Morrissey and Souxie

M

MTB

I'm not sure if this is hte correct way to spell the other singer. All I know is that I once heard a song in which Morrissey sang with Souxie(of Souxie and the Banchees). Let me knoiw if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Never fear, Spinster is here!

> I'm not sure if this is hte correct way to spell the other¿ singer. All I know is that I once heard a song in which¿ Morrissey sang with Souxie(of Souxie and the Banchees). Let me¿ knoiw if you can help me out.¿ Thanks!

Yes, Morrissey and Siouxie did a duet together. It's a song called "Interlude". They got together and did a duet for this song because they have a mutual liking for singer Timi Yuro ( i believe), who performed the song previously. The single came out in 1994, but was almost never released due to label difficulties.

Re: Never fear, Spinster is here!

this song appeared too in the cd "suedehead - the best of morrissey".

the song is wonderful!¿ Yes, Morrissey and Siouxie did a duet together. It's a song¿ called "Interlude". They got together and did a duet¿ for this song because they have a mutual liking for singer Timi¿ Yuro ( i believe), who performed the song previously. The single¿ came out in 1994, but was almost never released due to label¿ difficulties.

> this song appeared too in the cd "suedehead - the best of¿ morrissey".¿ the song is wonderful!

I couldn't stand it.. like like Siousxie and I like morrissey but togther well.. just somethings aren't meant to be.. sorta like that Peanut butter and jelly mixxed together in the same jar! Ick

~!
MLL

well, i love these effects in that song:

- the moment when moz begins, his voice is so good, so calm, so well placed... when one could wait a more intense voice...
- moz makes marvelously the 2nd voice, when they sang toghether
- at the end of the song, when i wait a scream from siouxie, she simply lows her voice, and i think this effect is sublime

the song i frankly didn't like at the begining, but when i began to pay more attention, i thought it was sublime¿ I couldn't stand it.. like like Siousxie and I like morrissey¿ but togther well.. just somethings aren't meant to be.. sorta¿ like that Peanut butter and jelly mixxed together in the same¿ jar! Ick¿ ~!¿ MLL

beautiful!

the song...extremly beautiful there voices went together perfectly....I think I wouldn't mind another duet if they did it as well.........and the orchestra was just as good..ahhh I think I shall fall asleep listening to it tonight

Re: beautiful!

> the song...extremly beautiful there voices went together¿ perfectly....I think I wouldn't mind another duet if they did it¿ as well.........and the orchestra was just as good..ahhh I think¿ I shall fall asleep listening to it tonight

The Song is really good, but it´s very unusual for Moz. Could have been done by Celine Dion & George Michael, too, of cause not as good as by Moz ;-)

Stefan

My Want List

Re: beautiful!

Personally, I did not like this duet very much at all. In fact I think it stank. This coming from the person whose favorite performers/singers/aritists were Morrissey and Siouxsie (still are). I must be honest and state that as much as I love Siouxsie she really cannot sing and it shows on this song with Moz. IMHO.

edju

Back
Top Bottom