Tyson fury v f

MIDNITE

Heavy wieght boxing championship of the world this saturday nite 28/11/15

Tyson fury v Vladimir klichco

Its live on sky box office and radio 5 live, just wondering does anyone know if its available 2 watch live FREE via internet streaming? If so what site please ?

Think the greatest boxer in history was mike tyson.

He use 2 be a placid kind young boy growing up in Brooklyn USA were he had doves as pets he obviously use to let them out 2 fly ect and just cared 4 them when they flew back.
Then one day some "bastard" broke into his avery and slaugheted every single one of them, they were his friends he loved those little birds deeply, and thats when the rage and anger emerged and he went on 2 rule and dominate the heavyweight disivion and absoulty destroy all his opponents 2 become youngest heavywieght boxer in history!!

His opponents were beat before they even got in the ring! such was his ferocious style of fighting, they all KNEW what was coming!

But anyways were on about tyson fury now, is there a live stream, if so can someone put up a link please, thanks .
But if you think morrissey is controversial, according to tyson fury, abortion is as evil as peadifila !!!! and he has other similar outspoken and "offensive" views which he refuses 2 take back, he says hes guided by God and has no regrets whatsoever in whats hes said!

Just noticed Ive been given a new thumbs up!! Then I noticed it was becuase I edited and deleted the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:
Heavy wieght boxing championship of the world this saturday nite 28/11/15

Tyson fury v Vladimir klichco

Its live on sky box office and radio 5 live, just wondering does anyone know if its available 2 watch live FREE via internet streaming? If so what site please ?
Think the greatest boxer in history was mike tyson.
He use 2 be a placid kind young boy growing up in brokln USA were he had doves as pets he obviously use to let them out 2 fly ect and just cared 4 them when they flew back.
Then one day some "bastard" broke into his avery and slaugheted every single one of them, they were his friends he loved those little birds deeply, and thats when the rage and anger emerged and he went on 2 rule and dominate the heavyweight disivion and absoulty destroy all his opponents 2 become youngest heavywieght boxer in history!!
His opponents were beat before they even got in the ring! such was his ferosious style of fighting, they all KNEW what was coming!

But anyways were on about tyson fury now, is there a live stream, if so can someone put up a link please, thanks .
But if you think morrissey is contrivertial, according to tyson fury, abortion is as evil as peadifila !!!! and he has other similar outspoken and "offensive" views which he refuses 2 take back, he says hes guided by God and has no regrets whatsoever in whats hes said!

Just noticed Ive been given a new thumbs up!! Then I noticed it was becuase I edited and deleted the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

What is this? Cock off.

What is this? Cock off.

It happens 2 be a very interesting topic 4 members of the forum 2 debate ect and one were im asking 4 help!
Whats so wrong in that!!
If you dont like the topic, you dont need 2 reply, Id apprecate it if you would refrain from posting rude messages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ps could you change the topic title 2 - Tyson fury v vladimir klichco , half of the title seems 2 have been left out!

Last edited:
It happens 2 be a very interesting topic 4 members of the forum 2 debate ect and one were im asking 4 help!
Whats so wrong in that!!
If you dont like the topic, you dont need 2 reply, Id apprecate it if you would refrain from posting rude messages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ps could you change the topic title 2 - Tyson fury v vladimir klichco , half of the title seems 2 have been left out!

I am surprised you are a boxing fan! What is it about the sport that you enjoy?

best
BB

I am surprised you are a boxing fan! What is it about the sport that you enjoy?

best
BB

Theres a few things you and many others on solo would be VERY VERY pleasantly surprised 2 find out about me! :)

Ive become one of the best in the world at what I do, or so im told, but I never intended it, it just happened !

Its not 4 me 2 judge you or others, but Im not sure whats happened with all this negative morrissey stuff being posted, havent a clue! you started off on this forum as one if not the greatest poster ever 2 come here! (the morrissey solo legend herself scarlet Ibis excluded of course! )

Morrissey is an absolute star ! :)

Anyways decided 2 go out and watch the fight instead!

Take care everyone and hope those of you so inclined enjoy the fight!
I will be back soonish ! :)

Ps found this link below and theres many others online.
http://klitschkovsfurylivestream.com/

Last edited:
Not able 2 respond 2 anyone anymore who posts hatefull comments 2 morrissey or kristeenYoung on this site anymore.

That would make me a hypocrite!

Constructive critisims yes of course, but not hatefull angry messages - sorry!

Not doing it

Id rather stand alone.

Theres a few things you and many others on solo would be VERY VERY pleasantly surprised 2 find out about me! :)

Ive become one of the best in the world at what I do, or so im told, but I never intended it, it just happened !

Its not 4 me 2 judge you or others, but Im not sure whats happened with all this negative morrissey stuff being posted, havent a clue! you started off on this forum as one if not the greatest poster ever 2 come here! (the morrissey solo legend herself scarlet Ibis excluded of course! )

Morrissey is an absolute star ! :)

Anyways decided 2 go out and watch the fight instead!

Take care everyone and hope those of you so inclined enjoy the fight!
I will be back soonish ! :)

Ps found this link below and theres many others online.
http://klitschkovsfurylivestream.com/

Good luck! And hope to see you back soon.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Not able 2 respond 2 anyone anymore who posts hatefull comments 2 morrissey or kristeenYoung on this site anymore.

That would make me a hypocrite!

Constructive critisims yes of course, but not hatefull angry messages - sorry!

Not doing it

Id rather stand alone.

KY has had the last laugh!

best
BB

I KNEW Tyson Fury would win, its was allways his destiny, he said he was guided by God and his trust and belief was unshakable! :)

Well Im off tomorra 2 pick up my winnings, got odds at 3-1 !

My local bookies know me by now, im allways in there picking up my winnings, I just cant seem 2 loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But they rip off loads of other poeple with gambling addictions all the time, the bookies rake in BILLIONS of pounds profit via those roulette gambling machines!!!!!!!!!! so im mearly taking a little bit back!

Those fixed odds machines CAN be beat, all you have to do is wait 4 some unfortunate soul 2 put in about a £100 and lose the lot, then go on the same machine in about half an hour and and the machime will make you a winner, you then walk away immediately with the winnings straight away!
I allways use the same numbers aswell, the machine doesn't seem 2 like it!

I often share this wonderfull insight with people on the machines 2 help them, but they seem 2 think Im a complete fruit cake, and seem adamant they can win with there own system!

Only just noticed Tyson Fury is a fan of moz!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kristeen will allways have the last laugh! ! :)

Last edited:
Tyson Fury is a God among mere mortals. A boxing star, James Bond charisma and world class vocal abilities, he put Pod Stewart to shame!

Tyson Fury is a God among mere mortals. A boxing star, James Bond charisma and world class vocal abilities, he put Pod Stewart to shame!

Tyson Fury was very Ill as a child, was born 3 months premature and weighed only 1 lb, Drs feared he was to weak to live and gave him little chance of survival beyound a few days.

But his father john fury gazed down at his little son with tears in his eyes and seen somthing the Drs didnt - a fighting spirit.
"I told them God was looking down on him, He will be alright - he will be 7ft and 20 stone and be heavyweight boxing champion of the world.

I will name him Tyson after Mike Tyson"

At 6ft 9 inch and 18 stone the first 2 predictions were not quite correct, but he did go on to conquer the world ! :)

Back
Top Bottom