TTY: Morrissey Couple In Brasilia

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey Couple In Brasilia - true-to-you.net
1 December 2015

morrissey_couple_in_brasilia.jpg

photographer unknown

Moz flirting with tough imagery once again. I don't get it. It's just a photo of two people and is not worthy of being posted on a non-official 'official' website.
I would be more interested in seeing rare/previously unseen photos from recording sessions (e.g. recording Your Arsenal with Mick Ronson).

Last edited:
what tough imagery, the song is about a gang member. they look nice and it must be nice to have your wife girlfriend actually like your fav music. mine doesnt dislike moz but if i try to play suede or something such she just leaves the room altogether.

what tough imagery, the song is about a gang member. they look nice and it must be nice to have your wife girlfriend actually like your fav music. mine doesnt dislike moz but if i try to play suede or something such she just leaves the room altogether.

leave her.

Did everyone take turns on her backstage except for Jesse? Morrissey probably forced him to watch with his twisted humor. Anonymous-

First let me say that they look cute together and it is nice that they have a common theme (music) between them. But I read things rather literally sometimes and every inaccurate statement tends to be met with an immediate denial if it doesn't square. For me this is not a Morrissey couple but just a couple who happen to be wearing morrissey shirts. This is a psychological word play that i think morrissey has overlooked as he hates it when society places labels on people. I'm sure these real people think they are undoubtably far more than a "morrissey couple". But maybe not

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom