Morrisey's new album?

M

Mariano Apuya Jr.

I was at borders right,and I went to one of those computer terminals where you can find out about artists, bands, etc.ect. when I thought all the information I can handle about moz would be found on the net and I see in the nominal list of moz' albums was a curious entry, an album entitled "Lost" with a 1999 release. does everybody know that this album is out exept me, but I could not find confirmation anywhere in the net. or perhaps I just saw an error or am I just inimical to the news.

Hi!

It´s a Japanese release only with the six b-sides from
1997. But it has been released in 1998 not 1999...

Bye - Joe¿ I was at borders right,and I went to one of those computer¿ terminals where you can find out about artists, bands, etc.ect.¿ when I thought all the information I can handle about moz would¿ be found on the net and I see in the nominal list of moz' albums¿ was a curious entry, an album entitled "Lost" with a¿ 1999 release. does everybody know that this album is out exept¿ me, but I could not find confirmation anywhere in the net. or¿ perhaps I just saw an error or am I just inimical to the news.

Back
Top Bottom