Tickets for Vegas

B

Becca

Hey Guys,

I just found out that Morrissey will be in Vegas Oct. 7th. At the house of blues. Do you know who else will be there? Do you know when tickets go on sale? Quick I need to know, I wanted to get my Coachella tickets this weekend. Vegas is way closer for me!

I'm not! I had planned TO go to all 3 cali dates.. But Since you have to be over 21 .. I cant. I dont know if the santabarbra Show is over 21 or not. ANyone know????

> are you over 21?

the only reason i ask is because house of blues is usually 21 and over, no matter what. and i don't think they're going to make an exception for us morrissey fans. by the way, i'm 19, so i guess i'm outta luck too.

Now, Today, Tomorrow and Always

i saw ween two weeks ago at the HOB an it was 18 an older

they gave wrist bands if you were older an wanted to drink

michael g.

my stuff

Even for a concert you have to be 21. Well I have a few months to go. For clubs I use my friend's id. SO, I'm sure I can get in, no prob. My sister looks just like me (so everyone says) and I can get her id. SO ANYWAYS ARE TICKETS ON SALE FOR THAT ONE YET??????

> Even for a concert you have to be 21. Well I have a few months¿ to go. For clubs I use my friend's id. SO, I'm sure I can get¿ in, no prob. My sister looks just like me (so everyone says) and¿ I can get her id. SO ANYWAYS ARE TICKETS ON SALE FOR THAT ONE¿ YET??????

Check ticketmaster, but I think that they don't go on sale until September sometime.

"Ticketmaster says" ...

> Check ticketmaster, but I think that they don't go on sale until¿ September sometime.

They go on sale this Saturday at noon... And ticketmaster says it's an all ages show. Go to:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/cgi/tm2k_by_id_FS.idc?event_id=A002F1ABA5A50C5%26searchname%3DMORRISSEY%26minorcat%3D21%26state%3DNV%26majorcat%3D

Back
Top Bottom