if you could request one song on the Tour?? (He IS reading this)

I

iamawas

As I said you have one pic....
anything from any time he will have the band play for you only.
What would it be if he would do it live for YOU??????!!!!!!!????!?!?!!??

> As I said you have one pic....¿ anything from any time he will have the band play for you only.¿ What would it be if he would do it live for¿ YOU??????!!!!!!!????!?!?!!??

The Last of the Famous International Playboys (obviously)

'oh, oh, yeah, yeah, woah, oh wah ha oh oh ...'

A medley of his entire catalog! If not, then... "Late Night, Maudlin Street." (no message)

> As I said you have one pic....¿ anything from any time he will have the band play for you only.¿ What would it be if he would do it live for¿ YOU??????!!!!!!!????!?!?!!??

IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ....... INTERESTING DRUG

The song of my choice would be "Swallow on my Neck" what a treat it will be if he plays it in Vegas.

'East West' .... but itll never happen

'east west' is one of the best ones hes ever done...
the lyrics, the delivery, the music all perfect.¿ As I said you have one pic....¿ anything from any time he will have the band play for you only.¿ What would it be if he would do it live for¿ YOU??????!!!!!!!????!?!?!!??

Re: 'East West' .... but itll never happen

> 'east west' is one of the best ones hes ever done...¿ the lyrics, the delivery, the music all perfect.

If there was only one song that he could do and he choose that one I would have to shoot him.

And if he choose it because of you I'd have to shoot you too.

Re: if you could request one song on the Tour?? (He's not here)

There is a light that never goes out

boxers!!!

I can't get the thought out of my mind.

> The song of my choice would be "Swallow on my Neck"¿ what a treat it will be if he plays it in Vegas.

If Morrissey plays Vegas in a sequin jumpsuit, I will cringe and sneak out the back and sell my computer.

Other than that, he can play whatever he wants.

Now, THIS is another evil idea I can't picture

Morrissey doing a medley of parody songs just like Billy Crystal does at the Oscars.

God, then I'm imagining Barbershop quintet with the other band members and having it as a lame sketch on Tonight with Jay Leno. I'm just seeing Kevin Eubanks saying, "hey, Jay, that's not true. We've got it on tape!" and I don't know how it ends because I don't want to think about it.

Remind me never to drink Khaluah straight again. This is very painful.

Hi morrissey! (since hes supposibly reading this)

hmm... If it was gonna be a smiths song that he chose to sing.. I know its over (since its long and emotional) And Morrissey if you are reading this,( or anyone who can get in contact with the man ).. please play Lost!!! And dedicate it to all your fans who are lost All over the world!!!

It would have to be a cover version obviously

"All Tomorrow's Parties" (Velvets)

Re: Hi morrissey! (since hes supposibly reading this)

> hmm... If it was gonna be a smiths song that he chose to sing..¿ I know its over (since its long and emotional) And Morrissey if¿ you are reading this,( or anyone who can get in contact with the¿ man ).. please play Lost!!! And dedicate it to all your fans who¿ are lost All over the world!!!

Would he play that, though, with Spencer being on his you-know-what list, and all?

Wait, why is Sepncer on his sh*t list???? (no message)

> Would he play that, though, with Spencer being on his¿ you-know-what list, and all?

Whatever he plays, you people had better make quality bootlegs, cuz he ain't playin near me.(NM)

NM=no message

Re: Wait, why is Sepncer on his sh*t list???? (no message)

Well, that's the take I got, having read the Spencer news item from a few days ago (sorry, but for some reason, I'm no longer able to cut and paste on this site, ever since I upgraded to Internet Explorer 5.0). Perhaps I was just being presumptuous?

can i be your friend?

you are cool.¿ If there was only one song that he could do and he choose that¿ one I would have to shoot him.¿ And if he choose it because of you I'd have to shoot you too.

Re: A medley of his entire catalog! If not, then... "Late Night, Maudlin Street." (no message)

One song? Definately "Nobody Loves Us"!

Back
Top Bottom