what made you frown today?

jealous. i wish it could rain all day every day. i would only be happy then.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe they just think youre awesome and rad

well they would not be mistaken! :p

Hey rough couple of days in Baltimore. Aside from the regular shooting in West and far east Baltimore a thirteen year old was shot while playing with a replica bb gun and running from officers but hes expected to live and now there's a bomb threat evacuation going on at a fox news affiliate

oh dear, hope everything is alright!

fine for me. dont know to many of the details about the shooting. i know a bill introduced last year or session was defeated about banning the sale and ownership of fake guns that look real and will be reintroduced this time around so maybe this act will influence those voting to pass it. as for the bomb threat he was a young man dressed in a panda suit who went in with a flash drive saying he had evidence of some crime similar to the panama papers and had chocolate bars strapped to his chest in foil with fake wires attached to resemble a bomb. when he refused police orders the swat snipers shot him four times and took him to the hospital where i believe he is going to survive. father was quoted as saying he thinks the world in gonna end on june 3 and came to tell them this about three weeks ago but had no prior mental history. a week later after that confession he was found in someones yard passed out suffering from dehydration and it took four to five officers to hold him down which to me suggests drugs like meth pcp or some synthetic unknown. if your asking about me personally im fine as i dont live anywhere near anything as i can afford to own a home in a nice secure area. as ive said many times even before the riots exposed the divide in the city, exposed is pretty much bull as everyone know this since forever, baltimore is a very have and have not city. i have so i dont worry

heres the story about the panda suit guy if you wanna see the bizarre scene for yourself

a dime sized section of hair came out in my brush this morning. i have chronic low ferritin, and at one point years back had bald spots because of it, which thankfully all grew back once i got my iron up. i havent been taking iron for a while though, becoming complacent and hating the effects it has on me--causing my diaphragm to seize up--and so it must have gotten too low again. i actually felt the hair come out, and when i looked at the brush i could see the multiple parallel strands, all obviously from the same area of scalp, trailing from the brush. surely such violence shouldnt be so neat, so uniform? ugh, a frown worthy moment for sure. time to start taking iron again :(
Don't panic. I've had bunches coming out since I can remember, it just grows back thicker! Mind you I suspect I come from a long line of Hill sheep. And I suit thick. Hairdressers hate me, takes them yonks to do a blow dry, think I should move to Oz X

some dolt, --some old dolt, --some old, detestable dolt who uses phrases like "right on" in a tone that sounds like an engine revving, horrifically gave me flowers. why i do not know. because i once feigned interest in his cryptic crosswords? anybody could see that that was only a ploy to boastfully interject--on the subject of crosswords!-- how good i am at sunday new york times crosswords (a pointless and disappointing endeavour because he took no notice of my boast. and, in addition, when i stooped to help him with his cryptic crossword, he seemed not to believe me when i provided him with the obvious answer of 'recondite' to a clue involving the word 'abstruse', the logic being that because he didnt know what either word meant it couldnt possibly be the correct answer. him, continuing to circle the clue with his pencil and wrack his feeble brains rather than dutifully filling in the answer i had just given him: i dont know what this word abstruse means, though. me: it means recondite, c'mon we're done with that one, next question. doltish old bugger: well, i dont know what recondite means though. me: sigh, it means abstruse).

what i would like to know is exactly what was he thinking? hes about twice my age, and i am not, thank you very much, desperate. what interest does he think i would have in him? how dare he think he can just insert himself into my queenly realm unbidden like that? i dont even want to know what he imagined might possibly come of it.

when i carried the flowers home it was by a corner of the cellophane wrapping as far away from my body as possible, with a look of utter mortification on my face, just so that every passerby would know how displeased i was to get them. when i got home i found to my increasing horror that there were lottery tickets stuffed in the flowers. i've never been so insulted. you do not, under any circumstances, give lottery tickets to classy dames. i hope they won tons of money, because i refuse to scratch them. the whole thing makes me want to weep.

i mean, i dont even like getting flowers in the first place, not just when they're from maggoty faced old men. i rarely even buy them for myself (although i made an exception when dear sweet david died). all they do is die and then you have to wash the vase. bloody nuisance.

i am so very sickened, i am so sickened now.
Thinking of ditching Net Fax for you. I recall running outside when I was presented with a bouquet of Lilly's and throwing them on the lawn. Flowers of death. Apart from the abundance of Daffs, I leave all flowers where they were born. I can slightly defend my daffodil stance, but like most of my reasoning I can't be bovvered to explain. X

Thinking of ditching Net Fax for you. I recall running outside when I was presented with a bouquet of Lilly's and throwing them on the lawn. Flowers of death. Apart from the abundance of Daffs, I leave all flowers where they were born. I can slightly defend my daffodil stance, but like most of my reasoning I can't be bovvered to explain. X
Lottery? Hope for the hopeless, so said VLS.

I listened to my GREAT Grandmother and Keats. Don't ever have lilies in your house. Ever.

Don't panic. I've had bunches coming out since I can remember, it just grows back thicker! Mind you I suspect I come from a long line of Hill sheep. And I suit thick. Hairdressers hate me, takes them yonks to do a blow dry, think I should move to Oz X
well i'm jealous. i used to have very thick hair, but not anymore. it wont grow back on it's own when the problem is low ferritin. you have to get your ferritin level up to 70 for it to start growing back, but once you do its amazing, to all of a sudden see all these little hairs poking up everywhere, like a glorious rebirth. but it takes a looooonnnng time to get your ferritin up, and then you have to manage to keep it up,which is hard for me because iron tablets cause extremely painful acid reflux for me that makes my tongue and throat feel like it's being lacerated, and makes breathing difficult. *sigh* i hate this situation, but it's so much better than when my hair was falling out and i DIDN'T know what was causing it. in a way im grateful that its just because of low ferritin, and not something serious or permanent. also the hair fall seems to have stopped, so nothing too drastic, thank goodness.

daffodils are nice! lilacs too, but they always have little worms in them :(

Somebody I trusted very much has been found stealing from me.

daffodils are nice! lilacs too, but they always have little worms in them :(
Hope you are referring to lilacs and not daffs? Someone told me tortoises had bacteria on them, I looked it up and they do. I will now be purchasing extra vinyl gloves lol. Least knowledge is best I reckon. I'm a dimbo. phew.

Back
Top Bottom