yahoo.com/shinejunkiemonkee

you should of quit while you were ahead!

the first two shots are quite flattering.....

ATTENTION PILLOW! It is now your turn to post a pic or 2....

The gauntlet has been laid down.

Back
Top Bottom