TTY: Kato: photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Kato is the sidekick of The Green Hornet, played by Bruce Lee in the Green Hornet television series. Maybe Morrissey is a fan of the show and Sam was feeling bored.

Kato is the sidekick of The Green Hornet, played by Bruce Lee in the Green Hornet television series. Maybe Morrissey is a fan of the show and Sam was feeling bored.

I know who Kato is/was. This is the worst of the 'photomontages'. The idea and execution are dreadful.

i like that pic actually. not a fan of his work in the past to much but this is nice. trying to crack moz and gain all the secrets. maybe hes just really really trying to listen to the man whole heartedly. maybe hes just trying to find a way in

i like that pic actually. not a fan of his work in the past to much but this is nice. trying to crack moz and gain all the secrets. maybe hes just really really trying to listen to the man whole heartedly. maybe hes just trying to find a way in

It's Jean Marais, not Morrissey, isn't it?

one farce to the next now. Sam ought to get himself some form of gainful employment, maybe, and cut this bollocks out. dear, lord.

Kato: photomontage - true-to-you.net
31 January 2016

photomontage_of_kato_as_this_charming_man_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

Photomontage of Kato as This Charming Man by Sam Esty Rayner.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should not be on the front page and there should be one thread for all SER montages.

one farce to the next now. Sam ought to get himself some form of gainful employment, maybe, and cut this bollocks out. dear, lord.

Morrissey must be terrified of Sam having to write a book. The subject of getting an actual job causes a full on screaming tantrum, I'm sure, and hasn't been mentioned for years.

PR strategy: Trolling Bowie via Wogan isn't working, try to deflect failure with 'superhero' meme. Result? Another FAIL!

BB

It should not be on the front page and there should be one thread for all SER montages.

Bowie should be on the front page. Forever. With Morrissey as a micro-image in the footer. That's the correct correlation between the Everest talents of David and the risible troll-fest of 'radical' that is the Stretford Pseud.

It's been a fun, what? 8 hours on this return but off again now. To immerse myself in mourning Wogan. And Bowie... as long as I live and breathe I'll be mourning Bowie. I'll keep a glance at this site's Twitter feed for the next epicFAIL! attempt by Mollissey to troll Bowie.

f*** Morrissey
Steve Barnett is the real Wolvo Superhero for telling Morrissey to man up or f*** off. May the day come soon when Morrissey f***s off this planet for good.

BB

Does anyone know what the original photo looks like? Is Kato unlocking a safe? Sorry...I've never seen Kato or The Green Hornet. Maybe this is a new backdrop or a message there will be something Smiths related we never knew existed released soon? Or...I guess it could mean nothing at all...

Poor Sam. It's like he's afflicted with this terrible disease, where every time he sees a photo he says "Damn - I like that picture. But do you know what would make it even better? If I stuck a photo of my uncle's face on it!" He probably wanders around the streets wearing glasses with a matching pair of miniature photo's of Morrissey's face glued to the lenses, so everyone he looks at has his uncle's face superimposed. I feel sorry for him, I really do.

Does anyone know what the original photo looks like? Is Kato unlocking a safe? Sorry...I've never seen Kato or The Green Hornet. Maybe this is a new backdrop or a message there will be something Smiths related we never knew existed released soon? Or...I guess it could mean nothing at all...

I like this idea of the clue - fingers crossed ?

yeah it could be a release of some sort but who owns that these days. do they still have a say or did they sell the rights already around 2000 or so. could be info or a new worth while book on the actual band and not fan reactions. who knows. also yes kato would break into safes, really im sometimes not sure what the hornet did as kato did the fighting and stealth a lot of the time except be white

There is a tenuous link in that: Jean was gifted at fencing and did his own stunts - much like Bruce.
Other than that, it does feel like posturing to run the business aspect as suggested by somebody here several threads ago.
It also feels like TTY is being fed this stuff possibly without any Moz involvement at all.
I appreciate family being humoured, but it really makes no sense to go from nitpicking iconography, fonts and colours et al to being ok with random things that a basic art package could churn out.
Brand 'Moz' needs a lot of work, but this is not really helping.
Ah well, to each his own.
FWD

There is a tenuous link in that: Jean was gifted at fencing and did his own stunts - much like Bruce.
Other than that, it does feel like posturing to run the business aspect as suggested by somebody here several threads ago.
It also feels like TTY is being fed this stuff possibly without any Moz involvement at all.
I appreciate family being humoured, but it really makes no sense to go from nitpicking iconography, fonts and colours et al to being ok with random things that a basic art package could churn out.
Brand 'Moz' needs a lot of work, but this is not really helping.
Ah well, to each his own.
FWD

The new art direction comes from Morrissey's Mom, didn't you get the memo?

This has one of those classic dysfunctional Let's-pretend-Bowie-never-died-so-we can-get-back-to-my-agenda feels to it.

I honestly, and I mean this 100%, I HONESTLY don't think Morrissey has contributed a post to TTY in years. It's his mother. The Morrissey NAME is hers, SHE owns his career and controls it. I think she wrote the trainwreck that is List of the Lost. Her whole family is scared to DEATH of her, she's roped in her nephew to "make it cool" because she can't anymore, all she can do is copy other people, other modes of communication and insert her agenda which in this case is "Wogan deserves respect because he played my creation's music." Her "creation" being her bullied son. When he runs away and disappears and acts erratic on stage, he's TRYING to run away from her control, he can't say what he thinks or feels, he has to say what he thinks she wants him to say or there will be recrimination and the threat she'll TELL ALL. I think she's a monster controlling his whole family and she has you duped into thinking she's some demure old lady in Hull who doesn't have an internet connection.

She banned Davidt from shows because he poses a threat to her agenda of controlling Morrissey's image. The first anonymous person who calls me crazy for pointing this out? Guess who that is? Her problem now is that Cash knows the deets and she'll be undone if she pushes to hard.

Deets=details, Betty.

Yes, a new record contract to f*** up then start the blame cycle again. Presumably he's had a bucket of cold water thrown over him by being shown what other C List artists are being offered and has thus, in shock, finally realised the 80s are over, as are his peak Corporate Rock Whore Cash Cow days.

Look on the brights ide, folks. At least it's not as bad as that cowboy pic he drew in MS Paint.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom