Greetings to Grim, Ruffian and Garry Flitcroft

S

Shaun Goater

Boys,
i'm on line at home now, so here more often. No more libraries and cafe's.
PS Ruffian - No good wishes for Spurs tomorrow night, that right grim???!!!!!!
Feed the Goat.

May Teddy geta hat-trick...

Damn that Blackburn for ruining United's run!!!

As longs has Shitepool,Ciddy, and soon to be relagated Leeds sit behind us, I'm happy.

Rooney you twat, you were supposed to score 2!!!!!

Re: May Teddy geta hat-trick...

Everyone knows that City are scum. The supporters are scum. The squad is scum. The manager is scum. The soon to be built ‘stadium of nightmares’ will be built by and for scum. Even the pitchmen, the ticket takers and the kiosk workers at the new stadium will be scum.

I can attest to the idiotic and retarded nature of City fans. A few years ago after the derby I had the good fortune of throwing a brick at a City fan near Old Trafford. I can report with a great degree of certainty that while the mongoloidian bled and squealed – he certainly did not display any characteristics consistent with what we call normal human behavior.

You see, the formation of the Manchester City Football Club was a cruel joke. In 1894 the warden of a local home for the mentally retarded thought it would be nice to give all the mongoloidian mental defects a nice diversion from sitting in corners drooling and eating their own feces. Since that time Manchester City has employed thousands of football players over the years, most suffering from one sort of disability or another (or at the end of their careers). These “genetic throwaways” are given the chance to play in front of Manchester’s sizable mentally retarded community who regularly congregate at the stadium known as “Maine Road”. There is reputedly an ancient curse on Maine Road laid by the very first team of terrified retards who were forced to play in front of Manchester’s business and community leaders for amusement. In return for being heckled and humiliated, the retards laid a curse on the Manchester City football club, which prevents them from winning on a consistent basis and bouncing back and forth between divisions.

Back
Top Bottom