Morrissey: Buried or Cremated?

Would you prefer Morrissey to be buried or cremated?

• Total voters

Prutton

Seeing as David Bowie had a discreet cremation, it got me thinking about what kind of affair Morrissey would have when his time comes.

I know he's suggested that he would rather be buried, but which would you prefer?

QBymf0xP0nsjfpt7FewaudqGo1_r1_500.jpg

He's already "buried alive under an avalanche of lies", that's a "BrummieBoy" lyric by the way, but it's not about Morrissey. BB wouldn't waste the steam off his piss referencing Trollissey in his ART.

My wish for Morrissey is that he be thrown to the wolves/picked apart by vultures/thrown into a frozen sea/put on a funeral pyre with a Walkman playing "Blackstar" into his ears as he melts. All options to be pursued whilst he's alive.

best
EJ etc

He's already "buried alive under an avalanche of lies", that's a "BrummieBoy" lyric by the way, but it's not about Morrissey. BB wouldn't waste the steam off his piss referencing Trollissey in his ART.

My wish for Morrissey is that he be thrown to the wolves/picked apart by vultures/thrown into a frozen sea/put on a funeral pyre with a Walkman playing "Blackstar" into his ears as he melts. All options to be pursued whilst he's alive.

best
EJ etc

Could not agree more

I think he should donate his body for one of those Body Worlds displays, where it is preserved by plastination, so fans can come and see him and pay tribute whenever they want. They could even do an appropriately themed pose, maybe by sculpting the skin on his forehead into a quiff shape.

I'd like to see him stuffed and mounted on one of the walls in Buckingham Palace.

This is really a bit distasteful.

Yes the guy has acted like a twat quite a bit lately but ffs enough already.

This is really a bit distasteful.

Yes the guy has acted like a twat quite a bit lately but ffs enough already.

Relax! It's all just snotnosed junior high ribbing. I think Morrissey knows that.

He should make a deal with Quorn to mix himself into their sausage mixture. Fans will go crazy and snap up all their bangers. Vegetarianism will be promoted and fans will finally have the opportunity to consume the flesh of Morrissey. Everyone wins.

Ceremonially strapped to the side of a golden rocket shaped like a huge, phallic gladioli, and then blasted mercilessly into Uranus. One week later, the Smiths re-unite with Bryan Ferry on vocals, just for the LOLs.

Ceremonially strapped to the side of a golden rocket shaped like a huge, phallic gladioli, and then blasted mercilessly into Uranus. One week later, the Smiths re-unite with Bryan Ferry on vocals, just for the LOLs.

:laughing:

But nekkid or in full Wildean regalia? Trademark devilish red velvet suit with frilly white blouse - yes. Pocket square and a butch buttonhole - bien sûr. Silken cravat - peut-être. And to top it all off, strapped on with a microphone cord. Bon voyage, Mozzarella!

But nekkid or in full Wildean regalia? Trademark devilish red velvet suit with frilly white blouse - yes. Pocket square and a butch buttonhole - bien sûr. Silken cravat - peut-être. And to top it all off, strapped on with a microphone cord. Bon voyage, Mozzarella!

Almost forgot the fancy footwork plastic shoes - fit for a true queen. And the jewels are a given...they shan't be left behind. Now blast-off, Cinderella!

LOL lost in a gangbanging gunfight in the wild, wild west. Corpse tossed to ravenous desert wolves.

And the headline.... 'The Queen is Dead'?

Back
Top Bottom