San Francisco, CA - The Masonic (Dec. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / Oboe Concerto / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by CaffeineBloodstream.

• Review and photos (100 total) by Jason DeBord - Rock Subculture. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Morrissey-Concert-Review-Photos-2015-Tour-Masonic-San-Francisco-093.jpg
  • Photos by Christopher Victorio (17 total) - SF Weekly. Link from @SFWeekly / Twitter.

sanfrancisco2.jpg
  • Photos from @last_intl_playboy / Instagram (7 total). Link from an anonymous person.

sanfrancisco.jpg
  • CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
Morrissey is a brilliant and accomplished artist with the complexity that tends to accompany the territory. This can confuse and frustrate some, but in the end, he is amazing. I love him dearly and always will. He knows that. And people, he is extremely hot with beautiful, piercing blue eyes. You are just jealous because he is the full package. BIG HUG AND KISS, M - MOI ;)

:lbf:

The place was packed, if not oversold.

I will second this, at least for the floor area. I've never seen such a packed GA setup. Normally the GA section is somewhat roomy because of fire codes (obviously the front inevitably gets crammed). But in this case, people were packed in like sardines all the way to the very back of the floor area.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom