Welcome to the Mindy-solo discussion board

T

the calculator

Sorry to make fun of you Mindy, but do you ever shut up?

Are you aware of the interesting statistic that you have posted 20% of the messages on this board in the last two days? 71 in fact. So far.

Oops, there are a few threads you've not contributed to, better not keep you!

At least you haven't taken to responding to your own posts yet, like Mr. Improper and george. But if you get bored in the quiet times, it's worth considering.

well i'm determined to keep up. and i'm fully prepared to talk to myself

as i already explained in another forum, i really only post here prolifically when i have papers to write and i am trying to avoid them. in all fairness, the thread i probably contributed most to was basically in response to someone who was egging me on - sorry excuse i know - but nevertheless i did stop it in the end.

thank you for your feedback.

p.s. does it hurt anyone if i choose to waste my time on the messageboard? feel bad for me instead of posting messages about me. thanks!

Oh sorry, I mistook you for someone with a sense of humour. My mistake.

i said what i said with a sense of humour. christ. i was being glib.

> as though i need your permission.

Don't listen to that dude, Mindy. I like reading your posts, and hope you have more posting frenzies in the future! Lots of us have gone on posting sprees.

Who even knows who this "calculator" fellow is?

thank you for your support. my saving grace, i suppose, is that my posting sprees are few and far between, but i enjoy the hell out of them!