Santiago - Movistar Arena (Nov. 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by danieldwilliams, correction by YouTube concert video, link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi.

• Broadcast on Movistar TV - YouTube (songs missing) - link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi (original post).
  • Photos (27 total) by Rodrigo Ferrari / Fauna Producciones Facebook page. Link posted by Somehow still alive.

santiago2.jpg
  • Image posted by an anonymous person:

santiago1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Benny the British Cumguzzler, countthree and Morrissey have made you look pretty stupid here. You should give it up, seriously.

Ive seen it all before pal what am I looking for in the clip ?
It's not good enough for the UK anymore I wouldn't pay him in tap washers to see that but you enjoy it so good for you, enjoy yourself.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"YOU PEOPLE are sad, but I don't feel sorry for all you anti-American lazy pieces of shit".

I don't hate all Americans. But based on the xenophobic, racist bile you post on this site, I just hate you.

I suppose for you, the ideal Morrissey concert encore would be Asian Rut, National Front Disco and Bengali In Platforms. Do you have his quote about the Chinese printed on the front on a T Shirt?

It's not good enough for the UK anymore I wouldn't pay him in tap washers to see that but you enjoy it so good for you, enjoy yourself.

Speak for yourself Benny, not the entire country please.
I want him to return and plenty of others do as well.

SSOB

You're getting confused, it's the uk that's not good enough for morrissey anymore, and rightly so, after all what kind of country holds a 2 minutes silence for British paratroopers who murdered innocent civilians and got away with it for years? No bloodstained poppy on my hoops

You're getting confused, it's the uk that's not good enough for morrissey anymore, and rightly so, after all what kind of country holds a 2 minutes silence for British paratroopers who murdered innocent civilians and got away with it for years? No bloodstained poppy on my hoops

f*** off you provo loving bastard.

"No bloodstained poppy on my hoops"

Thats why your two bit team will never play its football in England.

RIP Jean McConville.

Was "This Charming Man" played in the same style as it was in 2009/2011?

are you actually benny or are you just copying his patter since you don't have any of your own

No he is he and I am I.

This month is the 28th anniversary of the Irish Republican army murdering 11 civilians at a poppy day ceremony in Enniskillen.

That was a particularly bloody Sunday. But not one that upsets morally rancid scum like you.

NO ONE in Northern Ireland had/does a right to kill/injure anyone to achieve their politically aims.

No he is he and I am I.

This month is the 28th anniversary of the Irish Republican army murdering 11 civilians at a poppy day ceremony in Enniskillen.

That was a particularly bloody Sunday. But not one that upsets morally rancid scum like you.

NO ONE in Northern Ireland had/does a right to kill/injure anyone to achieve their politically aims.

The difference is that no-one is expected to hold a 2 minute silence to remember the people who committed those murders while everyone is expected to honour the British army scum who murdered innocent civilians not only in Derry but all over the six counties and also in the south before the IRA booted them out, you talk about particularly bloody Sundays, what about croke park dublin 1920, yet another massacre of innocent people by the British army, open your eyes, stop being brainwashed by the British media, and stop reading The Sun in your white van

the difference is that no-one is expected to hold a 2 minute silence to remember the people who committed those murders while everyone is expected to honour the british army scum who murdered innocent civilians not only in derry but all over the six counties and also in the south before the ira booted them out, you talk about particularly bloody sundays, what about croke park dublin 1920, yet another massacre of innocent people by the british army, open your eyes, stop being brainwashed by the british media, and stop reading the sun in your white van

xoxoxo

looks like he is carrying a kangaroo pouch. maybe keeping the shirt on is a good idea stay away from iggy pop territory.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom