"To Me You Are A Work Of Art" launch party / exhibition with special guest Jesse Tobias (Los Angeles

From Lethal Amounts / Facebook:

To Me You A Work Of Art • MORRISSEY TATTOO TRIBUTE BOOK - Official launch party and exhibition - Feb. 27, 2016

•Special Guest Jesse Tobias of Morrissey band

To Me You Are A Work of Art is a photographic collection of tattoos showcasing the incredible love, dedication, and passion for Morrissey and The Smiths. This hardcover book was compiled by Anthony Amor and Julian Chavez, and designed by Studio Unlisted in Los Angeles, California. The photographs presented here were taken in eleven cities over the course of six months featuring the photography of Patrick Moore (with additional contributions by Nicole Kuntz, Jared Polin, and Skully Smith). ••••Foreword graciously written by Morrissey••••••

BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

SELECTION OF ARCHIVAL PRINTS ON DISPLAY.

•AFTER PARTY AT Monty Bar WITH Sing Your Life Sundaze TAKE OVER WITH DJ Rosie Bojangles AND Jesse Tobias

Related item:

Will there be bacon wrapped hot dog carts in the parking lot and counterfeit "Moz Angeles" T-shirts for sale?

Steve Morrissey for president 2016! Anonymous-

Poor Jesse. :p

This must be part of his Community Service sentence.

Jesse is a bit unsocial , Boz, Gustavo, or even a drunk Morrissey as DJ. Jesse? Probably a hand slap for some of his dirty laundry aired on solo. I wouldn't ever want to be on Morrissey's bad side, although, his is a darling with no bad side.

A 'book launch' for something they only made 2000 of worldwide?
The Moz greatest hits tattoo advertising reached more people.
I'm guessing that having some to sell on the day means the demand can't be that great.
Regards,
FWD

A 'book launch' for something they only made 2000 of worldwide?
The Moz greatest hits tattoo advertising reached more people.
I'm guessing that having some to sell on the day means the demand can't be that great.
Regards,
FWD

The book has been poorly sold. This event is needed to try and get more Sales. Not surprised the book has sold poorly.

Re: "To Me You Are A Work Of Art" launch party / exhibition with special guest Jesse Tobias (Los Angeles, Feb. 27, 2016)

Jesse is a bit unsocial , Boz, Gustavo, or even a drunk Morrissey as DJ. Jesse? Probably a hand slap for some of his dirty laundry aired on solo. I wouldn't ever want to be on Morrissey's bad side, although, his is a darling with no bad side.

What dirty laundry, may I ask? Could you please provide a link? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Jesse. :p

This must be part of his Community Service sentence.

I'm almost to 1000, but until then, can you provide a link of what you're eluding to? Thanks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom