what made you frown today?

Somebody I trusted very much has been found stealing from me.

you should confront them. maybe your wrong unless you have like video or something. either way youll feel better after its over

you should confront them. maybe your wrong unless you have like video or something. either way youll feel better after its over

The money is gone and that's a fact. The thing is, I live pretty modest life. I don't really splurge, my house is cheerful, clean and simple. I don't have too many knick knacks and brick-a-bracks. I am very financially responsible person; I like to save money rather than spend them. So when the time was right to invest them into this really meaningful project, I was ready. During the process I entangled myself with this person who took advantage of my situation. That person was very kind, gentle, smart, polite and that's why it came as a total shock to me. It certainly broke the stereotype of the common criminal.

The money is gone and that's a fact. The thing is, I live pretty modest life. I don't really splurge, my house is cheerful, clean and simple. I don't have too many knick knacks and brick-a-bracks. I am very financially responsible person; I like to save money rather than spend them. So when the time was right to invest them into this really meaningful project, I was ready. During the process I entangled myself with this person who took advantage of my situation. That person was very kind, gentle, smart, polite and that's why it came as a total shock to me. It certainly broke the stereotype of the common criminal.
were you a victim of one of those phone scams targetting seniors?

someone was outside rummaging around in the recycling bins creating quite a ruckus for about 20 minutes (it's 2 am!). finally i could take it no longer so i dressed and went outside equipped with my very sturdy umbrella that i stole from the city totally prepared to bash a hobo's head in, but there was no trace of the person when i went outside. disappointment. :(

sorry to hear that. if it was cash your in a bind but if it was somehow through credit or a bank account then perhaps there can be a trail. im guessing you know this already but i feel obliged to try and help. sympathies at least

sorry to hear that. if it was cash your in a bind but if it was somehow through credit or a bank account then perhaps there can be a trail. im guessing you know this already but i feel obliged to try and help. sympathies at least

It's gonna be sorted out. My lawyer is getting involved. And Rifke, no, I am not a naive senior. It was supposed to be a trans-Atlantic joint venture.

It's gonna be sorted out. My lawyer is getting involved. And Rifke, no, I am not a naive senior. It was supposed to be a trans-Atlantic joint venture.

well i hope it works out best it can and getting a profession opinion help is the best move imo. good luck to you

damn, guy i grew up with named adam is going back to jail. he was always nice to me when a lot of other people werent and as a very tough guy he was even sorta protective a bit. i think hes gonna have to serve out the rest of his twenty year sentence. bummed it went this way

http://www.docosheriff.com/index.php/19-latest-news/90-4-25-16

On Monday, April 25, 2016 a deputy from the Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office arrested 35 year old Adam Blake Kinnamon of 3903 Lee Court, East New Market, Md. He was wanted for Violation of Probation and incarcerated on $500,000.00 Bond.

Well, that's what makes me frown too. Creeps trying to take advantage of honest people. And then what makes me frown more is when the victims don't want to join forces and change the system. (Not talking about you there.) I'm talking about how victims of student loan fraud aren't trying very hard to join forces. Message:

Details
Please help Student Loan Justice build up membership by Adding, or "Inviting by Email" everyone you know into our group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sljgroup

There is true power in numbers. There are 44 million people in the country with student loans, and you know quite a few of them. They should be glad that we are here, fighting for them here in Washington DC. Add them. Invite them. If everyone adds just 3 people per week into this group, we will have 2 million people in just one month....but IT BEGINSA WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

Well, that's what makes me frown too. Creeps trying to take advantage of honest people. And then what makes me frown more is when the victims don't want to join forces and change the system. (Not talking about you there.) I'm talking about how victims of student loan fraud aren't trying very hard to join forces. Message:

Details
Please help Student Loan Justice build up membership by Adding, or "Inviting by Email" everyone you know into our group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/sljgroup

There is true power in numbers. There are 44 million people in the country with student loans, and you know quite a few of them. They should be glad that we are here, fighting for them here in Washington DC. Add them. Invite them. If everyone adds just 3 people per week into this group, we will have 2 million people in just one month....but IT BEGINSA WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

well it has been interesting how its affected the housing market for first time buyers as buying a home used to be a persons first major purchase and now its college and student debt (or daycare as a recent study just stated that daycare is now more costly than college at a state school in maryland). my debts like super small as i worked and payed for everything but my wifes combined debt is enormous. luckily she has a career with loan forgiveness as a bonus but its still scary as its now my debt to

my dad sent me an email to say he's coming to visit my sister and her kids and wanted to know if i wanted to go for dinner or something. lammmmmmmeeeee. hopefully my sister and kids come to, that way i can kill two birds with one stone, get all the visits out of the way, and not have to see any of them for long intervals afterward

In my case it's the in-laws. Oh god, please remind anyone soon to be married that they are marrying to the family not just the person.

out of duty,ugh. I can't really relate to people who look forward to seeing their family. I guess I'm just damaged that way. :)
why dont you like seeing your family?
for me it's just a simple matter of: they're just not really my type of people. i mean, i dont mean in any superficial way. like they're more successful than i am, and have more prospects in life than i do, so it's not like i look down on them. i just feel an incongruity between myself and them, which i have always felt around any of them (with the exception of my mom who i was very close to, and possibly my grandmother, although she's lost her mind now). i wish i could just say, when asked to do things, "no thank you", and have no one take it personally. i feel like i should be able to do that. but i cant. everyone in my family is all crazily over emotional and sensitive so i know that if i dont just go and suck it up ill end up feeling bad for hurting their feelings, and that requires more energy than just simply going. (but then, on the other hand, i will feel resentful for having to go--all leading up to the point at which i have to go i will be seething with resentment and annoyance about it and that requires energy too. ho hum...)

Some macho shithead driver. Sitting in his big ass truck in a baseball cap showing the finger and swearing on top of his lungs onto some nice young female driver for not getting him through a traffic jam. Seems like the bigger the truck, the smaller the brain. I hate macho dickheads like that.

old ladies. why are they always bursting with used crumpled up kleenexes? in their pockets, in their bags, shoved up their sleeves. they always have one in their hands that they use to dab at their leaking face and which they always invariably leave behind them, on some table, or some desk, or some cushion, in any case, on some surface which will never be clean again and from which the removal of said kleenex requires the individual forced to perform the undesirable task use some form of protection on their hands so as to avoid contact with the sickening item and cringe majestically whilst doing so.

also i have to go to a barbeque at my sisters on saturday. she lives an hour away. there are going to be children. i have to buy a present for my nephew who's birthday was on may 11. what the f*** do i know about what to get a little boy? there are also likely going to be obnoxious drunks, considering that my dad and sister will be in attendance. god, im just so annoyed.

Some macho shithead driver. Sitting in his big ass truck in a baseball cap showing the finger and swearing on top of his lungs onto some nice young female driver for not getting him through a traffic jam. Seems like the bigger the truck, the smaller the brain. I hate macho dickheads like that.

I feel you on the terrible drivers. Maryland is know for being terrible for it and it's everyone. In trucks there beater the people in the Lexus the young the old everyone. Angry shouting all so they can get to a red light and stop twenty seconds before you

old ladies. why are they always bursting with used crumpled up kleenexes? in their pockets, in their bags, shoved up their sleeves. they always have one in their hands that they use to dab at their leaking face and which they always invariably leave behind them, on some table, or some desk, or some cushion, in any case, on some surface which will never be clean again and from which the removal of said kleenex requires the individual forced to perform the undesirable task use some form of protection on their hands so as to avoid contact with the sickening item and cringe majestically whilst doing so.

also i have to go to a barbeque at my sisters on saturday. she lives an hour away. there are going to be children. i have to buy a present for my nephew who's birthday was on may 11. what the f*** do i know about what to get a little boy? there are also likely going to be obnoxious drunks, considering that my dad and sister will be in attendance. god, im just so annoyed.

The gentle, smart boys usually like LEGO, the rough around the edges-ones usually prefer some toy gun or something related to super heros.

The gentle, smart boys usually like LEGO, the rough around the edges-ones usually prefer some toy gun or something related to super heros.
lol, thank you! he does like lego, but the problem is, i dont know what he already has. he also likes arts and crafts so i might just get him some art kit or something along with a bag sack of candy (just to annoy my sister and make me the best aunt ever (even though im a terrible aunt))

Back
Top Bottom