Tour merchandise.

T

Tommi

Hey.

Can anyone who's been to one of the recent Morrissey shows tell me what kind of stuff they have for sale and at what price approximately.

I was just wondering how much money I should prepare myself with when going to the show on Friday.

Tommi.

assorted tee-shirts: several with old english lettering, one with an old picture, and one with a piccie of moz eating icecream seductively with the words "yummy"

postcards with moz pointing to a peta billboard with uncle sam saying "i want you to become a vegetarian"

old posters

i have no idea as to prices, since i do not know where you live! in america, the tee's were 20 dollars each. posters were around 10 and the postcards were 3.50

> assorted tee-shirts, postcards, old posters

Thanks for the info.

> i have no idea as to prices, since i do not know where you live! in
> america, the tee's were 20 dollars each. posters were around 10 and the
> postcards were 3.50

Obviously I didn't expect anyone to know the exact prices at the Stockholm show. Your info was just what I needed to know. Thank you.

t.

> Thanks for the info.

> Obviously I didn't expect anyone to know the exact prices at the Stockholm
> show. Your info was just what I needed to know. Thank you.

In Dublin the t-shirts were 30 euro - but I don't think they had the full range that Mindy described from the US gigs - I only saw the ones with the old english lettering.

> In Dublin the t-shirts were 30 euro - but I don't think they had the full
> range that Mindy described from the US gigs - I only saw the ones with the
> old english lettering.

Yeah, they had the whole selection in Dublin. I got the one with the picture of him on the front and 'Morrissey' written sideways along it.

what? not the icecream one? i had to have it because of the camp factor.

> what? not the icecream one? i had to have it because of the camp factor.

Well, it was between the ice cream one and the one that I eventually got...what clinched it for me was the fact that his name was written on it.

aww, the ice cream one says morrissey tour 2002 on the back!

Back
Top Bottom