Johnny Marr and the Healers.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire

Look in this weeks la weekly,it gives info on Johnny Marr and his extremely shitty band the Healers in concert somewhere in hollywood. Too bad he's a f***ing idiot on a stick and that some dopey smiths fans will go and pay this moron money to sing a bunch of useless songs that arent any good. If he were any good,he'd be playing with morrissey still. So you go on,spend your money on this idiot and continue to support him,he needs the money and his music gets shittier each time. I should go and hand him a shirt reading"hey johnny,you suck!!! wanna real job?? call morrissey!!"

He sucks,,,mike joyce ands andy rourke suck too. Johnny...you're a has been and you will never EVER be the moz. Stop with your pathetic career and continue to rip off the fans with your shitty music,while you lament the fact that you let the greatest singer ever turn against you and despise you. I should go and whack you over the f***in head with a steel chair just for that reason alone!!!! donkeydick,you suck johhny and so does your shitty band of idiots.

donkeydick,you suck johhny and so
> does your shitty band of idiots.
Zak Starkly is awesome, and Pete and Roger must think so as well. Zak kicked ass at the Concert for NY and I saw both Zak and Dean perform this summer and Zak is a far superior drummer to Dean.

You're such a waste of space.

Christ, you're an idiot. Remove your head from your arse and realise that without Johnny Marr there would have been no Smiths. Yes, there would have been a Moz, but there wouldn't have been a Smiths. There's no point even trying to explain to you, you immature, dickhead, f***wit, UNFUNNY little brat. You think you're hilarious but you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis! You think Morrissey would like you if you got to know him? The most you could expect from him is a look of disgust, like he's just stepped in a big heap of dog shit.

> Look in this weeks la weekly,it gives info on Johnny Marr and his
> extremely shitty band the Healers in concert somewhere in hollywood.

I urge everyone to get out and see Zak Starkley on drums with Johnny Marr. I know Who fans will be out there to show their support for Zak. Hopefully, whiny,crybaby fans like this one will stay home.

Re: Johnny Marr helped Morrissey find an out-let for his lyrics and ideas!!!!

Yes Morrissey had all his stuff he needed the world to know about. But until Marr came along he was frustrated that no one was believeing in his manafesto but Marr believed and had self-confedence and helped him get his music, voice and lyrics out to the world.

Re: Johnny Marr helped Morrissey find an out-let for his lyrics and ideas!!!!

Marr made alot of money off morrissey and his "outlet" for music. Don't forget that. I have never been a big marr fan,he dicked over morrissey something terrible.

f*** me...Some people are hard to please.

Marr might've shot his bolt at an early age with The Smiths, but writing classics like you're shelling peas for five years isn't a bad legacy. Yes, Electronic were shit, but so is "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful". Johnny was still 50% responsible for the best band of all time, so let's give the fat little f***er a break.

Re: f*** me...Some people are hard to please.

> Marr might've shot his bolt at an early age with The Smiths, but writing
> classics like you're shelling peas for five years isn't a bad legacy. Yes,
> Electronic were shit, but so is "We Hate It When Our Friends Become
> Successful". Johnny was still 50% responsible for the best band of
> all time, so let's give the fat little f***er a break.

So if Marr was 50% responsible, and Rourke ( sound of vomiting) and Joyce (ditto) were 25% each, then that means that Morrissey was....no...hang on...that doesn't add up.

Let's try this one. Morrissey 90%, Marr 10%, Rourke 0%, and Joyce 0%. Ah, that's better.

Marr only 10%??? You must be having a giggle.

> Look in this weeks la weekly,it gives info on Johnny Marr and his
> extremely shitty band the Healers in concert somewhere in hollywood. Too
> bad he's a f***ing idiot on a stick and that some dopey smiths fans will
> go and pay this moron money to sing a bunch of useless songs that arent
> any good. If he were any good,he'd be playing with morrissey still. So you
> go on,spend your money on this idiot and continue to support him,he needs
> the money and his music gets shittier each time. I should go and hand him
> a shirt reading"hey johnny,you suck!!! wanna real job?? call
> morrissey!!"
some people say the same thing about Morrissey. Dopey Smiths fan will go and pay Morrissey money to hear "I LIke You" and "Mexico"

> Marr only 10%??? You must be having a giggle.

No giggling going on here. I was actually being generous to Marr. I was going to give him 7 or 8%, but decided to round it up to double figures.