whats in your streaming queue

A

Anonymous

i thought it might be interesting to what people have in there streaming queue as i was asked to name my fav films. not exactly what tv shows are you watching as some shows dont appear on a network channel and it can contain films as well and not quite what films have you seen since it can include serialized productions so i made this thread. this is whats in mine. share you own if you desire to

my six moths old shows films not included

-in no particular order-

flaked

my beautiful broken brain

narcos

american genius

halt and catch fire

cinemaparadiso

arrested development

its always sunny in philadelphia

freaks and geeks

my name is earl

peaky blinders

gilmore girls

andy griffith

the rockford files

the west wing

futurama

american dad

that 70s show

parks and recreation

malcome in the middle

animaniacs

dope

grounded for life

frasier

mad men

brothers in war

grand hotel

house of cards

carlos

blacklist

dick van dike

seignfeld

bobs bergers

home movies

feel free to add your own list as we might have something in common maybe and perhaps you can introduce me to something or vice versa

Why are you anonymous??

The topic is very interesting. Some old, some new. These are mine, now:

Yesterday I watched a nice documentary film, "Sigur Rós: Heima". Wonderful music and landscapes.

Elementary

Bates Motel

Game of Thrones

Baskets

Luther

The Path

Jericho

Girls

The Girlfriend Experience

The Mindy Project

Teachers

Midsummer Murders

Life in Pieces

Togetherness

Castle

Wanted

Modus

Trepalium

2 Broke Girls

Silicon Valley

The Ranch

House of Lies

Billions

The Night Manager

From your list I enjoyed Flaked, Gilmore Girls, Mad Men...

Why are you anonymous??

The topic is very interesting. Some old, some new. These are mine, now:

Yesterday I watched a nice documentary film, "Sigur Rós: Heima". Wonderful music and landscapes.

Elementary

Bates Motel

Game of Thrones

Baskets

Luther

The Path

Jericho

Girls

The Girlfriend Experience

The Mindy Project

Teachers

Midsummer Murders

Life in Pieces

Togetherness

Castle

Wanted

Modus

Trepalium

2 Broke Girls

Silicon Valley

The Ranch

House of Lies

Billions

The Night Manager

From your list I enjoyed Flaked, Gilmore Girls, Mad Men...

ive had some bad experiences with making accounts and dont like the attention. for all the time i might post here this is only the third forum ive ever spent time on in my life and besides the news, msn us news and reports etc, i mostly just come here to see some info and talk a bit though ive n9ot found this place to be what i might have expected. didnt know of it before and just googled mozs name and clicked on the first forum. i didnt even know tty really aside from an obscure mention in a magazine or two. i do have some pics in the members thread if you wanna put a face to me (im the guy in the suit with the sunglasses (i collect them) and i think the caption reads lookit im all dressed up (i thought the word lookit a funny contrast to the dressed up part. sounded yokelish which is a big part of my background though i digress) even though i dont have an account. i dont do social media or forums much and never have. no facebook, no twitter no reddit or anything else of the sort i either cant think of or dont know exist. ive also ahd some weird experiences in real life as people have tracked me down to my job and asked uif i was the guy on a certain previous music forum which i found really odd ( i attract the odd ones i suppose). i could of course i guess be less revealing but then i wouldnt get as much enjoyment out of conversing and i accept thats the risk i take but this also at least lets me limit the liability of my forthright personality. i didnt even own a computer or ever use one until i was 19 20 maybe a year earlier. a long explanation i know but its the honest one (trust me its really the short version as im sure you can tell im long winded and verbose). as for flaked, it was a weird one to start and i almost stopped until i realized or got to the point where it revealed that it was actually a drama with excellent comic relief. a mystery almost. musics great as well as i heard grandaddy in there with 2000 man. the fact that it was written by will is even better. i love girls and cant get enough and it reminded me that i also love broad city and need to catch back up on it. are you gonna watch the gilmore girls reunion coming up as its gonna blow up netflix to crazy levels. i seriously hope it erases the terrible last season where they seemed to go against everything there characters were based on. felt like it became a wordier version of the o.c or something in the last season

ive had some bad experiences with making accounts and dont like the attention. for all the time i might post here this is only the third forum ive ever spent time on in my life and besides the news, msn us news and reports etc, i mostly just come here to see some info and talk a bit though ive n9ot found this place to be what i might have expected. didnt know of it before and just googled mozs name and clicked on the first forum. i didnt even know tty really aside from an obscure mention in a magazine or two. i do have some pics in the members thread if you wanna put a face to me (im the guy in the suit with the sunglasses (i collect them) and i think the caption reads lookit im all dressed up (i thought the word lookit a funny contrast to the dressed up part. sounded yokelish which is a big part of my background though i digress) even though i dont have an account. i dont do social media or forums much and never have. no facebook, no twitter no reddit or anything else of the sort i either cant think of or dont know exist. ive also ahd some weird experiences in real life as people have tracked me down to my job and asked uif i was the guy on a certain previous music forum which i found really odd ( i attract the odd ones i suppose). i could of course i guess be less revealing but then i wouldnt get as much enjoyment out of conversing and i accept thats the risk i take but this also at least lets me limit the liability of my forthright personality. i didnt even own a computer or ever use one until i was 19 20 maybe a year earlier. a long explanation i know but its the honest one (trust me its really the short version as im sure you can tell im long winded and verbose). as for flaked, it was a weird one to start and i almost stopped until i realized or got to the point where it revealed that it was actually a drama with excellent comic relief. a mystery almost. musics great as well as i heard grandaddy in there with 2000 man. the fact that it was written by will is even better. i love girls and cant get enough and it reminded me that i also love broad city and need to catch back up on it. are you gonna watch the gilmore girls reunion coming up as its gonna blow up netflix to crazy levels. i seriously hope it erases the terrible last season where they seemed to go against everything there characters were based on. felt like it became a wordier version of the o.c or something in the last season

Wow, thanks for taking the time for this long explanation. I'm not specially interested in putting a face on you, only a name. This is the first forum I know where most people are anonymous guest. :D
I love Girls and Flaked. Other series I follow (not now because there aren't new episodes available) are Louis CK, Better Call Saul, Vinyl, You're the Worst, Spotless, Poldark, Perception, etc.

Wow, thanks for taking the time for this long explanation. I'm not specially interested in putting a face on you, only a name. This is the first forum I know where most people are anonymous guest. :D
I love Girls and Flaked. Other series I follow (not now because there aren't new episodes available) are Louis CK, Better Call Saul, Vinyl, You're the Worst, Spotless, Poldark, Perception, etc.

it really only takes a moment but i assume it must annoy the mods sometimes for them to have to proof read. im aware of better call saul and louis ck though both are not my thing. i think you watch good stuff even if not much of it appeals specifically to me and my tastes. louis has better stand up imo which i find really funny. my name is bryan. i get taken sometimes to a bunch of forums blogs with comments, is there a difference (i dont know), that have anon comments enabled and they seem to draw a lot more traffic as a result. one i used to go to was called punknews.org and when thay had anon comments theyd get a lot of people involved but when they disabled it and allowed trolls to run free the site traffic dwindled and they barely get the comments theynusesd to and when people do comment it usually just devoles into something i dont wanna bother with. sad as some of those guys are kinda local to me and seem cool but i dont think that was a good move. i dont think they get paid either though so maybe it all just got to be to much time for them as well when anon comments were a part of it. anyway, my name is bryan, nice to know you

whats a streaming queue?

whats a streaming queue?

a list made of of items that you stream through television or some other device like a phone or tablet. streaming services would be netflix hulu amazon sling etc though i only use the first three but since ive a roku 3 it comes loaded with a bunch of other apps like youtube which allows me to play any of the moz concerts for example anytime on my tv and surround sound without having to pay or pack away a dozen to a million dvds. its fun as i can pick almost any artist of any time and see a show from whatever era i want plus a bunch of docs. also come with a free smithsonian app a free film noir app catalog the huffington post cnn and some other stuff i cant recall at the moment. netflix is my preferred and we only have amazon since rachel my wife already has a plus account and hulu is has a one tier thats free and you have to watch commercials but another level thats a bit more where you dont have to watch commercials and they usually have the same stuff as netflix but with some shows they dont have like southpark seignfeld dick van dike and i luv lucy. the real reason i bought the hulu service though is because they have like every criterion film and that super appeals to someone like me. i havent had cable or network television in years, rachel says something like seven years, and its awesome to just watch what you want when you want without commercials and original programming that you cant find anywhere else. cheaper than cable as well. i think many just added sports which was the last hold out demographic i think. its the future as many film stars now do extended drama made by services like netflix. the roku was also very easy to get and very cheap

whats a streaming queue?

also, given your comment to the guy about listing videos i assume youre somewhat tech literate and socially aware but i took the prompt to talk about it as the psychology of social trends sorta defines what my educations based in and i find it fun/interesting

well i know what streaming is, but what makes it a queue? is it stuff you're currently watching, stuff you're going to watch, or stuff you have watched? i have netflix, but im not aware of any queue? lol im not tech literate, i wouldnt even know how to use an app. i have a tendency to overcomplicate things which makes any attempt at learning these things maddeningly frustrating.

well i know what streaming is, but what makes it a queue? is it stuff you're currently watching, stuff you're going to watch, or stuff you have watched? i have netflix, but im not aware of any queue? lol im not tech literate, i wouldnt even know how to use an app. i have a tendency to overcomplicate things which makes any attempt at learning these things maddeningly frustrating.

fair enough, its a shortlist of things youd like and want to go to quickly. like amazons library etc. when netflix first started it was called a queue but changed to "my list" unsurprisingly angering people over nothing much at all lol. im with you on the app bit but when i told someone i know in person about it as i didnt even know i had it there for i dont know how loing who is a tech person they said yeah youtube has an app now that you can access. i called it a channel as my roku lets me add channels etc but its no nevermind to me what its called

for a brief shining moment i thought i could partake in this queue business, since if there is one thing i enjoy doing it's writing a list. but then i remembered that i watched everything there is to watch on netflix and there is nothing left and life is subsequently bleak and i have nothing better to do now but come here and frown for this is not really my scene let's face it so i have no queue :(

for a brief shining moment i thought i could partake in this queue business, since if there is one thing i enjoy doing it's writing a list. but then i remembered that i watched everything there is to watch on netflix and there is nothing left and life is subsequently bleak and i have nothing better to do now but come here and frown for this is not really my scene let's face it so i have no queue :(

Lol I'm doing g both at once as well as holding an election. Discussion about the primarybwe just had. House of cards as my wife is watching for the first time. He's just about to launch america works which is of course based on the american jobs act that Obama tried to pass and it even mentions or alludes to his clever use of executive orders somewhat. I love all of the symmetrical shots the show uses. It's beautiful to watch

Lol I'm doing g both at once as well as holding an election. Discussion about the primarybwe just had. House of cards as my wife is watching for the first time. He's just about to launch america works which is of course based on the american jobs act that Obama tried to pass and it even mentions or alludes to his clever use of executive orders somewhat. I love all of the symmetrical shots the show uses. It's beautiful to watch
house of cards? is it good? should i watch it? i dont think i'd like it. the killing was the best thing i saw on netflix. im in mourning for it's end, i need another season of it.

house of cards? is it good? should i watch it? i dont think i'd like it. the killing was the best thing i saw on netflix. im in mourning for it's end, i need another season of it.

eh which killing. his personally killing zoe was one of only two mistakes i feel the show made. im a kevin spacey fan with a huge interest in politics so it appeals to me. i also like that its written by a women and makes great strong relevant female characters. its beautiful to watch like i already mentioned but i like symmetry in my viewing and detail. i doubt wed have much in common in our viewing pleasure so youre probably right when you say you probably wouldnt enjoy it. the pacing is also excellent i must say with a sateady build and like the wire every part eventually grows and connects

Sorry misread your post as I thought u meant the killing in house of cards. My bad. I've never seen the killing or heard of it

no, no, the series "the killing". it's on netflix. it's excellent. kevin spacey reminds me of my dad. why would we not have much in common in our viewing pleasure? i can enjoy anything. i am a girl of many faces. :(

no, no, the series "the killing". it's on netflix. it's excellent. kevin spacey reminds me of my dad. why would we not have much in common in our viewing pleasure? i can enjoy anything. i am a girl of many faces. :(

Probably because I'm picky in this sense but morre so i just haven't seen anyone talking about anything hat was on my list. Maybe bobs bergers. I'm super excited about the new season of peaky blinders and how it will show the first bombing of Europe starting world war two. I really loved the Borgia's with Jeremy irons but no one else seemed to. I don't think anyone watched halt and catch fire either as I blown away by the first season but no one talks about it. It was really informative to a person like myself. Anyway I guess that's why but you've already seen everything on Netflix so what could I suggest to you. Just kidding. Grand hotel was also superb if you don't mind subtitle or just speak Spanish. Beautiful to watch and the story is excellent. I got to meet spacy once when he and Clinton came into the Starbucks I worked at as they were doing a fund raiser across the street And he was cool. I think they took a pic together that was used in season three or something. House of cards is was filmed in Baltimore and a five minute walk from my old neighborhood so it's also fun for us to sport the places. For instance when the reporters meet in the hip restaurant that's golden West in hamden. When they need a town house that on St Paul in my vernon which is the old neighborhood. Zoe's apartment. Whom I guess u don't know, was the apartment over the food Mart, digitally changed the sign, and the Starbucks shown when he comes out is where I worked to kill time and socialize meet people. I'm guessing that product placement is why he came in. Clinton also gets press for his speech and cause which spacey was speaking at anyway. Damn synergy. U should have seen Clinton's face when I told him we didn't have any decafee. Also seemed like a cool guy though

ive only the one but its served me well

Probably because I'm picky in this sense but morre so i just haven't seen anyone talking about anything hat was on my list. Maybe bobs bergers. I'm super excited about the new season of peaky blinders and how it will show the first bombing of Europe starting world war two. I really loved the Borgia's with Jeremy irons but no one else seemed to. I don't think anyone watched halt and catch fire either as I blown away by the first season but no one talks about it. It was really informative to a person like myself. Anyway I guess that's why but you've already seen everything on Netflix so what could I suggest to you. Just kidding. Grand hotel was also superb if you don't mind subtitle or just speak Spanish. Beautiful to watch and the story is excellent. I got to meet spacy once when he and Clinton came into the Starbucks I worked at as they were doing a fund raiser across the street And he was cool. I think they took a pic together that was used in season three or something. House of cards is was filmed in Baltimore and a five minute walk from my old neighborhood so it's also fun for us to sport the places. For instance when the reporters meet in the hip restaurant that's golden West in hamden. When they need a town house that on St Paul in my vernon which is the old neighborhood. Zoe's apartment. Whom I guess u don't know, was the apartment over the food Mart, digitally changed the sign, and the Starbucks shown when he comes out is where I worked to kill time and socialize meet people. I'm guessing that product placement is why he came in. Clinton also gets press for his speech and cause which spacey was speaking at anyway. Damn synergy. U should have seen Clinton's face when I told him we didn't have any decafee. Also seemed like a cool guy though
you worked at starbucks to kill time/socialize? hopefully there wasnt some college kid out there who needed a job... so did you have another job at the same time, or are you a man of leisure generally?
grand hotel was great, visually stunning, but after a while i found there to be just too many winding plot twists, i got a bit tired of watching it. i should finish watching it though, thats a good idea!
what i meant was not that i've seen everything, but that i've seen all the good things, that is, every british crime drama and miniseries (excluding those ones involving fuddy duddy old men or anything made before 2010).
i wish peaky blinders was still on netflix, i would've given that a go.

you worked at starbucks to kill time/socialize? hopefully there wasnt some college kid out there who needed a job... so did you have another job at the same time, or are you a man of leisure generally?
grand hotel was great, visually stunning, but after a while i found there to be just too many winding plot twists, i got a bit tired of watching it. i should finish watching it though, thats a good idea!
what i meant was not that i've seen everything, but that i've seen all the good things, that is, every british crime drama and miniseries (excluding those ones involving fuddy duddy old men or anything made before 2010).
i wish peaky blinders was still on netflix, i would've given that a go.

peaky blinders is still on netflix as its a netflix original. yeah i figured what you meant by seeing it all but hey if you didnt know peaky blinders was still on netflix thats a hard claim for me to believe. see, the complexs winding plots are what i love most about it though looking t it was of course a treat in its own right true. not to be contrary but i really hate brittish crime drama as they bore me to tears as well as anything sherlock or doctor who. i guess im a man of leisure these days but honestly it was an adjustment and one im only now coming round to after years to the idea and feeling of it. so uncomfortable that i worked at starbucks which is a lot easier when your boss knows you can just walk out the door whenever (they tend to treat you better and i didnt find working there very taxing or anything). im not super wealthy but my wifes father is fairly wealthy though he spends like a crazy person sometimes (sometimes with weird impulsive purchases and loving by giving to charity and being an activist for the poor here and in el salvador. hes about to go back there in a week as he takes money and medicine while building house for poor people with modern plumbing and the like. he doesnt invest his money but usually gives it away. if he though a friends needed a small down payment to get into a home they couldnt save for hed just give it to them as he has in the past. he scares me but hes an extremely good man who made his own money through his own hard work so i very much respect him) and im not gonna pretend like we dont benefit peripherally like working in his stores when we were in college making more than we would anywhere else and getting hooked up with living space for dirt cheap in very well to do areas which allowed us to not take 0on much debt while my wife got her three degrees from expensive schools (mine wasnt very expensive) and her two minors (im proud of her what can i say) so coming out of school with not much debt and not having to work to hard while in it meaning we could study hard without a lot of stress really helps. also some of my family are medical professionals so we got cheap medical care a lot that we really didnt have to pay full care for etc etc. this all adds up to we dont have to take his money but it put us in a really good spot to get educated for cheap (georgetown notre dam and george washington were not cheap and the debt still scares me when i see it though not her) and now shes got a biology nursing and masters in nursing (practitioner) and is a month away from taking a position as a co investigator in hopkins research where she already works as a research nurse (peds allergy). plus were taking advantage of all the public health grants and loan forgiveness to rid ourselves of the debt without really paying it ourselves. we didnt buy stupid casrs, until recently for me at least, and instead invested in a home ect that when the rates were the cheapest they could be and on top of that one of her relatives died letting us purchase there house for like nothing which we plan to rent out as a rental property. i say all this only because when i tell people i guess im a man of leisure people tend to think that its because of something i inherited or earned which is not the case at all. if it were left to me wed be shabby romantics living in a box shouting about the government at passing cars while they threw trash at us. im extremely lucky but she also told me that a large portion of why she married me was for my genetics which i found odd the more i realized it was true and not some joke. i was given an ultimatum about when the child would come and it very realistically seemed like she was calling in the debt owed. this is nto to say were without affection but at times it can feel odd and confusing to me. sorry for the long explanation but it often does make me feel uncomfortable and just undeserving and sadly, cold

Back
Top Bottom