Donald Trump landslide victory 2016 thread

A

Anonymous

In the wake of the Paris events that will make sure Donald Trump will be elected president in 2016 after a landslide victory I want to discuss in this thread how much the world and USA will change for the better.

First of all the economy across USA will be strong again and ensure a world wide growth in economy. Hand in hand with a good economy comes security at home and abroad and Trump will not mess about with that. The world has been run by the market for ages but in recent years the markets stronghold on the world has increased even more. Therefor a businessman like Trump is my choice as president and tonight I am sure he will be elected with a massive margin in the biggest landslide victory ever seen in american politics.

One thing we know about americans is that when they are threatened and the economy is bad they turn to the one who will make sure their country will blossom again.

Please share your views on the way to this historic event in 2016!

Re: Donald Trump landslide victory 2016 thread!

In the wake of the Paris events that will make sure Donald Trump will be elected president in 2016 after a landslide victory I want to discuss in this thread how much the world and USA will change for the better.

First of all the economy across USA will be strong again and ensure a world wide growth in economy. Hand in hand with a good economy comes security at home and abroad and Trump will not mess about with that. The world has been run by the market for ages but in recent years the markets stronghold on the world has increased even more. Therefor a businessman like Trump is my choice as president and tonight I am sure he will be elected with a massive margin in the biggest landslide victory ever seen in american politics.

One thing we know about americans is that when they are threatened and the economy is bad they turn to the one who will make sure their country will blossom again.

Are you drunk?

I have to admit I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton to scrub my toilet, but either way if it's one of those two, Wall Street and big banking will be able to get away with their crimes. They are both corporate whores.

I quite literally rather die than have him in control of any country... If you're honestly going to post about an arrogant racist and sexist pig here, the door is right in front of you.

I quite literally rather die than have him in control of any country... If you're honestly going to post about an arrogant racist and sexist pig here, the door is right in front of you.

I don't think emotions like yours will dominate the elections as this is a critical stage for USA and all americans. The voters will see what goes on in the world and how many jobs that americans have lost and they will realise that Trump is the right man to turn it around.

Donald Trump will be the best president the country has ever had because the white house needs a businessman and not a symbol that destroyed the country for almost 8 years. Under Obama the country got soft and none of the important issues were dealt with. Make no mistake about it, Obama was just a symbolic president to please those that thought he was a black president but he is as white as me.

I don't think emotions like yours will dominate the elections as this is a critical stage for USA and all americans. The voters will see what goes on in the world and how many jobs that americans have lost and they will realise that Trump is the right man to turn it around.

Donald Trump will be the best president the country has ever had because the white house needs a businessman and not a symbol that destroyed the country for almost 8 years. Under Obama the country got soft and none of the important issues were dealt with. Make no mistake about it, Obama was just a symbolic president to please those that thought he was a black president but he is as white as me.

:laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::lbf::ha-no:

Say no to drugs

Ok, so the expected abuse from the marxist crowd seems to be done and dusted and it does not matter as such people have no place in a future Trump dominated world. All that insecurity from people raised in small minded working class homes in the council estates is there for a reason.

Trump will make the world work again and if USA is not happy then rest of world is not happy. The same goes for any family with a mother not being happy. This is simple logic facts that the feminist movement thought they could ignore but failed miserably.

Even Peter Finan's fortune and fame wore off fast enough for the troubles of the world and his life to take over and dominate. Trust me, the events of Paris turned the tide all over the world and none more so than in USA where Trump will be paraded into the white house and take on the task of making the world turn back to the important market it is for peace and progress for all mankind.

He is so good and has such a great charisma he will even make the evil leaders dance to his tune and realise that money talks and bullshit walks.

Who cares who becomes president, they're all just illumanti puppets doing pagan rituals in bohemian grove. f*** the lot of them.
The whole system is corrupted and evil.
When America falls it will do it some good, the Americans will be humbled and they can start again.
They will turn from their lazy and self indulgent ways and return to the honest hard work that built their country in the first place.

He's going to win. The naysayers here are going to freak the f*** out LOL

tumblr_nz7h7jcffT1qd8t1xo1_1280.jpg

62129461.jpg

Attachments

• 62129461.jpg
    62129461.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom