São Paulo - Teatro Renault (Nov. 17, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Reader Meet Author / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kiss Me A Lot / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / You Have Killed Me / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Let Me Kiss You // I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Nelson, corrections by an anonymous person.

• Intenso e simpático, Morrissey reencontra 'devotos' em São Paulo (3 photos by Caio Kenji) - G1. Link posted in the Morrissey Brasil Facebook group.
  • Image from Twitter / Fernando Baldan:

Sao_Paulo_Teatro_Renault.jpg

Last edited:
Ago be honest I wouldn't lose any sleep if he tossed himself off a cliff or anything else high enough, these recent few days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He (Morrisssey) really does occupy your every thought, doesn't he?!

The fewer WP tracks the better the set list becomes. Perhaps he's finally starting to give up on that embarrassment of an album. Not before time.

Give it a rest and clean out your ears.

- - - Updated - - -

Ago be honest I wouldn't lose any sleep if he tossed himself off a cliff or anything else high enough, these recent few days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ago be honest

Is that english?

Two questions - 1) any comment about Paris this time?
2) is he still doing that rubbish, lumpen version of TCM or have they reverted to the original jangle-pop arrangement?

In the next gig I'll be there and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be amazing.

I really loves the set list. I only think "Meat is murder" is a bit boring and tiring but I'll even enjoy it.
I'd like to hear he singing "My Dearest love" and "Will never marry" however I don't think it's goona happen.

I know what you mean. We all have our favorites. I wish he played Tomorrow; The more you ignore me; and Barbarism begins at home.

Two questions - 1) any comment about Paris this time?
2) is he still doing that rubbish, lumpen version of TCM or have they reverted to the original jangle-pop arrangement?

hope they haven't 'reverted to the original jangl-pop arrangement' What would be the point? There are PLENTY of cover bands living in the past. :straightface:

Did he discuss the Illuminati conspiracy to stop him making a new record?

best
Teh Ghost of BrummieBoy

Na, That's just some conspiracy dreamt up by some 'dickhead'. Don't worry the new record will be better than the last and as always... MOVING FORWARD.

The News spread so quickly these days...
The stage looks outrageously small and Morrissey looked like a man inside a prison cell. Such a great artist deserved a bigger place to sing.
Oh my.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom