I miss Luvmozzy and smiler

Please come back!

Oh yeah...smiler was a real keeper, LOL. I'm not sure which of his traits I liked more, his groundless obstinance on just about every subject or his totally inability to cobble together a semi coherent argument.

Yeah, he was an asset for sure. :lbf:

That's really weird, I just went on to look at the news for the first time in about a month and saw my name at the side! And it wasn't an insult, lol. What's happening! :)

That's really weird, I just went on to look at the news for the first time in about a month and saw my name at the side! And it wasn't an insult, lol. What's happening! :)

Smart people like you need to be here. The place sucks without you. Also, you're gorgeous. :) Stay awhile!

Why are your compliments always so damn creepy?

Oh yeah...smiler was a real keeper, LOL. I'm not sure which of his traits I liked more, his groundless obstinance on just about every subject or his totally inability to cobble together a semi coherent argument.

Yeah, he was an asset for sure. :lbf:

smiler brought up great points. She/He/It was ganged up on and no one still gave him reasonable answers to his questions AS ALWAYS. The status quo here is to deflect, bully and ban. You should know this as a former henchman. There are still so many unanswered questions from this administration. I think you're a pretty smart guy but you're very bad about jumping on bandwagons which shows a lack of backbone. You come off to me like more of a cheerleader, it makes sense that you never played sports. You probably spent most of your days, drunk, and taking pictures of you and your friends jumping over graves or something. Very clever. I'm not judging but it is just how you seem. (Now cue your snarky response which points out the obvious and a lack of imagination or cleverness aka BORING.) Save it.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Who are you again?

Because he is a returning troll still stinging from the many times he's been handed his ass here by other members, mods, etc. He's been banned countless times and he knows the place is a wasteland now and he can return with relatively little chance of getting kicked off because nobody really cares anymore...except him, of course.

I think you're a pretty smart guy but you probably spent most of your days, drunk, and taking pictures of you and your friends jumping over graves or something.

Oh you must be referring to that friend I photographed jumping over James Dean's grave. You must have seen it on my Facebook...oh but wait, you were never on my Facebook. And wait...that picture hasn't been on my Facebook for years.

Which means...oh yes. You sought out my actual name, stalked me on the internet, found my personal Facebook page, and remembered it for years. Oh, OK.

That's not creepy at all, or sad, or anything...:lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he is a returning troll still stinging from the many times he's been handed his ass here by other members, mods, etc. He's been banned countless times and he knows the place is a wasteland now and he can return with relatively little chance of getting kicked off because nobody really cares anymore...except him, of course.
It would be nice though if next to his current username it said his previous aliases

Thank you. :) I hope you're well. This place is just too just too negative for me. I got what I wanted out of it, but there's enough trolls on Twitter. It's a shame as you'd think a Morrissey fan site would have a decent IQ level. Just the way people replied to you on here is the reason why I don't come here. I'm on Twitter @lightupvm btw if you're on there. x

Back
Top Bottom