Online Ouija Board Session To Summon Urban December 25th, 2015

Poet

Banned
I will be conducting an online ouija board session on 12/25/2015 to try and summon Urban and/or Rolf to try and get at least one of them to return to this website. Please show your support as this website is extremely boring and is in its final death throes. I could use help from any masters of the occult, perhaps Magick Dave. Let's get this done, people!

tumblr_n15bji5NxD1tsn2woo1_500.gif

While you're conjuring things, see if you can summon some pride.

i will be conducting an online ouija board session on 12/25/2015 to try and summon urban and/or rolf to try and get at least one of them to return to this website. Please show your support as this website is extremely boring and is in its final death throes. I could use help from any masters of the occult, perhaps magick dave. Let's get this done, people!

tumblr_n15bji5nxd1tsn2woo1_500.gif

adhd?

Sure. Right after I post a pic of my asthmatic kid.

I'm calling bullshit on that one. No woman would allow your penis near her vagina...

Also, if you're going to reference posts from four years ago, learn the difference between asthma and cystic fibrosis, you sad multiple-times-banned-yet-returns-now-because-nobody-cares-anymore-so-now-you-can-be-king-of-the-dungheap returning troll c***.

I'm calling bullshit on that one. No woman would allow your penis near her vagina...

Wanna bet money on it?

Also, if you're going to reference posts from four years ago, learn the difference between asthma and cystic fibrosis, you sad multiple-times-banned-yet-returns-now-because-nobody-cares-anymore-so-now-you-can-be-king-of-the-dungheap returning troll c***.

I don't really care about the difference.

tumblr_ln7jkhmVpQ1qbdaon.gif

And...

latest

What happened to your partner in crime? Did he actually get life? I AM SHOCKED!

Wanna bet money on it?

Not particularly, as I have no more tangible an insight into your actual existence than you do into mine...

I don't really care about the difference.

There's no real reason you should; except that you are the one who decided to incorrectly reference an obscure, half-decade old post.

What happened to your partner in crime? Did he actually get life?

In prison?

What happened to your partner in crime? Did he actually get a life? I AM SHOCKED!

I couldn't tell you what happened to him. We don't talk outside of this place and even here I haven't heard from him in forever. I assume/hope he's doing well. As for a "life"... I mean, he's been with the same chick for four years, has a job, apartment, does shit that people do...and all of that was the case when he was posting here, so what constitutes a "life?" I think he just got bored of this place, and I don't blame him.

7 days until the big event!

I think if you f*** around with a Ouija board, you're an idiot. Watch your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find any pics of me, but I did find this gif of you and your man.

5MZrg9tITn0Bi.gif

(You will never learn.)

Never learn what exactly? Was there supposed to be a lesson taught here? Try harder. I'm sure you can do it...and maybe next time you can strive to think of something to post that isn't hackneyed. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom