TTY: A Wall In Ecuador​

Link from an anonymous person:

A Wall In Ecuador​ - true-to-you.net
4 November 2015

a_wall_in_ecuador.jpg

photograph by Donnie Knutson​

So, seriously - it's come to this. 35 years in the business, platitudes, acclaim, genius status - the greatest Northerner alive or dead. In the running for the greatest Briton.
singer songwriter lauded to the rafters. A modern day poet cooed over by philosophers and academics of many creeds. A man who knows squalor, boredom, desperation, depression, happiness, sadness, an enigma.
Posting pictures a wall in f***ing Ecuador on a fan's website he uses as official mouthpiece in lieu of his own online presence.
I'm not a hater, I judge each escapade in this Ealing comedy on its individual merit, but people have to admit that this must be a serious low point for anyone, let alone the voice of not just one generation.

So, seriously - it's come to this. 35 years in the business, platitudes, acclaim, genius status - the greatest Northerner alive or dead. In the running for the greatest Briton.
singer songwriter lauded to the rafters. A modern day poet cooed over by philosophers and academics of many creeds. A man who knows squalor, boredom, desperation, depression, happiness, sadness, an enigma.
Posting pictures a wall in f***ing Ecuador on a fan's website he uses as official mouthpiece in lieu of his own online presence.
I'm not a hater, I judge each escapade in this Ealing comedy on its individual merit, but people have to admit that this must be a serious low point for anyone, let alone the voice of not just one generation.

it all can be reduced to this one fact: julias website is free.

HARVEST! have pity on the old mozzer and let him have his contract back. look what hes reduced to, doing gigs in a nowhere land...trash littering the streets. practically begging for a contract (with a sizeable advance of course)
(but when issuing the press release please make it look like harvest was the one begging. help the artist save face)

it all can be reduced to this one fact: julias website is free.

It's not the fact that it doesn't cost him anything to use the website to create a presence online. I think it's understandable that Morrissey would want to keep a close reign on official online presence. For me the upsetting thing about it is what gets posted there. I believe Morrissey could be a very prolific writer of a blog that extends way beyond the vitriolic and sometimes very scathing rants, whose deliberately bitchy rhetoric is deployed for no other reason but to attract media attention. he could cover not just animal rights issues, but art and music... the world. The kind of stuff a fan would like to see collected into a hardback volume.

Even if this is some wry game with M-Solo and other detractors across the internet, today's picture wasn't his finest hour!

Well I have been very active in outing this CrankFraud over the years so my conscience is crystal clear.
My work shall continue until the job is done, "good and proper ! Forever !"

Yours in debunking

Benny-the-British-Butcher

:clap:
Well, frankly, no. What else should he do? Clear his schedule for the rest of his days and visit each one of us for tea?

What he shares on TTY, and I don't think it's always Sam (and even if it is, so what?), are of things that make him happy or that concern him. He has also shared old photos of himself and Jackie in the past. He has written lengthy Statements as well. He does plenty, but none of it is ever enough or good enough, I should say, for you people. What else do you want or think he should share with us? Other than his life story and a novel, I mean. Oh yeah, boo hoo, you didn't like those either...

Really starting to get excited in anticipation now at " Walls/Buses in Chile and Brazil "

Oohhh ! I could crush a grape !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

polemic pic you say! ...and thus low point gig hes having tonight in ecuador!

when did fkinggg independent music go so posh?? so is it all about the luxury hotels??

tix must be very slow in selling. they are putting up posters in abandoned areas where there is no population to buy anything.

This is a nice mid-class neighbourhood called La Floresta, filled with coffee shops, art cinema and restaurants. The old house is the only one in that shape because the owner never wanted to sale it.
Lots of people walk through this sidewalk everyday. And the old house is almost a sightscene for tourists.

Back
Top Bottom