Cesena - Carisport (Oct. 8, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Now My Heart Is Full / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by aliceasr.

• Photo: Pietro Bondi (4 total), posted by Ambra in the comments.

cesena.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Article: Cesana - Carisport (Oct. 8, 2015) post-show

Special guest tonight John Shuttleworth on the Yamaha keyboard

@BRSChairman was on top form on Twitter today and also on top form on stage this evening. Lucky Lisp was not wasted on you. WAKE UP WAKE UP

Suedehead
Alma matter
Speedway
Ganglord
Staircase at the University
World peace is none of your business
Istanbul
Mama lay softly on the riverbed
Now my heart is full
Kiss me a lot
You have killed me
Oboe concerto
The bullfighter die
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
How soon is Now?
Everyday is like Sunday
Meat is murder
I will se You in far away places
What she said
The Queen is dead

Amazing show, Carisport was full of people and Moz was in a good mood even if he didn't talk a lot but he kept thanking us all the time. He said he had a fantastic time in Italy and i was so happy to see him in good form. I'm so glad i had the chance to see Morrissey, i will never forget the happiness i felt tonight.

Nice gig in Cesena, a small town in Romagna, where piadina is the Queen of the food. Carisport is a basketball venue and is quite full. When I go in, I can see that there are plastic seats with little numbers on them. At the beginning security tries to make people seat but soon they understand that Morrissey ultras will stand near the stage. Lot of Moz shirts and some faces I have seen before in other gigs of the Man. The concert is nice, he says that he had fun in Napoli and he introduces How soon is Now? Saying that it is dedicated to him. In speedway he leaves the microphone to let one of the musicians sing the last verses in another language. In one song, but I can't remember which one, he changes a line singing "dimmi quando quando quando", an old italian song of the seventies. At the end, one guy hit the stage and one another tries without fortune. Funny to see the security with scissors to cut the shirt that morrissey threw to the audience. Nice gig once again.

Last edited:

liucky lispo would be an awesome addition. glad to see mama in the set as well. maybe even now will eb glad to see you have killed me

WTF is a Morrissey Ultra?

Did anyone get a pic of Morrissey puking pasta with marinara sauce, Corona, and chocolate chip cookies all over everyone in the front row and him stating "hmmmm, the pasta at Amalfi is better? Anonymous-

Nice gig in Cesena, a small town in Romagna, where piadina is the Queen of the food. Carisport is a basketball venue and is quite full. When I go in, I can see that there are plastic seats with little numbers on them. At the beginning security tries to make people seat but soon they understand that Morrissey ultras will stand near the stage. Lot of Moz shirts and some faces I have seen before in other gigs of the Man. The concert is nice, he says that he had fun in Napoli and he introduces How soon is Now? Saying that it is dedicated to him. In speedway he leaves the microphone to let one of the musicians sing the last verses in another language. In one song, but I can't remember which one, he changes a line singing "dimmi quando quando quando", an old italian song of the seventies. At the end, one guy hit the stage and one another tries without fortune. Funny to see the security with scissors to cut the shirt that morrissey threw to the audience. Nice gig once again.

i freaking love some of the phrases that pop up in translation. "morrissey ultras" is ace.

Thank you for your review. Seems it was a great night.

WTF is a Morrissey Ultra?

Did anyone get a pic of Morrissey puking pasta with marinara sauce, Corona, and chocolate chip cookies all over everyone in the front row and him stating "hmmmm, the pasta at Amalfi is better? Anonymous-

In Italy ultras are hardcore football fans

Cesena!
Fantastic concert, venue & town.
The crowd in parts were a little reserved maybe. Soon warmed up.
Morrissey seemed to be in the mood for some fun.
Now My Heart Is Full, Ganglord, Mama Lay Softly, How Soon Is Now? Lots of highlights.
Sound was far superior to Napoli.

12106783_554952717995459_3816566960534122812_n.jpg12138496_554952711328793_2560452029757115956_o.jpg 12143299_554952707995460_325501240617356508_n.jpg 12112352_554952727995458_1128400749828952984_n.jpg
Photos from yesterday night taken by Pietro Bondi.
Suedehead live in Cesena:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom