Official Morrissey video collection

P

Paul R.

Hello fellow fans. I haven't been purchasing much Morrissey stuff lately, aside from official cd's. Has he put out a collection of videos in recent years? I know of the tour video from a view years back [the one with the faux scars on his arm(s)] - anything since then? I also know the DVD is planned with more videos, but I wasn't aware of anything between these two releases.

Someone 'in the know' please let me know.

Also, did anyone here details about a possible Toronto date? I saw somebody posted a note on here saying a Toronto stop was announced on CFNY yesterday - any details? Where? When?

Thanks so much,

Paul R.
Richmond Hill's 1st Blazer Boy [Bring back our Red Autumn Fall - the wait's been too long....].

Go to Stephane's 'Passions Just Like Mine' site. He has all the available videos listed. There's never been a video set or anything, as far as I know. It's all going to be in the DVD (supposedly), so you can save up for that instead of searching for VHS copies.¿ Hello fellow fans. I haven't been purchasing much Morrissey¿ stuff lately, aside from official cd's. Has he put out a¿ collection of videos in recent years? I know of the tour video¿ from a view years back [the one with the faux scars on his¿ arm(s)] - anything since then? I also know the DVD is planned¿ with more videos, but I wasn't aware of anything between these¿ two releases.¿ Someone 'in the know' please let me know.¿ Also, did anyone here details about a possible Toronto date? I¿ saw somebody posted a note on here saying a Toronto stop was¿ announced on CFNY yesterday - any details? Where? When?¿ Thanks so much,¿ Paul R.¿ Richmond Hill's 1st Blazer Boy [Bring back our Red Autumn Fall -¿ the wait's been too long....].

these boots were made for rockin'

¿ Also, did anyone here details about a possible Toronto date? I¿ saw somebody posted a note on here saying a Toronto stop was¿ announced on CFNY yesterday - any details? Where? When?

I haven't heard anything about a TO show yet. I'd be all over that information. It would be great if Moz came back after the fiasco that ended his 97 show.

Cheers¿ Paul R.¿ Richmond Hill's 1st Blazer Boy [Bring back our Red Autumn Fall -¿ the wait's been too long....].

Back
Top Bottom