World peace is all our business

J

Jean Christophe

Dear Morrissey's friends, I am French and describe myself as a humanist, fond of liberté, égalité, fraternité. Since Friday, 13th, I have been wondering like many how to deal with hatred, how to fight it.

I came to the conclusion there are two ways: the military way and the cultural way.

I leave the first one to professionals and wish to focus on the second one: fighting educational and intellectual poverty.

With literature (e.g. Camus, Voltaire, etc) and with music, my beloved Morrissey.

World peace is all of us' business!

With love.

Re: World peace is all our business!

Dear Morrissey's friends, I am French and describe myself as a humanist, fond of liberté, égalité, fraternité. Since Friday, 13th, I have been wondering like many how to deal with hatred, how to fight it.

I came to the conclusion there are two ways: the military way and the cultural way.

I leave the first one to professionals and wish to focus on the second one: fighting educational and intellectual poverty.

With literature (e.g. Camus, Voltaire, etc) and with music, my beloved Morrissey.

World peace is all of us' business!

With love.

Yes, that's right: plying terrorists with commodity entertainment products is almost certain to make them decide not to kill us. Bound to work.

Re: World peace is all our business!

I think you'd have better luck with this...

joint-120110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom