MORRISSEY UPDATE!!

R

rhernandez

I Heard from a reliable source on this brief 6 U.S. Tour it's going to be a best of tour. So expect a amazing show. The band plan to enter the studio to record there forthcoming album.Also from my source morrissey plans on going on a full AMERICAN TOUR. IN LATE JANUARY. MOZ will only be playing NEW material on this tour. NO classics all spankin NEW. That's a treat. Also there looking for a new drummer since spencer cobrin left the band. I'm told they would use woodie taylor but he plays to soft. MORRISSEY want's someone with a hard edge. Gary Day is back in the line up. I see an amazing album being made. possibly best one yet!! MORE info to come later!!!!!

if this is true that would be real cool. The big question is will coachella feature 'best of' material?¿ I Heard from a reliable source on this brief 6 U.S. Tour it's¿ going to be a best of tour. So expect a amazing show. The band¿ plan to enter the studio to record there forthcoming album.Also¿ from my source morrissey plans on going on a full AMERICAN TOUR.¿ IN LATE JANUARY. MOZ will only be playing NEW material on this¿ tour. NO classics all spankin NEW. That's a treat. Also there¿ looking for a new drummer since spencer cobrin left the band.¿ I'm told they would use woodie taylor but he plays to soft.¿ MORRISSEY want's someone with a hard edge. Gary Day is back in¿ the line up. I see an amazing album being made. possibly best¿ one yet!! MORE info to come later!!!!!

> I Heard from a reliable source on this brief 6 U.S. Tour it's¿ going to be a best of tour.

Can we trust you? Do we dare believe you?

> Can we trust you? Do we dare believe you?

WHY? I would not make up stories that ain't true. What good would that do if I lied. This INFO I got this weekend so I thought it would be good to let everyone know. whether you believe me or not it's up to you guys. COACHELLA is also going to be a best of. I would say it's going to be the best one of the U.S. TOUR also. MORRISSEY "99"

> WHY? I would not make up stories that ain't true. What good¿ would that do if I lied. This INFO I got this weekend so I¿ thought it would be good to let everyone know. whether you¿ believe me or not it's up to you guys. COACHELLA is also going¿ to be a best of. I would say it's going to be the best one of¿ the U.S. TOUR also. MORRISSEY "99"

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to doubt your honesty. You wouldn't happen to have any inside info as to when the six dates of the "best of" tour might be, would you? If his "new material" tour is slated for Jan, then will he be in the U.S. in Nov or Dec, after he goes to Germany, or what? And does he plan to announce the details anytime soon?

hi, mi name is tato rivas, and am a serious morrissey's fan. I came from Chile, south america, and you know that Morrissey have tto much fans from all over the world!! I should be one of weirdest!! Currently I'm living in the US. for one or maybbe two years during my postgraduates studies. I want to know whether or not Morrissey have scheduled some concert or tour throughout the US. during this year or in the 2000. I can't wait to see him alive. That would be great!! No cd, no tapes, no video, just alive, could it be possible

I'll appreciate your answer.

tato

> hi, mi name is tato rivas, and am a serious morrissey's fan. I¿ came from Chile, south america, and you know that Morrissey have¿ tto much fans from all over the world!! I should be one of¿ weirdest!! Currently I'm living in the US. for one or maybbe two¿ years during my postgraduates studies. I want to know whether or¿ not Morrissey have scheduled some concert or tour throughout the¿ US. during this year or in the 2000. I can't wait to see him¿ alive. That would be great!! No cd, no tapes, no video, just¿ alive, could it be possible

Well Where in the us are you staying???? In case you havent read already he will have 6 tour dates in the us.. SO As soon as we find out where he will have these dates i guess you can plan to see him.. "alive" hehe... I get to see him alive in october!!!

Re: MORRISSEY UPDATE! Drummer needed?!

¿ looking for a new drummer since spencer cobrin left the band.¿ I'm told they would use woodie taylor but he plays to soft.¿ MORRISSEY want's someone with a hard edge.

So, how do I get a "in touch" with Morrissey's camp about auditioning for the drummer spot? I've got more than enough drumming skills to play for his group, plus a good drum set to boot. It's all whishful thinking I know (considering I'm not English and about 15 years their junior), but an audition would be wonderful.

LOL, Thats mean.:)¿ Well Where in the us are you staying???? In case you havent read¿ already he will have 6 tour dates in the us.. SO As soon as we¿ find out where he will have these dates i guess you can plan to¿ see him.. "alive" hehe... I get to see him alive in¿ october!!!

> I Heard from a reliable source on this brief 6 U.S. Tour it's¿ going to be a best of tour. So expect a amazing show. The band¿ plan to enter the studio to record there forthcoming album.Also¿ from my source morrissey plans on going on a full AMERICAN TOUR.¿ IN LATE JANUARY.

Assuming that they are still touring Europe, after finishing up Germany at the end of October, then they still have to come back here and do those dates, and then find a place within that to record an album, or afterwards since they aren't taking a breather, and then touring with an album that hadn't even been released (unless they run down to the audio store and press copies after waiting in line behind some slacker who has recorded his death metal band live at the Atomic Cafe which i seriously would hope this scenerio won't happen)....then they do a short best of tour and turn around and do all new material....and *pop*

Sorry, I short circuited.

*walking off scratching head*

yay? Sounds good. That's a lot...

Sorry, I don't play drums. I realize I should have learned years ago, and I could be in a real band at this point, but...

Re: MORRISSEY UPDATE! Drummer needed?!

E-mail Boz and ask him how it's done. I thought that to play with Morrissey you have to be in a band that he likes. And you have to have the right clothes, man.¿ So, how do I get a "in touch" with Morrissey's camp¿ about auditioning for the drummer spot? I've got more than¿ enough drumming skills to play for his group, plus a good drum¿ set to boot. It's all whishful thinking I know (considering I'm¿ not English and about 15 years their junior), but an audition¿ would be wonderful.

If you've got a reliable source supplying you with Moz news, why don't you send your stories to David Tseng?

I always wonder who these reliable sources are.¿ I Heard from a reliable source on this brief 6 U.S. Tour it's¿ going to be a best of tour. So expect a amazing show. The band¿ plan to enter the studio to record there forthcoming album.Also¿ from my source morrissey plans on going on a full AMERICAN TOUR.¿ IN LATE JANUARY. MOZ will only be playing NEW material on this¿ tour. NO classics all spankin NEW. That's a treat. Also there¿ looking for a new drummer since spencer cobrin left the band.¿ I'm told they would use woodie taylor but he plays to soft.¿ MORRISSEY want's someone with a hard edge. Gary Day is back in¿ the line up. I see an amazing album being made. possibly best¿ one yet!! MORE info to come later!!!!!

I agree with Suzanne 100%. I mean, the timeframe indicates a lot. Let us all hope that we do indeed see the unveiling of a new album and a more thorough US tour. However, January seems too . . . improbable. I would love to be proven wrong.¿ Assuming that they are still touring Europe, after finishing up¿ Germany at the end of October, then they still have to come back¿ here and do those dates, and then find a place within that to¿ record an album, or afterwards since they aren't taking a¿ breather, and then touring with an album that hadn't even been¿ released (unless they run down to the audio store and press¿ copies after waiting in line behind some slacker who has¿ recorded his death metal band live at the Atomic Cafe which i¿ seriously would hope this scenerio won't happen)....then they do¿ a short best of tour and turn around and do all new¿ material....and *pop*¿ Sorry, I short circuited.¿ *walking off scratching head*¿ yay? Sounds good. That's a lot...¿ Sorry, I don't play drums. I realize I should have learned years¿ ago, and I could be in a real band at this point, but...

> If you've got a reliable source supplying you with Moz news, why¿ don't you send your stories to David Tseng?¿ I always wonder who these reliable sources are.

That's an excellent point. I couldn't agree more. Everybody seems to have an 'in.' The reality of the situation is usually that people find phone numbers for record labels, managers, promoters and the like and call them up daily to harass them to tears asking for updates. More often than not, band members (and probably even Morrissey) have no clue what's going on until it's actually happening. The few unenlightening tidbits which are gleaned from such ridiculous stalker activity are usually clung to with relish and served up obscurely under the " a reliable source has told me that..." and "don't bother asking me for the information I just hinted at having because if I really knew what I was talking about and was interested in protecting people's privacy, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place" headings. Why would a truly "reliable" source tell anything to anyone who isn't personally involved in what's happening? And if they were reliable and they did tell you, why would they tell you anything again now that you've blabbed it all over the internet? It's nice to feel important and to cause a bit of titillation, but at the end of the day, the tried and true sources are, ultimately, the best for getting information.

Re: Lies never hurt anyone!

> VIVA MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is Boz's email address anyway??????

Back
Top Bottom