TTY: Morrissey audience in Chile

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey audience in Chile
​ - true-to-you.net
16 November 2015

morrissey_audience_in_chile.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so it's all down to world destruction now that Silly Steven can get away with talking total shite is it ?
Your a tryer aren't you K S ?

Get to 4ck you stupid blinkered der brain. I'm pretty confident Silly Steven could convince you and some others that black is really white with pink spots if he posted it on T T Y !

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Huh? :lbf:

Is that the Kings English you're SO DESPERATELY trying to put into use ?

NEXT !

OK

1. Maybe 'HATE' was too strong a word to use in context of how I felt your (& many others) post/statement(s)
was (TO ME) a negative and not a helpful criticism. I also used the word 'hate' (now that I think of it)in order to draw attention to posts like these that dominate 'solo'.

If you would be so kind as to tell me then... IF not out of 'HATE' then WHAT was the motivation to make such a statement?, And don't tell me it was out of...'love', or some self deputized moral duty to point out all the wrongdoings in/of this world.

2. YES, From YOUR point of view the TTY title maybe should read instead 'FESTIVAL AUDIENCE IN CHILE' ?
And from your point of view the title posted was to you 'misleading'? I see(& I do), BUT.... From HIS point of view
the title is correct,
Because, BY HIS DEFINITION he views it/them as HIS audience 'MORRISSEY AUDIENCE' (regardless if they are there to see him or not) It/they are the audience congregated in front of him as he is on stage. I see both(yours & his) views as correct and neither misleading (in this case).

3. And what's wrong with someone putting a 'good light' on themselves? overtly or covertly? Who doesn't do that everyday ?...being the rotten human animals that we all are.

4. And YES, I agree with you. Most record executives might see this as a 'veiled attempt',etc... But if you re-read my post I DID write 'IDIOT record mogul'.

5. Again I agree (!) with you... On your 'lifeline' analogy. But I wouldn't throw him a life'line'. I would throw myself in
and let him ride my corpse like a surfboard back to safety ! ( NOW..lol ;)!)

6. ' put out good music...success....it is that simple.' I don't know his situation, but from what i see/read... it
doesn't seem THAT 'simple'.

Now if I haven't blinded you in BOTH eyes with MY truth, I'll leave you with these lines... you might recognize them(?),

'There's SO MUCH destruction
all over the world
and all YOU CAN DO is
complain about me'

:straightface:

I didn't realize there would be an exam :) The correct answers are as follows:

1. one person's negative is one thousand's helpful criticism. Hate, dominate, etc. are polarizing terms and one's I think better left for the less communicative.

2. Wow, that is one heck of a rationalization there. This is how the term "Moz Apologist" got coined. Point of view has nothing to due with point of fact. 2 + 2 = 4. That is a fact. It doesn't matter how you look at it or what your perspective might be. This was a festival crowd, and not a Morrissey crowd. The TTY title is inaccurate, and potentially purposefully misleading.

3. "being the rotten human animals we are". Why the self-loathing? Who is this collective "we" you speak of? I do not include myself in this we. And to answer your question there is nothing wrong with attempting to put yourself in a good light as long as you do it in a truthful, non-devious manner. If you don't see the manipulative nature of the title of the TTY post, then the wool is firmly affixed. I find attempts at manipulation of any kind to be extremely off-putting, which is why I have a terrible dislike for advertising.

4. No record executive regardless of his mental state would ever sign Morrissey based on a one off photo of a large festival crowd.

5. Oh dear, Paint a Vulgar Picture comes to mind ;)

6. Oh but it would be THAT simple if his personality issues didn't proceed him by fifty miles. As Benny said, Martin's book would be the one to read if he were ever to truly relate the behind the scenes Morrissey that few have glimpsed for an extended period of time. It says something of a person who tends to have short expiration dates on their relationships with friends, business contacts, band mates, etc. Boz is the Super Mario of the MozWorld game.

And here are words for you. Who do they pertain to?

all over the world
and all I CAN DO is
complain about it on my computer'

I didn't realize there would be an exam :) The correct answers are as follows:

1. one person's negative is one thousand's helpful criticism. Hate, dominate, etc. are polarizing terms and one's I think better left for the less communicative.

2. Wow, that is one heck of a rationalization there. This is how the term "Moz Apologist" got coined. Point of view has nothing to due with point of fact. 2 + 2 = 4. That is a fact. It doesn't matter how you look at it or what your perspective might be. This was a festival crowd, and not a Morrissey crowd. The TTY title is inaccurate, and potentially purposefully misleading.

3. "being the rotten human animals we are". Why the self-loathing? Who is this collective "we" you speak of? I do not include myself in this we. And to answer your question there is nothing wrong with attempting to put yourself in a good light as long as you do it in a truthful, non-devious manner. If you don't see the manipulative nature of the title of the TTY post, then the wool is firmly affixed. I find attempts at manipulation of any kind to be extremely off-putting, which is why I have a terrible dislike for advertising.

4. No record executive regardless of his mental state would ever sign Morrissey based on a one off photo of a large festival crowd.

5. Oh dear, Paint a Vulgar Picture comes to mind ;)

6. Oh but it would be THAT simple if his personality issues didn't proceed him by fifty miles. As Benny said, Martin's book would be the one to read if he were ever to truly relate the behind the scenes Morrissey that few have glimpsed for an extended period of time. It says something of a person who tends to have short expiration dates on their relationships with friends, business contacts, band mates, etc. Boz is the Super Mario of the MozWorld game.

And here are words for you. Who do they pertain to?

all over the world
and all I CAN DO is
complain about it on my computer'

re-read my post.

I don't agree with most of your posts...obviously from different worlds you and I.. Having said that
I actually enjoy some of your posts. :lbf:

You seem to be a very upright good citizen about town,

A 'glass half full' kind of guy, And hey...good for you !

And for all those posting their points of view...

make sure to correct them with your imagined 'facts'.

You ,,,GO GET' EM TIGER !:thumb:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom