WANNA SEE WHAT JULIA RILEY LOOKS LIKE? 2 PICS OF HER ON THIS SITE!!!

I

I'VE MET HER!

IF YOU GO TO "ARCHIVE/SEARCH" TYPE IN NEW YORK IN STORE.

CLICK ON NYINSTOREPAGE1

SHE IS PICTURES 5 & 6!

THE BALDING, 80 POUND TROLL FACED WOMAN IS HERE!

THERE YOU HAVE IT MORRISSEY FANS!! THAT REALLY IS HER...IVE SEEN HER AND TALKED TO HER MYSELF!

Re: WANNA SEE WHAT JULIA RILEY LOOKS LIKE?

No. We've either seen or her met her for ourselves. We do actually go to Morrissey concerts, you know. Not just w*** over his photos. On the other hand, we're dying to know what *you* look like. We're sure you're a *real* lust dumpling.

not me, I don't go to Morrissey concerts, I just wank over his photos.

Who said anything about, errm, wanking ? Certainly not I. I meant 'weep over his photos'

weeping?! now that's sad. try it my way,you don't know what you're missing (even if you're straight)

or you could try it with daniel's photo, below. takes a bit longer than with moz tho

I *am* straight. I'm also female (Almodis is a girl's name, no?) Hence the weeping.

PS:Try it my way (actually going to the concerts) - *you* don't know what you're missing :)

i did try it at a concert but i got thrown out and i hadn't even finished yet

You'd think with all of that money, she'd dress a little better?

Do something with that poor excuse of a hair style as well.

> IF YOU GO TO "ARCHIVE/SEARCH" TYPE IN NEW YORK IN STORE.

> CLICK ON NYINSTOREPAGE1

> SHE IS PICTURES 5 & 6!

> THE BALDING, 80 POUND TROLL FACED WOMAN IS HERE!

> THERE YOU HAVE IT MORRISSEY FANS!! THAT REALLY IS HER...IVE SEEN HER AND
> TALKED TO HER MYSELF!

Hey Daniel, looks like you've got a bit of a fan club on the go since you put your pic up

Male, female, you've got them all lusting for you, you lucky boy.

So what'll it be, a Moz-boy or a Moz-girl for Xmas? Both perhaps?

Re: Hey Daniel, looks like you've got a bit of a fan club on the go since you put your pic up

> Male, female, you've got them all lusting for you, you lucky boy.

> So what'll it be, a Moz-boy or a Moz-girl for Xmas? Both perhaps?

If I were you, I'd say both but that's just me. Mmmm what would that be like? I don't know many other Moz fans.

-k

Re: Hey Daniel, looks like you've got a bit of a fan club on the go since you put your pic up

A Moz-girl would be my preference.

> If I were you, I'd say both but that's just me. Mmmm what would that be
> like? I don't know many other Moz fans.

> -k

It that really you in the pic? I was laughing thinking you're probably really some fifty year old bald guy, and that was a picture of your son.

How old are you? You look young. But yummy.

Fifty year old bald guy? Hardly. I'm 19 years old from Philadelphia and I model part time.

There is more where that picture came from. Where is everyone elses photos?

> It that really you in the pic? I was laughing thinking you're probably
> really some fifty year old bald guy, and that was a picture of your son.

> How old are you? You look young. But yummy.

> There is more where that picture came from. Where is everyone elses
> photos?

Who cares, just put more of you on.
But only if you don't mind the Moz-boys "enjoying" them too when they fancy a change from the Moz pics.
See if you can get GenderNectar running for the showerhead again.

Haha, no thank you. Consider your Daniel picture privileges revoked until further notice.

> Who cares, just put more of you on.
> But only if you don't mind the Moz-boys "enjoying" them too when
> they fancy a change from the Moz pics.
> See if you can get GenderNectar running for the showerhead again.

If it makes any difference, I happen to be a Moz-girl. I was just warning you. Gripper has got a Moz-boy after him too! But I don't know what he looks like so I don't know what kind of competition you've got.

Oh.. I see. Do you have any photographical representation of yourself?

> If it makes any difference, I happen to be a Moz-girl. I was just warning
> you. Gripper has got a Moz-boy after him too! But I don't know what he
> looks like so I don't know what kind of competition you've got.

Not online. I'm afraid you'll just have to take my word for it.

But don't let that stop you from putting up more of you to keep the girls busy over the weekend.

By the way, if you haven't already noticed, some of the people here have pictures in their profiles, so if their name is underlined click on it to see. I know GD does, not sure who else.

Happy hunting.