Smiths Night at O2 Academy2 Islington - Sat 13th February

Cliff Gloom

Burn Down The Disco - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me: Smiths Special at O2 Academy2 Islington. Sat 13th February

What better antidote to Valentines Day than a night soundtracked by The Smiths. Don't worry about that double decker get down and stick a couple of digits up to Cupid.

Join Burn Down The Disco at O2 Academy2 Islington for a feast of Moz & Smiths classics and rarities as we throw a night in honour of Manchester's finest.
Plus the usual indie, rock n roll, oul, ska and synth in between the works of Morrissey and Marr.

In addition there'll be a Moz dance off and maybe even some Smiths masks to dish out!

Click here for more info

London: Smiths special this Sat 13th February - O2 Academy2 Islington

Feeling Gloomy & Burn Down The Disco present - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me: Smiths Special at O2 Academy2 Islington. Sat 13th February

What better antidote to Valentines Day than a night soundtracked by The Smiths. Don't worry about that double decker get down and stick a couple of digits up to Cupid.

Join Burn Down The Disco at O2 Academy2 Islington for a feast of Moz & Smiths classics and rarities as we throw a night in honour of Manchester's finest.
Plus the usual indie, rock n roll, oul, ska and synth in between the works of Morrissey and Marr.

In addition there'll be a Moz dance off and maybe even some Smiths masks to dish out!

Click here for more info

Re: London: Smiths special this Sat 13th February - O2 Academy2 Islington

Hi Cliff

Stayed at the Islington Angel Premier Inn on Saturday night for my birthday but, sadly, we chose instead to go the Lexington for a different night there. Sorry about the disloyalty!

I am coming to London in April for the Suede night. Is this your doing?

Tags
marr morrissey moz smiths the smiths
Back
Top Bottom