WTF? Morrissey hates this site?

Vegan

I just read about this so-called ban against the site owner. That's some weird shit. It would explain the high amount of Moz bashing I read on what is supposed to be a forum for "fans". Is there any other forum for fans?

Re: WTF?? Morrissey Hates This Site?

I just read about this so-called ban against the site owner. That's some weird shit. It would explain the high amount of Moz bashing I read on what is supposed to be a forum for "fans". Is there any other forum for fans?

Probably. Try Google

jaj2.jpg

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...-shirt-worn-by-Morrissey-and-band-in-Bradford

Try the Hateful online crèche site or aspergers is me . com

Benny-the-British-Butcher

a ban against the site owner? what does that mean?

Morrissey decided that he feels triggered if the site owner shows up to his shows, so he is no longer allowed.

Morrissey decided that he feels triggered if the site owner shows up to his shows, so he is no longer allowed.
why? triggered? to do what? does morrissey know the site owner? how would morrissey know if the site owner went to a concert? is the site owners picture on the wall as you go in saying "do not admit this person"? what is it morrissey hates about the site? just the forum or the entire thing? was that the site owner's intention or did the site owner start off this site wanting it to be a fan page that morrissey could approve of? was the site owner offended to get this ban? did he want to remove the entire page and become a hermit in the desert pretending that no such man as morrissey ever existed and that he never spent a second of his time devoted to him?

so many questions!

why? triggered? to do what? does morrissey know the site owner? how would morrissey know if the site owner went to a concert? is the site owners picture on the wall as you go in saying "do not admit this person"? what is it morrissey hates about the site? just the forum or the entire thing? was that the site owner's intention or did the site owner start off this site wanting it to be a fan page that morrissey could approve of? was the site owner offended to get this ban? did he want to remove the entire page and become a hermit in the desert pretending that no such man as morrissey ever existed and that he never spent a second of his time devoted to him?

so many questions!

D'ya know what? Why don't you shut your stupid mouth until you know what you're talking about. Do your research. Idiot.

i thought i was doing my research with my questions :(

I've been here a short while...there's some real unhappy people here. I wish there was a site I could just discuss the virtues of Morrissey's recorded works.

Depressing stuff indeed. I can't really take sides. Too convoluted. I love Morrissey's music and stance on animal rights. Anything beyond that doesn't matter to me. It must be weird to be a public person with whole websites devoted to you. I can honestly say I feel no void in my life for not being famous lol. I'll just take the money.

There are other sites but they are worse. lol In different ways, though. http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/site/
This one basically uses this site as a template, steals thread titles, and so on, but then heavily censors the content to be pro-Morrissey. You might like it there, though.

Well, no, I don't want a place that bans critical thinking. LOL I just think there's lots here who simply have an axe to grind with Moz. It"s obvious some just hate the man. To those I use the cliche' "Get a bloody life". That's different than saying something Morrissey does isn't so great. I don't like "Viva Hate". I think it's very dated. Would that get edited out at that other site?

Well, no, I don't want a place that bans critical thinking. LOL I just think there's lots here who simply have an axe to grind with Moz. It"s obvious some just hate the man. To those I use the cliche' "Get a bloody life". That's different than saying something Morrissey does isn't so great. I don't like "Viva Hate". I think it's very dated. Would that get edited out at that other site?

I don't know. Try it and report back. But I'm going to have to block you now for putting down Morrissey's best record. lol

Back
Top Bottom