There is a light US oromo QID sleeve

Re: There is a light US Promo QID Sleeve

Hmmm wonder why. Perhaps your reputation precedes you.

Not surprised people backing out you're auctions after seeing the amount of dodgy listings you post

And still it doesn't make up for all of the money you have conned out of people by selling fake items, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You know nothing of my "position" with M, so I suggest you all go to the nearest motorway, stand in the fast lane and wait to be hit.

I don't think anyone is questioning your so called "position" with Morrissey, it's more to do with the fact that you sell items with fake signatures on them.
For example, quite a few times I have noticed you selling items on ebay, and if after a couple of attempts they don't sell, they then reappear a week later with a dodgy signature scribbled on them. I've seen you do it a few times, and now people on here are starting to call you out on it. Which is why you are now selling under a new ebay name.

I don't think anyone is questioning your so called "position" with Morrissey, it's more to do with the fact that you sell items with fake signatures on them.
For example, quite a few times I have noticed you selling items on ebay, and if after a couple of attempts they don't sell, they then reappear a week later with a dodgy signature scribbled on them. I've seen you do it a few times, and now people on here are starting to call you out on it. Which is why you are now selling under a new ebay name.

name one

You know nothing of my "position" with M, so I suggest you all go to the nearest motorway, stand in the fast lane and wait to be hit.

The 'fact' is. You don't have a position with "M"!!

Your copy of Morrissey ‎"Greatest Hits" for one....and i can think of many others, and you know it.

You also had a "genuine" signed copy of List Of The Lost, which you claimed to have had signed at the Hammersmith show, but to my knowledge there were literally no copies at that time, no review copies, nothing- although im sure you will now tell me that you know Morrissey so well that he just had to make sure you had a copy before anyone else...

Your auctions have gone from saying "Part of my poor departed sisters collection of signed items" to "Personally obtained by myself" to "Acquired by a trusted crew member..." and now back to "Obtained back in the day when I got him to sign multiple items at every gig I attended around the country" - it seems to change with the amount you are called out on here by people.

If you know Morrissey so very well, and have had soooo many items personally signed by the man himself, then why don't you have any kind of photographic evidence, surely amongst all these times you would have a photo of one of these signings??

I see you actually have people bidding now on your "signed" Alma Matters CD which, disregarding your pitiful signed "Autobiography", has to be one of your worst to date. You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself.

Hey madsun ,
Your a very kind person , the buyer did not pay but your feedback says they recieved the item !
Clever

Positive feedback rating
Nice Record, Safely Received! r***m ( 11850 10,000 to 24,999)
During past month
The Smiths There Is A Light That Never Goes Out US Promo QID Sleeve 12" Mint (#311495889590) £94.00 View Item

Hey madsun ,
Your a very kind person , the buyer did not pay but your feedback says they recieved the item !
Clever

Positive feedback rating
Nice Record, Safely Received! r***m ( 11850 10,000 to 24,999)
During past month
The Smiths There Is A Light That Never Goes Out US Promo QID Sleeve 12" Mint (#311495889590) £94.00 View Item

That positive feedback is obviously from the sale of the relisted item, not from the original sale. Still doesn't detract from the integrity of this seller, in my opinion.

Co-incidentally, the buyer is now selling a similar item for a whopping GBP 230!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371522466342

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The signed Alma Matters that the horrible bastard is selling, looks like it's been signed by a dog. f*** you, Ziggy, you thief!

Back
Top Bottom