suzanne

L

laura laffs

hello lesbian friend

i see you are sticking your trailer park ass in where it is not wanted AGAIN, when YOU have a life of your own beyond your dweeb website with your hideous picture and GODFORSAKEN songs on then you feel free to comment here.

you don't own all of morrisseys songs and spend your whole life here, why? find a butch lady friend, you are gonna die with no taste of musty come in your mouth, a lonely spinster who licks her dogs balls just to get the sensation.

Please cultivate yourself a life and stop polluting this board with what you THINK people want to hear, believe me, they really, really, do not.

> hello lesbian friend

> i see you are sticking your trailer park ass in where it is not wanted
> AGAIN, when YOU have a life of your own beyond your dweeb website with
> your hideous picture and GODFORSAKEN songs on then you feel free to
> comment here.

what in the hell are you talking about? i haven't added anything brand new to that site in over 2 years. matter of fact, the last "update" that i did was last year, of which i stripped loads of stuff off of it, amongst them was my picture. I'm obviously in no business to peddle anything.

i mean, jeez, if you're going to "attack" me, then at least make a claim that doesn't expose you to be the freaking dipshit that you are.

> you don't own all of morrisseys songs and spend your whole life here, why?

why is it important for me to "own all the songs"? What exactly does that mean and how you know what i have in my record collection? have you looked? Sure, i don't have some bootleg from 1984 where they were playing a toilet in Aberdeen, but who gives a rat's ass? its baseless capitalism. owning something doesn't mean you appreciate it, and i'm here for the man who means something to me.

> find a butch lady friend, you are gonna die with no taste of musty come in
> your mouth, a lonely spinster who licks her dogs balls just to get the
> sensation.

> Please cultivate yourself a life and stop polluting this board with what
> you THINK people want to hear, believe me, they really, really, do not.

i know you, and i don't think a single person here would regard you as someone with an opinion worth listening to. I think even those who might agree with you on this one point for various reasons still most likely see you as a jackass otherwise.

but you know, i really don't even understand this wave of attacks anyhow and what your actual beef is that started this whole "rug muncher" stuff anyhow. so why don't you write it out for everyone to see and let people be the judge? and no, i don't mean, "because you are a rug muncher" sort of stuff because that stuff is baseless and is insane if that's meant as a real life reason. no, i mean its your turn to write actual offenses i have committed against YOU as a person or someone else who you actually give a shit about and feel the need to defend your compadre because i have obviously done something that makes you care. Use real life events that i have instigated. Its your chance to make everyone see the "real" me and flame me out of existence.

and i think its sad that you think the worst insult you can come up for me is calling me a "lesbian". why not "serial murderer who eats her victims' livers" or "yuppie" or something that would actually BE offensive.

Can you say who it is, Suzanne? I'm just curious.

Re: Can you say who it is, Suzanne? I'm just curious.

The person who posted the original message is the same person who will be getting beaten up in Bradford (unless he backs out like the coward he is).

> Mud?

heh heh heh heh

we've got a more astute crowd here than meets the eye...

> The person who posted the original message is the same person who will be
> getting beaten up in Bradford (unless he backs out like the coward he is).

what YOU posted the original message,
oh that's cleared that up, although
i agree that suzanne is a demented f***-
whoring RUG MUNCHER!

You are so spineless, Turner.

Nah Man, It's Not Me!!

Every time someone writes something anonymously bashing suzanne I get the blame... it is someone else- and it always has been... hopefully you people will someday reallize that!!

If I have ever bothered responding to her insults at all it has been directly- as either "Mud" or "Some Totally Random Moz Fan"

I really do have better things to do with my life than this crap.

Peace.

I'm sorry to have extended any animosity. I was just wondering if you knew.

3 usual suspects:

Mud
Mozzerian
and sometimes Thrill

its pretty predictable. if i don't know for certain, there are people i ask that will validate it with accuracy.

after all, IP addresses don't lie, do they?

I'm Calling Your Bluff

whoever has been doing this is like that sniper in Washington... it's cowardly to hide behind anonymous names and take shots at somebody... It would be fantastic if David Tseng or someone else who can see the IP addresses of these FREAKS would validate who they are so you will finally stop blaming me for this crap I'm NOT writing... its like throwing a rock in the air hoping you'll hit someone guilty when you slander like that... if you have "proof" then PLEASE SHOW IT - and stop dragging names through the Mud

no, i'm calling yours.

> whoever has been doing this is like that sniper in Washington... it's
> cowardly to hide behind anonymous names and take shots at somebody... It
> would be fantastic if David Tseng or someone else who can see the IP
> addresses of these FREAKS would validate who they are so you will finally
> stop blaming me for this crap I'm NOT writing... its like throwing a rock
> in the air hoping you'll hit someone guilty when you slander like that...
> if you have "proof" then PLEASE SHOW IT - and stop dragging
> names through the Mud

OK. let's finally put this baby to rest. my apologies to those who have helped, and who are unwittingly having to be named...

last year, as you may well remember that there was some lunatic who kept following me around on this messageboard, posting the same sort of "stupid ugly red headed bitch who promotes themselves who can't sing" blah blah blah...and well, it got out of hand to the point that whoever it was decided to lift photographs of me off of my website and created their own website called "bitter suzanne". i mean, technically, it was already reaching beyond being an annoyance to the point that i could have probably complained to your provider about harassment. I was coming here and finding about 10-20 messages a day with garbage about me, not to mention the photograph theft and the web address ordained in my honor.

so i asked Davidt to help out in this area as he is the tech wizard who runs this website. and lo and behold, most of these messages were coming from _YOUR_ IP address....and a few from others, so it wasn't all your doing, but the website and the photo theft was indeed your brain child.

i didn't want to involve the poor guy because he suffers enough with the assholes who come here. i figured that if i flashed off the knowledge that it was indeed yourself that you would have the good sense to go away. however, you just don't seem to really have much of a clue. i mean, you slacked off greatly after i revealed it was you, and i tried at all costs from having to do something like this because david was nice enough to comply with my request and I was giving you a chance to save face, but after well over a year of this petty shit, i don't think most people out there would blame me for finally having to do this.

Re: 3 usual suspects:

Hey Sooze! Glad I decided to read the board today 'cos I apparently got mentioned! Sooze, just because I think you're annoying doesn't mean I post anonymous attacks. Get real! I have better things to do than post nasty comments directed at some chicky-poo I never met! Why don't IP addresses lie anyway? Doesn't more than one person use the same internet service provider?
Can't one person use different internet service providers?

> Mud
> Mozzerian
> and sometimes Thrill

> its pretty predictable. if i don't know for certain, there are people i
> ask that will validate it with accuracy.

> after all, IP addresses don't lie, do they?

thrill racer

Re: 3 usual suspects:

> Hey Sooze! Glad I decided to read the board today 'cos I apparently got
> mentioned! Sooze, just because I think you're annoying doesn't mean I post
> anonymous attacks. Get real! I have better things to do than post nasty
> comments directed at some chicky-poo I never met! Why don't IP addresses
> lie anyway? Doesn't more than one person use the same internet service
> provider?

yeah right, or did you forget last year when i suddenly figured out that you were one of the people calling me ugly? at least you had the nerve not to deny it at the time.

> Can't one person use different internet service providers?

they can, but there are oddly specific addresses for some people....

I'm Not The Man You Think I Am

Any photos that appeared here were from YOUR OWN web site that you constantly posted the LINK to on this message board.

Please, show me this "bitter suzanne" web site.

There are ZERO posts from me referring to you as an "ugly bitch who can't sing." It would be grand if David could be more specific as to exactly what particular posts are alledgedly MINE out of all these negative posts from your critics here. Go back and check all the posts as far back as you like. There are none from my IP address. If you can find them, I'd love to see them, considering they dont exist.

Who-ever is continuing to bash you here I'm sure is having a good laugh right about now.

It's not me.

REALLY.

I wish you well.

Re: I'm Not The Man You Think I Am

> Any photos that appeared here were from YOUR OWN web site that you
> constantly posted the LINK to on this message board.

> Please, show me this "bitter suzanne" web site.

> There are ZERO posts from me referring to you as an "ugly bitch who
> can't sing." It would be grand if David could be more specific as to
> exactly what particular posts are alledgedly MINE out of all these
> negative posts from your critics here. Go back and check all the posts as
> far back as you like. There are none from my IP address. If you can find
> them, I'd love to see them, considering they dont exist.

> Who-ever is continuing to bash you here I'm sure is having a good laugh
> right about now.

> It's not me.

> REALLY.

> I wish you well.

HaHa. I'm glad some of you anonymous dinks are being unmasked!

Re: I'm Not The Man You Think I Am

> HaHa. I'm glad some of you anonymous dinks are being unmasked!

yeah, as if there are many people from his place of work who visit this website 24 hours a day and can find my website.

Happy Trails To You

Show me what horrible things you are referering to that come from my IP address. Show me the URL's. Show my IP attached to them. Show me the proof. You can't. There is none. They are long gone. Deleted years ago, after apologizing. Whatever you find now really isn't me. Honestly.

I would like to officially go on record with my humble opinion of "suzanne" from this message board over the years as being an intelligent, beatiful, and talented musician and writer.

Back
Top Bottom