1 spare ticket for Brixton Academy Nov 5th for sale

• Thread starter Millie Dillmount
  • Start date
M

Millie Dillmount

Dear Morrisseys and Morrissettes,

is there anyone out there still in need of one ticket for the Morrissey concert at the Brixton Academy, Nov 5th ?
If so, please email me privately at

[email protected]

because I have one ticket for that gig that I want to sell.

I'll be at the gig, so we can meet up there. The tickets cost 32,5 Pounds ( including all sorts of fees) - so that is the sum I would like to sell it for too.

Here is why I have a spare ticket:
Me and a friend ordered our 2 Brixton Academy tix online with Ticketmaster - but for some strange reason the tix never arrived.
So my friend booked two more tickets at another ticket agency - then, when this second booking had been already settled and confirmed she got informed from ticketmaster that they were very sorry that our tix still had not arrived in the mail and that they now sent two tickets to the venue for us to collect there.
So we had four tickets then and only needed two, which was a bit of a disaster since they were so horribly expensive, and even having to pay for flights and one set of tix already put us in a bit of a delicate financial situation. Anyway..this is dear old Morrissey we'll get to see in London, so we did not really mind. But now having to pay twice as much is a bit..hmm..too much.

In the meantime I was able to sell 1 ticket. So there is only one left now.

Please get in touch if you still need a ticket for the Brixton Academy gig Nov 5th.

I will not be able to reply to you till tomorrow (sunday) because I go clubbing in Cologne tonight and will stay for the night there - so won't have access to the internet. I'll be able to get back to you the earliest some time sunday noon. So do not worry if you do not get an immediate reply.

Taking into consdideration that the only thing you can do, if you still haven't got a ticket now, is buy one outside the venue - which will probably cost a tiny wee bit more then 32,5 - having to wait till tomorrow for a confirmation mail, sounds fair enough, if you ask me.

Love,

Millie

Suede photos for your delight

Back
Top Bottom