Montevideo - Teatro de Verano (Dec. 17, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / This Charming Man / Staircase At The University / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by catatonia (order not 100%), setlist.fm.

• This Charming Man - review by Leonardo Silveira, photos by Manuel Serra (6 total) - Montevideo Portal. Link posted by catatonia.

Last edited:
As low as I go, I never quite go this low as the people who try to convince others that "the venue was half-packed", "crowd was not responsive" etc, even being millions of miles away. Please God keep me safe from such an empty life.

I too hope he didn't get the wrong impression of us. We're not cold but shy and respectful, and so we don't look very passionate I guess. There was a section of the crowd that was openly more fiery and passionate... they all came from Argentina and Chile :rolleyes:
Sadly, I also think many people didn't react the way he wanted to Meat is Murder. Uruguayans eat a LOT of meat.:(

That's true, indeed i'm omnivorous but understand the point of the commitment of Moz and other people with the same point of view about the cruelty to animals.. like peta people in the entrace of the gig and his fight to close the villa dolores zoo (An XIX century zoo, with animals in poor conditions and locked in cages)
But the point is the true about what you say, i think we are the most bigger meat eater country in the world "per capita".
I don't want to offend nobody but what shocks more to me of the video shown during "meat is murder" was the alienation and the conditons of the people who works in that slaugther houses. i know that's not the point of the performance nor the intention, but i'm a little bit lefty i supposed (the last one is the only sarcasm):thumb:

Pay no mind to what people say here, it matters that you were able to see Morrissey and sorry to hear what you go through transporation wise.

:thumb: And I also took home a nice piece of shirt. So as far as I'm concerned, my first and only time seeing Morrissey was a very successful one :guitar:

As low as I go, I never quite go this low as the people who try to convince others that "the venue was half-packed", "crowd was not responsive" etc, even being millions of miles away. Please God keep me safe from such an empty life.

Forget about "the venue was half-packed" conspiracy - the villainous vapid vile vomitable version of This Charming Man is a crime against humanity.

We, the people scream NO!

from a good source ( someone who knows someone works at the booking agency) the sold did not sell well, in the neighborhood of 2100 tix sold. very disappointing turnout.
also the audience barely reacted, not moving from their seats or clapping. most of the audience leaving after the main set showing no interest on having an encore.
i think its safe to say it was no a very successful venture.

I was there, this is absolutely untrue.

Forget about "the venue was half-packed" conspiracy - the villainous vapid vile vomitable version of This Charming Man is a crime against humanity.

We, the people scream NO!

The only crime was that he didn't strip to the song, would be apropos.

anyone look at truetoyou, the list of gigs moz post? its impressive the way you look from the crowd and the way the artist do it... well mr. morrissey we'll enjoy your valoration, and we'll expected you again!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom