who are the 3 women that are always seen with morrissey

M

mozboz

i'm sure most of the regular people her read the morrissey siting messages here. everyone mentions that morrissey has 3 women with him.
well yesterday i was wearing a moz t-shirt and some older man whom i don't know told me that he saw morrissey at an italian restraunt in the larchmont section of L.A.. he said that had had 3 women with him, who are these women? are they his replacements for: debbie dannel, jo slee, caryn gough, linder sterling, pat bellis...and the rest of the women who follow who've gone by the way-side?

Isn't one of them his bodyguard? Morrissey is so egalitarian.¿ i'm sure most of the regular people her read the morrissey¿ siting messages here. everyone mentions that morrissey has 3¿ women with him.¿ well yesterday i was wearing a moz t-shirt and some older man¿ whom i don't know told me that he saw morrissey at an italian¿ restraunt in the larchmont section of L.A.. he said that had had¿ 3 women with him, who are these women? are they his replacements¿ for: debbie dannel, jo slee, caryn gough, linder sterling, pat¿ bellis...and the rest of the women who follow who've gone by the¿ way-side?

Theya re part of a society called "Lucky Bitches Anonymous"

Maybey if you Dont care who what why or how Mozzy is, then you can hang out with him. Oh...And you have to be VERY rich and a member of Society of some sort...not celebrity society, aristocratic society...those women have LOADS of money...Equalization among commrades...high scociety. He hangs out with Snotty rich chicks

Re: Theya re part of a society called "Lucky Bitches Anonymous"

hmm you think morrissey knew andrew cunanan??????

Damn and I was gonna wear this shirt later
dwfish.jpg

Re: I love brutalful

I always love it when you post a message brutalful....... you get my vote for bitterest Morrissey fan anyday!

Somebody should take a picture of these.these...thses....females ahhhhhhhhhhh

who are these women?
what do they look like?
do they got back?

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF all DOES MORRISSEY SMELL LIKE FISH? (if anybody sees him in LA be sure to smell the bastard)

I Could Have Both...theres no need to choose.....
elle5.jpg

I assume they are his friends. Moz has friends you know. I wasn't aware that Jo Slee and Linder were expelled, or that Caryn was ever anything more than a business associate.¿ i'm sure most of the regular people her read the morrissey¿ siting messages here. everyone mentions that morrissey has 3¿ women with him.¿ well yesterday i was wearing a moz t-shirt and some older man¿ whom i don't know told me that he saw morrissey at an italian¿ restraunt in the larchmont section of L.A.. he said that had had¿ 3 women with him, who are these women? are they his replacements¿ for: debbie dannel, jo slee, caryn gough, linder sterling, pat¿ bellis...and the rest of the women who follow who've gone by the¿ way-side?

that's not fair

> I always love it when you post a message brutalful....... you¿ get my vote for bitterest Morrissey fan anyday!

Okay, if I posted something like what Brutalful did, I would get slammed for being shallow and insensitive and disrespectful and generally stupid. But I guess brutalful is just *special*.

EVIL

You don't LIKE Morrissey, do you? In which case ... why do you come here ...

lucky whats???? *shame*

Okay, somebody has to tell you: you are shallow and insensitive and disrespectful and generally stupid.

Love,

Brucie¿ Maybey if you Dont care who what why or how Mozzy is, then you¿ can hang out with him. Oh...And you have to be VERY rich and a¿ member of Society of some sort...not celebrity society,¿ aristocratic society...those women have LOADS of¿ money...Equalization among commrades...high scociety. He hangs¿ out with Snotty rich chicks

Re: EVIL

> You don't LIKE Morrissey, do you? In which case ... why do you¿ come here ...
mully ully gue- Yeah, a VERY good question!!!!! Jeff, YOU KNOW you're as jealous as @#!!!. So off and leave your bigoted ignorant comments to yourself, you twat.

Re: that's not fair

> Okay, if I posted something like what Brutalful did, I would get¿ slammed for being shallow and insensitive and disrespectful and¿ generally stupid. But I guess brutalful is just *special*.

You are very correct..brutalful is special and she can say things like that....... she knows which side of the street he likes to park on!!!!!!!!!

Well...Sticks and Stones sweetie!

I am too old to try to be like everyone else. When i ask people "Why dont they like me?" People just say "Just Be yourself". Guess what...noone ever liked me that much anyway. When I conform, people dont like me...When Im myself, people dont like me. I am socially enept, and Ive had to learn to deal with it. So, Im doubly @#!!!ed and i dont care. Ive been called a million names and Im not changing. Not by choice,Im not trying to irk you. I simply just Cannot become what I am not. I was born this way....I have no choice. I enjoy myself, I get my sence of humour, and when Im dead...Ill be the only one there.
But thanks for caring! Have a lovely day! Enjoy your day of perfection...it must be nice! TROUBLE LOVES ME! >:p

this might hurt

> i'm sure most of the regular people her read the morrissey¿ siting messages here. everyone mentions that morrissey has 3¿ women with him.¿ well yesterday i was wearing a moz t-shirt and some older man¿ whom i don't know told me that he saw morrissey at an italian¿ restraunt in the larchmont section of L.A.. he said that had had¿ 3 women with him, who are these women? are they his replacements¿ for: debbie dannel, jo slee, caryn gough, linder sterling, pat¿ bellis...and the rest of the women who follow who've gone by the¿ way-side?

Were they ugly? I have a theory that Moz only befriends ugly womyn because he's intimidated by sexy womyn. I once tried to hold his hand and he pulled away. He's scared of true love and for that he must suffer.

snap!

> who are these women?¿ what do they look like?¿ do they got back?

My friend took a picture of Deb's ass. Then we started a Deb fanclub.¿ AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF all DOES MORRISSEY SMELL LIKE¿ FISH? (if anybody sees him in LA be sure to smell the bastard)

You're a class-act I must say!

Re: Well...Sticks and Stones sweetie!

I told you for your own good. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. etc. etc. I knew you'd appreciate my insight!

Love,

hateful Brucie¿ I am too old to try to be like everyone else. When i ask people¿ "Why dont they like me?" People just say "Just Be¿ yourself". Guess what...noone ever liked me that much¿ anyway. When I conform, people dont like me...When Im myself,¿ people dont like me. I am socially enept, and Ive had to learn¿ to deal with it. So, Im doubly @#!!! ed and i dont care. Ive¿ been called a million names and Im not changing. Not by¿ choice,Im not trying to irk you. I simply just Cannot become¿ what I am not. I was born this way....I have no choice. I enjoy¿ myself, I get my sence of humour, and when Im dead...Ill be the¿ only one there.¿ But thanks for caring! Have a lovely day! Enjoy your day of¿ perfection...it must be nice! TROUBLE LOVES ME! >:p

Re: this might hurt

> Were they ugly? I have a theory that Moz only befriends ugly¿ womyn because he's intimidated by sexy womyn. I once tried to¿ hold his hand and he pulled away. He's scared of true love and¿ for that he must suffer.

If a strange person came up to you and grabbed your hand ... would you be cooperative?

> Were they ugly? I have a theory that Moz only befriends ugly¿ womyn because he's intimidated by sexy womyn. I once tried to¿ hold his hand and he pulled away. He's scared of true love and¿ for that he must suffer.

Well that's an encouraging thought!

YOU MEAN YOU ARE SEXY AND MORRISSEY MISSED THE TIME OF HIS LIFE. DO YOU? HOW YOU COME UP WITH THESE "THEORIES" ELUDES ME. ARE YOU A SHRINK OR SOMETHING?
M.

Back
Top Bottom