Just a pic from the swedish version of the Oscars

U

Urban

Lukas Moodysson, the man behind the film "@#!!!ing Åmål" or "show me love", shows what he thinks of the elite gathered at the event on monday night. Having just received the first of four prices he answered the boo's from the crowd with this gesture. Maybe he knew the day before that his film wouldn't be nominated for the Oscars.
Lukas is a fan of Morrissey but clearly lacks the big man's way of slagging off people in a more intelligent way.

5066.jpg

brazil 2 sweden 0

well, as there are score games on this board, this is my score.

the brazilian film "central do brasil" were nominated to concur in the cathegories "best foreign film" and "best actress", with fernanda montenegro.

nothing against sweden, of course...¿ Lukas Moodysson, the man behind the film " @#!!! ing¿ Åmål" or "show me love", shows what he thinks of¿ the elite gathered at the event on monday night. Having just¿ received the first of four prices he answered the boo's from the¿ crowd with this gesture. Maybe he knew the day before that his¿ film wouldn't be nominated for the Oscars.¿ Lukas is a fan of Morrissey but clearly lacks the big man's way¿ of slagging off people in a more intelligent way.

Re: brazil 2 sweden 0

> well, as there are score games on this board, this is my score.¿ the brazilian film "central do brasil" were nominated¿ to concur in the cathegories "best foreign film" and¿ "best actress", with fernanda montenegro.¿ nothing against sweden, of course...

It's a dishonor to be nominated. Brazil scores: -2

Re: brazil 2 sweden 0

> It's a dishonor to be nominated. Brazil scores: -2

why? this film (i haven't seen anyway) received several prizes all around the world, as the more important one in berlin festival.

a big number of great movies received the oscar, so i don't think it's a dishonour.

Back
Top Bottom