an email from 120minutes

• Thread starter boyleastlikelytoo(kakarot)
  • Start date
B

boyleastlikelytoo(kakarot)

I emailed 120 miutes for them not playing "everyday is like sunday" and this is the email I got back from them today...what do you think??

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:53:10 EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: feb. 5th
X-Mailer: AOL 3.0 16-bit for Windows sub 41

Accidents happen....someone at the website made a mistake. "Everyday is Like
Sunday" was supposed to air, it was programmed, but it was in a "droppable"
position. This means that if the interview segments run too long, some videos
get dropped. We apologize.

Please call off the hounds. We can't take the abuse.

hahaha is all I can say LOL!!continue the abuse until they play what we want!

Ben(kakarot)

the pathetic email from 120minutes

> I emailed 120 miutes for them not playing "everyday is like¿ sunday" and this is the email I got back from them¿ today...what do you think??¿ ..................¿ From: [email protected]¿ Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:53:10 EST¿ To: [email protected]¿ Subject: Re: feb. 5th¿ X-Mailer: AOL 3.0 16-bit for Windows sub 41¿ Accidents happen....someone at the website made a mistake.¿ "Everyday is Like¿ Sunday" was supposed to air, it was programmed, but it was¿ in a "droppable"¿ position. This means that if the interview segments run too¿ long, some videos¿ get dropped. We apologize.¿ Please call off the hounds. We can't take the abuse.¿ ................¿ hahaha is all I can say LOL!!continue the abuse until they play¿ what we want!

Steven Patrick Morrissey was not designed at birth to warrant 'droppable' positions. MTV knows damn well that Moz is a valuable commodity, not only in popular appeal, but in the history of 120 Minutes. I say that the torment should continue until their attitude improves.

Oh, HELL YEAHHH!!!!

P.S. they can start by getting rid of that fat bastard they call a host, and replace him with that bombshell that hosted this past week. Despite our strife of being denied, I still had the sense to recognize how attractive she is. If she was on the show every week, I'd watch it again for sure!

Re: the pathetic email from 120minutes

pinfield is actually not very watchable but he does know very much about music and the music business..proabaly much more then any other vj...but I mus6t agree a hottie host would be nice..especially if she likes the moz man

> pinfield is actually not very watchable but he does know very¿ much about music and the music business..proabaly much more then¿ any other vj...

Yeah, but he's so blahblahblahblahblahblahblah!! I mean, PLAY THE @#!!!ING SONG ALREADY, DUDE!

but I mus6t agree a hottie host would be¿ nice..especially if she likes the moz man

@#!!!! Doesn't matter to me! Just bring her back next week and I'll be satisified.

> pinfield is actually not very watchable but he does know very¿ much about music and the music business..proabaly much more then¿ any other vj...but I mus6t agree a hottie host would be¿ nice..especially if she likes the moz man

I believe Matt Pinfield does like The Smiths at least.I think I read somewhere that he thought the lyrics for "Pretty Girls Make Graves" were amazing.

No email from 120 Minutes, but at least...

¿ Please call off the hounds. We can't take the abuse.¿ ................

At least they are reading their Email. I wondered if the delete button might be their favorite. Mine was at least seen by MTV, but no reply. MTV deserves every bit of verbal abuse Moz fans can tastefully toss their way.

> I believe Matt Pinfield does like The Smiths at least.I think I¿ read somewhere that he thought the lyrics for "Pretty Girls¿ Make Graves" were amazing.

And I'm pretty sure he recited the entire lyrics in that interview. All that guy ever does it yap, yap, yap. They need to fire his fat ass and give the gig to Jancee Dunn. She's less information, and easier on th eyes.

I Think I've Said It Before...

...but i'll say it again. Jory, I really like your name.

Re: I Think I've Said It Before...

> ...but i'll say it again. Jory, I really like your name.

Thanks, I'm rather fond of it too. I'm afraid the "other" name is one that Morrissey would never again want to utter. So, JORY it must be forever more.

> She's less¿ information, and easier on th eyes.

If someone put a gun to my head and told me to pick between her and Matt, God, I don't know really until I was in that situation, but I tend to think I would pick her. Grrrrrr :)

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare

> If someone put a gun to my head and told me to pick between her¿ and Matt, God, I don't know really until I was in that¿ situation, but I tend to think I would pick her. Grrrrrr :)

I'd pick Jancee in a heartbeat. Then I'd take the same gun to New York and off Pinfield. That would ensure her position.

> I'd pick Jancee in a heartbeat. Then I'd take the same gun to¿ New York and off Pinfield. That would ensure her position.

Say, who did you say you would pick again? I missed it. I hadn't been reading the board that closely.

Getting you there in style!
clown.jpg

> Say, who did you say you would pick again? I missed it. I hadn't¿ been reading the board that closely.

I said I'd rather have Jancee Dunn than Matt Pinfield on 120. What would any sane person prefer? Either an out of shape, overinformed rock & roll version of King Kong Bundy, or a charming, sexy bombshell. It's hardly what I call a tough choice. I want the girl, dammit!!

P.S. I saw the pic you posted, and I think my cousins tagged your car. You need to park it somewhere safer. Try a garage.

Oh, by the way....

I'm pretty slow today, and I just figured out what you were trying to imply with you last post.

Well, excuuuuuse me! I dig brunettes! It's not MY fault!

So, [as the routine continues..] DON'T GET SMART, SUZE!

Suzie has nothing to worry about...

Well, Ms. Suzie, aren't you just the cutest little thing there in your website, don'tcha know? That outfit, that's another thing.¿ I'm pretty slow today, and I just figured out what you were¿ trying to imply with you last post.¿ Well, excuuuuuse me! I dig brunettes! It's not MY fault!¿ So, [as the routine continues..] DON'T GET SMART, SUZE!

hee hee

> I said I'd rather have Jancee Dunn than Matt Pinfield on 120.¿ What would any sane person prefer? Either an out of shape,¿ overinformed rock & roll version of King Kong Bundy, or a¿ charming, sexy bombshell. It's hardly what I call a tough¿ choice. I want the girl, dammit!!

Hey, Mani....Run your face into my hand......¿ P.S. I saw the pic you posted, and I think my cousins tagged¿ your car. You need to park it somewhere safer. Try a garage.

I parked it in Glasgow. It'll take you a boat and ID papers to get it.

What in the wild wild world of sports is going on here?
TOLL.jpg

Re: hee hee

> Hey, Mani....Run your face into my hand......

Don't get smart ;-)¿ I parked it in Glasgow. It'll take you a boat and ID papers to¿ get it.

Still not a good idea; here comes The Jesus and Mary Chain along with Rowdy Roddy Piper. The Reids are holding spray paint cans and are eyeing your car kinda funny. And, Piper is probably gonna steal your airbag. You should've listened to me about the garage. Being protected by the Viper isn't good enough these days.

Re: hee hee

> Don't get smart ;-)

You keep saying that, and yet......¿ Still not a good idea; here comes The Jesus and Mary Chain along¿ with Rowdy Roddy Piper. The Reids

The Proclaimers?

Theyr'e going to walk 500 miles and they will walk 500 more just be the first one to bash the window on my passenger door

La da da¿are holding spray paint cans¿ and are eyeing your car kinda funny. And, Piper is probably¿ gonna steal your airbag. You should've listened to me about the¿ garage. Being protected by the Viper isn't good enough these¿ days.

It's a clown car. I have a goofy guy with a toy mallet in the back. Oh, he'll be ready for them.

Somebody's going to have to go back and get some dimes!
TOLL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom