Sailor backdrop from 2009 tour inquiry - @RobertAtherto12

Tweets from @RobertAtherto12 / Twitter:

who can I talk with about something to with the tour of 2009... it is more than the the tour... well copy right has been .broken with the .backdrop that was used...I have the negative s of the foto shoot, get back to me

robertatherto12.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes that is right 7 years late...i did not know--you have it done to you--all work get a model shoot for 2 and 3 days....and so on..

the book has copyright and tell everone about the copyright.and all the copyright legel papers.from the making over here..a person was selling tees shrits on e-bay an in london..a lawyer Rollingsons put a stop to it, now they have been selling from 2009..you know i just didnt take a foto and put it online or facebook, it work for me..

well thanks

i hope something like will not happen to you or kids....i would think u people would know better

yes that really nice..how old are you 12years old...why--what is my work is my work:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Trying being a little more clever than threating to sue Morrissey. A. His attorney's will out wit you B. It has been done before many times C. Use the situation to your advantage D. If you would have been nice about it, you could have gotten more out of it E. Trust me, i know exactly what i am talking about

my foto has copyright, it was not online...the fot is from a foto-shoot that i pay for.. the foto come from a book Uniforms by fotofactory..the book is also has copyright..i pay for male model and the come from model one...i worked in a foto lab to print the foto.. robert

Roberto, you are wasting your time here, you are dealing mozbots-morrissey robots-that are under the spell of their fearless leader, morrissey himself. moz could blow up the world and they would applaud with great relish.
they figure he did you a favor by nicking your copyright as he is like a humazziah.

No , i was never asked...we just found out about all of this and the foto being online...the comes from a payed foto foto-shoot for a coffe table book--called unforms by fotofacty press taken with a 35 mm..i pay for male model that we nths for two days..and yes 7 years later..i love morrissey always..i am not like some of the other fans that are here..i did want this to happen-

thank you for all the infor..it so not funny he did ask me...he just took it.....it is almost the same...

you should receive something for you're photo being used. in lieu of pay, would you be willing to accept a mozziah t shirt for you and each one of your family?

Anyway, you are not going to get any satisfaction here. This is an unofficial fan site, which Morrissey himself has publicly denounced, and is unlikely to visit.
If you have a complaint, I'd recommend attempting contact him via either Julia at True To You (effectively the publicist for all Morrissey's statements) http://true-to-you.net/contact, or via his nephew Sam (who is also a photographer, so may show some sympathy for your complaint) https://www.facebook.com/samphotog

Given Morrissey's past record on financial matters, I wouldn't be optimistic on hearing any reply, but you have a better chance with them than posting on here.

Yeah, or a linguist.
thank for the help, also my foto...sailor toy is from a foto-shoot in newport , r.i. 1998 the model is Chris w. from model one .and it is from uniforms fotofactory press.the foto was taking with a 35mm..if my name and morrissey..about the tour up and this website..with post all the back from mar 16th 2009..and most of it was about me the backdrop, morrissy the tour and the book..i just found all this and like know more....i am not the frist one he has done this too...

Anyway, you are not going to get any satisfaction here. This is an unofficial fan site, which Morrissey himself has publicly denounced, and is unlikely to visit.
If you have a complaint, I'd recommend attempting contact him via either Julia at True To You (effectively the publicist for all Morrissey's statements) http://true-to-you.net/contact, or via his nephew Sam (who is also a photographer, so may show some sympathy for your complaint) https://www.facebook.com/samphotog

Given Morrissey's past record on financial matters, I wouldn't be optimistic on hearing any reply, but you have a better chance with them than posting on here.

thank very very much,you just gave me hope again with people....i dont understand...why he would something like this ??and the other photographer....wow...if you like a copy of the book or of the real B&w foto , as a thank you..i would to send them to you......if i feel better i hope to travel to london this fall......peace

Joe Chicharelli on Oboe Concerto:

The sample at the beginning is a guy named Rex Jamison, a comedian from the Britain from the ’60s and ’70s, and he had a character not unlike Dame Edna, it was called “Mrs. Shufflewick.” Boz, or maybe Donnie the tour manager, had a bunch of videos of this guy’s performances and we were all kind of obsessed with him. He was hilarious. He did this character for some time, maybe twenty years or more. One day Moz decided to use it, and I remember him looking for this one particular line in the video. SO, WE CLEARED THE PUBLISHING ON IT. There’s no oboe on the song, it’s actually a clarinet. Boz is a great guitar player, but he picked up the clarinet on that song. That solo in the middle was one take. He’s really good at it. I have to say, the band is a great combination of having [musical] skills but also understanding the artist. They’re really good at communicating with each other and Morrissey, and they know what he’ll like. They have a great understanding and respect for him.

Clearing copyright for an album is one thing - even cover artwork (note the 'we don't know who the photographer is, but please get in contact' note for the Greatest Hits album), as someone could block an entire release. With an image for a backdrop, I doubt Moz even thought about it - he probably spotted to photo online, where maybe there wasn't even any copyright detail listed, and thought: 'that's nice - I'll use it'.

Clearing copyright for an album is one thing - even cover artwork (note the 'we don't know who the photographer is, but please get in contact' note for the Greatest Hits album), as someone could block an entire release. With an image for a backdrop, I doubt Moz even thought about it - he probably spotted to photo online, where maybe there wasn't even any copyright detail listed, and thought: 'that's nice - I'll use it'.

I don't think so. His agent got in touch with the owner of the photo on the front cover of List Of The Lost, and asked permission to use the photograph. That's how it works. You ask permission first. But then again I think that would have been more the publisher saying "Err, don't you think we should....". It looks to me that when no one else is acting as a governing wheel, it's take first, ask later.

I don't think so. His agent got in touch with the owner of the photo on the front cover of List Of The Lost, and asked permission to use the photograph. That's how it works. You ask permission first. But then again I think that would have been more the publisher saying "Err, don't you think we should....". It looks to me that when no one else is acting as a governing wheel, it's take first, ask later.

The last time I saw Morrissey live, two of the backdrops I remember were Bruce Lee giving a peace sign and a portrait of Dick Gregory (who's a huge proponent of water fasting by the way). It was cool, but neither
photo made the performance any better. This guy gets more promotion in saying Morrissey used his photo as a backdrop then Morrissey gets in using it. Does Morrissey have to pay the slaughterhouse for using
the video during Meat Is Murder?

The last time I saw Morrissey live, two of the backdrops I remember were Bruce Lee giving a peace sign and a portrait of Dick Gregory (who's a huge proponent of water fasting by the way). It was cool, but neither
photo made the performance any better. This guy gets more promotion in saying Morrissey used his photo as a backdrop then Morrissey gets in using it. Does Morrissey have to pay the slaughterhouse for using
the video during Meat Is Murder?

Whoosh. That the sound of copyright law flying over your head.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom