Last night I dreamt...

M

maribelle

Last night I had the most excellent dream. It was, of course, of Morrissey......he was going to be in concert near the university....my roommate and I were so excited......we got our cameras and took off.....we got there, and since it was outside (like a festival), we went to the front.....he was walking around and I shouted out his name, like the rest of the crowd, but for some reason he looked at me.....my roommate was trippin' out and I was in utter shock....since i had a kick ass camera i was getting incredible pictures....he looked incredible.....it was weird because he looked the way he looked when he was in the smiths, skinny with glasses (but oh so gorgeous)....i wanted to get next to the stage, near the rear, so i went to the side.....for some reason he was no longer on stage and actually went up to me.....he shook my hand.....he asked me if i could take a picture of him and his brother...?....all of a sudden we're in a hall way of the school, and he's being really playful.....we're really close, laughing about some joke, when i hear voices and footsteps.....it was three girls whom i didn't particularly get along with, and one of them just happened to be a morrissey fan....her jaw dropped to the ground.....instantly we're back on the field, and i asked him if i could take a picture with him, and he agreed.....the funniest thing i remember is that he had a lisp.....a lucky lisp, perhaps? :)

That was grand, Maribelle! Aren't dreams about the most precious man alive magnificent?!

> That was grand, Maribelle! Aren't dreams about the most precious¿ man alive magnificent?!

Tell me about it! In the dream, things were just beginning to get exciting when all of a sudden someone had the AUDACITY to wake me up! How dare they! :)~

> Tell me about it! In the dream, things were just beginning to¿ get exciting when all of a sudden someone had the AUDACITY to¿ wake me up! How dare they! :)~
Doen't people always wake you up during the best dreams and leave you sleep for the nightmares?
I have a funny dream about Johnny Marr. I dreamed that I met him at some club and that I talked him into going music shopping with me, and everyone I saw at the store was jealous b/c I was hanging out with Johnny Marr. Then things turned ugly right as he was telling me that he REALLY liked Metallica. He then morphed into my Metallica loving, guitar playing ex. Maybe I should be committed.

You're lucky. I never dream about Moz. I mostly dream about stealing police motorcycles and jumping out of windows and stuff.¿ Last night I had the most excellent dream. It was, of course, of¿ Morrissey......he was going to be in concert near the¿ university....my roommate and I were so excited......we got our¿ cameras and took off.....we got there, and since it was outside¿ (like a festival), we went to the front.....he was walking¿ around and I shouted out his name, like the rest of the crowd,¿ but for some reason he looked at me.....my roommate was trippin'¿ out and I was in utter shock....since i had a kick ass camera i¿ was getting incredible pictures....he looked incredible.....it¿ was weird because he looked the way he looked when he was in the¿ smiths, skinny with glasses (but oh so gorgeous)....i wanted to¿ get next to the stage, near the rear, so i went to the¿ side.....for some reason he was no longer on stage and actually¿ went up to me.....he shook my hand.....he asked me if i could¿ take a picture of him and his brother...?....all of a sudden¿ we're in a hall way of the school, and he's being really¿ playful.....we're really close, laughing about some joke, when i¿ hear voices and footsteps.....it was three girls whom i didn't¿ particularly get along with, and one of them just happened to be¿ a morrissey fan....her jaw dropped to the ground.....instantly¿ we're back on the field, and i asked him if i could take a¿ picture with him, and he agreed.....the funniest thing i¿ remember is that he had a lisp.....a lucky lisp, perhaps? :)

Back
Top Bottom