Brasilia - Net Live Brasilia (Nov. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / First Of The Gang To Die / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Jack The Ripper / You'll Be Gone / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // This Charming Man / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

• Photo from @Cbfotografia / Instagram. Link sent by an anonymous person.

pic1.jpg
  • TTY: Morrissey, Brasilia 2015 - Dec. 1, 2015
  • TTY: Morrissey Couple In Brasilia - Dec. 1, 2015
  • Photos at Morrissey Brasil (9 total). Link posted by Veri Morrissey.

Last edited:
Yes they have left, but they're making a little "side stop" first. Let's just say that they have a itch that needs to be scratched.

I wonder if he's been nominated for for the BBC music awards in Birmingham ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Thanks for the video link but there's too much chatter. Can never understand why people would talk during Yes I Am Blind, or any other Moz song for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he perform the gimmick songs ? Meat and #paris for profit and publicity ?

What's it like being a total douche? I'm very curious.

Ok, this isn't part of Mexico, I figured out this is that country that was playing the Kickball Championship in their home country and were supposed to win the trophy and got beat something like 12-0 by the Nazi team and grown men were crying like babies. I guess that's getting beat really bad in Kickball scores. That even made news in the USA. Another reason why I thank God I was born in the USA and live 10 minutes from Morrissey's house.

What do you people do when he plays Meat is Murder? Turn your backs and just break out the steak sandwich? Well, at least Morrissey doesn't play Mexico and Canada. Anonymous-

Real men also express emotions: they can cry, laugh, love, etc. There are many more emotions beyond hate, discrimination and envy, and they deserve to be expressed both in childhood as in adulthood. Please, let grown men cry and the world will be a better place to live :)

Ok, this isn't part of Mexico, I figured out this is that country that was playing the Kickball Championship in their home country and were supposed to win the trophy and got beat something like 12-0 by the Nazi team and grown men were crying like babies. I guess that's getting beat really bad in Kickball scores. That even made news in the USA. Another reason why I thank God I was born in the USA and live 10 minutes from Morrissey's house.

What do you people do when he plays Meat is Murder? Turn your backs and just break out the steak sandwich? Well, at least Morrissey doesn't play Mexico and Canada. Anonymous-

Are you getting the help you need?

word is that the promoter forced him to play slightly longer sets to somehow jump start ticket sales, and moz had no option but to bow to their demands. the crowds and venues are already small enough and cannot be allowed to get worse. who would have thought it would come to this?

Has he mentioned Tyson Fury? I expect his ethnicity, hometown, profession and strong views are appealing to Morrissey.

Has he mentioned Tyson Fury? I expect his ethnicity, hometown, profession and strong views are appealing to Morrissey.

Maybe an email from Morri, sorry Boz to Parlophone has been sent requesting that the Boxers EP be reissued to commemorate Tyson's victory.

Morrissey must be paying Matt Walker a ton of money because I can't think of any other reason as to why he's sticking around.

Did he perform the gimmick songs ? Meat and #paris for profit and publicity ?

Oh God are you STILL here after all this time ? Still wasting your time ? Still no life ? What a bore you are.
So predictable.

Why would his etnicity be appeling to moz

English, with Irish ancestry? Or are you saying these are not ethnicities? Use another word then.

Oh God are you STILL here after all this time ? Still wasting your time ? Still no life ? What a bore you are.
So predictable.

Why do you care? Benny can be here but it doesn't mean she has no life. Evrrybody has a life. She can enjoy to hang out here and she can live her life at the same time. Also this isn't a place to hurt each other. This is the place to talk about our king Moz ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom